It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hal4511
UFOs real and present danger, pilots to tell press Monday

Well thats the problem for the majority of folks. Its all stories with no evidence or proof. IMO this press conference will mean nothing to most people if all they are going to do is give their testimony about what they saw. Same old stuff I'm affraid they will say. If they really want to start changing minds, then they need to provide some real proof.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jaybarbour

...or the media won't cover as they might believe it's another book stunt like the Johnston conference?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jaybarbour

I'm sure someone else will record it somehow or atleast take a transcript of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

In nothing else, we could flood CNN with emails, may not do any good, but is better than nothing......hey....it worked with CBS on getting Jericho back on the air.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I have a feeling that this might just be the breaking point on the secrecy in the matter. The beans may just be spilled.

However, their main goal is too have the government investigate and this may be their easy way out. The government could go back to pretending like they are investigating, take their sweet time doing it and then come back with a big bag of BS.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They will probably investigate as well as they did when they were looking for weapons of mass destruction....something like: Ok we are investigating!...(year later) the people will not let us in...(months later)...ok they let us in, but they won't open the crates for us to look into them..(more time later)..ok they opened the crates, there are LESS crates but thet are open!...(more time wasted)...the crates are empty! Nothing to see here! Lets's go home, have a sandwich, and forget about all of this.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can hear it now....

"This just in, the United States has admitted to the existence of UFOs, but meanwhile Britney and Paris knocked off a liqour store while givng a hummer to OJ; back to you Greg"

I hate the news

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The debunker at the end of the show just came off like a CIA/military JC stooge. And, Larry's effort to give fair hearing to the major debunker in the second half was insulting and also depressing...the debunker just stuck to his "they are good guys but misled" line, and the eyewitnesses just didn't show the outrage they were entitled to show.

Don't understand how a Fife Symington can say, when he was governor in office, he saw with his own pilot's eyes, a very large flying object. Yet, the debunker simply stated 'hey, ...I really wasn't there myself you know but I am sure your observation was full of beans" and somehow that seemed to deflate and quiet the eyewitnesses.Wish the 'good' guys had showed more spunk.

Just a personal reaction to the show.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by farmfellow]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by farmfellow]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's a recent article on CNN website with Symington's comments on his sighting and the press conference.

edition.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- In 1997, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality.
I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
flice, it may be that these people couldn't talk about this stuff until they were no longer active duty. I wouldn't hold their work status against them. I work for state government and, although I'd like to write an expose about my employer's incompetence, I cannot until I retire.

And, man, when I do...

Is anyone planning to watch the rebroadcast at the top of the hour?

[edit on 11/9/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Whats the bet that on the Monday press confrence the Government officer is Symington. I mean who else could it be ? It wouldn't be the other bloke as it could very much be the make or break of his election or maybe he's willing to take that risk

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Do you believe there is extra terrestrial life?
Yes 85% 4908
No 15% 853
Total Votes: 5761

Did everyone make sure to put in their vote. If not please go put in your vote now. This is our time to have a voice.

www.cnn.com...

I am also thinking about sending them an email.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok, hold on, lets just step back a moment and consider this: Project Blue Beam.

What if this show was among the first salvos to bring the sheeple around to accepting the concept that alien ufos might be "real" so that when "they" put on the big show, um, when was it, Oct 28th 2011? everyone's primed for the "invasion" and hooWAH! Let the chaos begin!!

"Disclosure" could very well be just another carefully orchestrated tool of the elite!

I mean, Larry King??? Isn't he a tool for his advertisers?

What's with the negative subliminal imaging running in the background?

Why was the "skeptic" such an obvious flake?

Keep in mind, I didn't watch the program, I'm just reacting to what's been posted here.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
eRauzed, are you speaking of Dennis Kucinich?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You all realize the show and the “press conference” on Monday is just a publicity stunt for what’s his name’s new “Out of the Blue” DVD or whatever it’s called right?

Didn’t think so.

[sigh]

Yes, I watched it… same old stories, all debunked. (even the recent O’Hare “UFO”)

Say what you will and believe what you want to believe but in the end and in the eyes of Science (the only ones that really matter) there’s still no evidence of ET visitation… just UFOs… nobody can tell you what they are… not even the Government.

Round and round we go…

The funny thing is I told my wife and family there was a UFO show on I wanted to watch and next thing you know I was the only one left in the room… what’s up with that?

Later,

AD

[fixed typo]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Access Denied

Yeah! "Out of The Blue (Beam)" !!!

(Not a one line post
)

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
You all realize the show and the “press conference” on Monday is just a publicity stunt for what’s his name’s new “Out of the Blue” DVD or whatever it’s called right?

Personally, I don't care if it is for publicity. The more high-profile this subject becomes, the more likely people will stand up to the government en masse and say, "Stop lying to us about UFO's."

It's time for us to take back our country. We may as well start with disclosure.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Very, very good point goosdawg

We need to look out for signs of this kind of thing happening. There is a very good chance that this road may lead to an ET false flag attack.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
eRauzed, are you speaking of Dennis Kucinich?

Yeah that bloke, excuse my ignorance. I'm not in with American politicians

reply to post by Access Denied

It's possible but its still getting media attention ? Thats what we want

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
eRauzed, no sweat. I'm not one of those Americans who forgets the Internet is international.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join