It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
eRauzed, no sweat. I'm not one of those Americans who forgets the Internet is international.

Thats probably a good thing though, I mean atleast one the internet everyone seems as one. Thats what we gotta do to get disclosure, work as one !

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Come on folks, give us all some credit here. With attitudes like " it will never happen" then it just might not happen. I prefer " let's keep it up until they can no longer hide the secrets. Why would it show up in the newspaper at Roswell saying " USAF has captured a flying saucer" and then they cover that up. Why would they say that? Because they didn't know not to at the time until the government came in and took over. Maybe it was a secret human flying saucer that crashed but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Personally, I don't care if it is for publicity.

I understand and that's cool but pretty much everybody already knows about it and has made up their mind.

Beating people over the head with it isn't going to change anything I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
How do we know ET false flagging is not actually just a top secret governments attempt to cover it all up ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Ever since becoming aware of D4rk Kn1ght's predictions, Project Blue Beam, and "Silent Weapons for Quite Wars", I've begun to view anything having to do with "ufo" sightings and "disclosure" with an extra layer of healthy skepticism.

And I believe in life beyond our blue marble.

But I also believe that the "elite" want to control what goes on here at home, and that means maintaining the status quo of "war is good for business."

Without an enemy, there's no need for war, you know?

And with no need for war, then their's no need for business as usual.

Keep in mind, next up on Von Braun's list is "the 'alien' threat."

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I refuse to believe that aliens are necessarily hostile. I stopped believing what my government tells me years ago.

Until they prove otherwise, I will give ET the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think McGaha is a government disinfo representative. This is incredibly annoying and just plain sickening. I'm tired of people who've seen these things being called delusional or liars or incompetent.

PrplHrt

In 1949, my grandfather saw a disk while he was fishing at 0330. He was never the same man after that.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by PrplHrt]

Roger the monotonous, annoying 'debunking' from the 'stooge' McGaha.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I live in the prairies of Canada and watched the show and it was a good watch.The debunker said the Alaskan siting by the Japanese cargo 747 was odd.He said they sent some C-130's to check the 747 story that night.Never knew a c-130 turbo-prop that could catch a 747 jet.Maybe I heard him wrong but it sounded odd to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Without an enemy, there's no need for war, you know?

The US (and many other countries) will always have enemies and there will always be war amongst men... tis the nature of the beast.

[sad but true, you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I refuse to believe that aliens are necessarily hostile. I stopped believing what my government tells me years ago.

Until they prove otherwise, I will give ET the benefit of the doubt.

I agree, and so did I.

But "Project Blue Beam" proposes a staged world-wide event that may involve an "alien" invasion.

Remember the event is not real, but it will "appear" very real to all who should experience it.

But before that would happen the PTB will be at work for some time to convince the sheeple that the "alien" threat is very real also.

So there may be a false "disclosure" and/or a very Real Disclosure.

And it'll be up to us to determine one from the other.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Technology is catching up to the secrets the government can no longer keep. But who knows this could be the greatest of the greatest scams of all time. But I want to see aliens and I mean real ones not just a flying saucer. And I wonder if time travel is possible then how about the government of the far future coming back to scam the past to change the future

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What's most sobering about this 'non-revelationary' show is that most likely the powers-that-be will assume that Larry King will be the best vehicle to DISCLOSE to the American public. Can you see LK interviewing a trio of sexually bonded entities from Zeta R: "Well, folks here we are and what mug uglies. Sorry, just a bit of humor, and let's hear from a sponsor before coming back to these wonderful guests on our show from ....where did you say?...anyway beyond Jupiter (oops, I said it for sure, then, folks). Whew! Be right back.' Back ache pains, yada yada...Sprite versus Cola. 'And now back to our guests'...(aside, soto voce...Tom what's that smell? Oh, them? God what did they have for dinner? WHAAAT?!!! )

America absorbs what it can't deal with. Post Toasties boxes with this month's off-system entities.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Access Denied

When we evolve beyond this need to wage war, we will no longer be constrained by this earthly 3-dimensional existence, and we'll be welcomed unto the bosom of the trans-dimensional beings of light.

Or something like that...

That is, if we don't destroy ourselves first.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It's the "haves" who are waging war via the "have-nots". When young men and women refuse to fight to benefit the wealthy, maybe we'll make some progress towards the next plane.

No soldiers. No wars.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Yeah something like that...

"Hey what's this button for?"

"Uh oh."

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm watching it again right now on CNN and they're talking about the two cylinders the a USAF pilot reported to the control tower and the air traffic controller saw a bleep and then it was gone. Now that's two witnesses at the same time. Then the government came into to controllers and swar them to secretcy and confiscated the recordings and material. I still say that pilots are professionals and have some credibility. Still doesn't mean it was alien though.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Still doesn't mean it was alien though.

Why swear people to secrecy and confiscate incriminating materials unless what happened was the real deal?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It's the "haves" who are waging war via the "have-nots".

Or is it the "have-nots" who want what the "haves" have?

[works both ways you know, see "vicious cycle" FMI]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Still doesn't mean it was alien though.

Why swear people to secrecy and confiscate incriminating materials unless what happened was the real deal?

The "real deal" may be not be "alien" at all, it may be technology the PTB don't want the sheeple to know "we" possess.

Because knowing that would undermine their entire control structure.

Imagine we have the technology to free us from the grip of the military/industrial complex?

Don't you think "they" would go to great lengths to keep that to themselves?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Although I've never seen a UFO myself I have been following UFO reports since the 60's... I'm a "wanna" believer and do believe that there must be other inhabited planets in the universe so the possibility of aliens visiting our planet is very real... Larry King did a good job tonight and I'm anxious and excited to hear what happens at the press conference on Monday... What continues to bother me though, is that I have not yet seen any "proof positive" pictures or video of any sighting... It's either blurry, photoshopped or the really clear pictures turn out to be hoaxes... Anyone else have the same problem??

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join