It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Originally posted by PrplHrt
It's the "haves" who are waging war via the "have-nots".

Or is it the "have-nots" who want what the "haves" have?

[works both ways you know, see "vicious cycle" FMI]

I'm a have-not. I could care less about being wealthy. Money isn't everything.

The wealthy clearly have a screwed up sense of what is important in life. Who needs six homes, ten cars, a private jet? They have a completely different set of values, which IMHO are corrupt.

I'd rather eat a burger with an honest working man than slurp cavier with Paris Hilton. I'm pretty sure you'll find that many have-nots will say the same thing.

BTW, how many wealthy people do you know who are in military service or allow their kids to enlist? I was in the army. Not one person in my company was from a wealthy family. I don't think that's a coincidence.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think this is a good step forward. I haven't seen anything in mainstream media since Peter Jenning's lame UFO special. Not much better but at least its getting airtime. I think, slowly, UFO's are getting more and more mainstream. Just look at how much info is available now everywhere, net, books, videos. It is not just kook jobs spouting KRAZY talk, although they are still there, but competent, intelligent, authoratative witnessess.

Technology is a big help here, everyone, practically, has a video camera to capture sightings, cameras with high res ability, telescopes that civilians can afford and watch the skies, the internet to dissemble what we capture on various media. We are turning the tide, slowly, but it is happening.

AccessDenied, um, Out of the Blue has been out for a while, so I don't see how the Press Conference could be a PR stunt for dvd sales, cant even buy it anymore, at least on Amazon, for a couple hundred bucks.

And to all those people who think we are the epitome of life in the universe, meaning we are the end all be all of existence and no one else, download googleSky and zoom in on the starfield all the way and tell me again how we are totally alone in the universe. please.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'd rather eat a burger with an honest working man than slurp cavier with Paris Hilton.

I hate seafood.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Do you believe there is extra terrestrial life?
Yes 86% 5534
No 14% 909
Total Votes: 6443

Looking good guys, this should tell them something.

I think that it is very important that this number keeps going up.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Why swear people to secrecy and confiscate incriminating materials unless what happened was the real deal?

Ah but what makes you so sure it went down the way he said it did (or at all)?

Is it because that’s what you want to hear? (and sells books and DVDs)

If I were you I would want to see the evidence first.

(awfully convenient it was a "secret" meeting don't you think?)

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's the "haves" who are waging war via the "have-nots". When young men and women refuse to fight to benefit the wealthy, maybe we'll make some progress towards the next plane.
No soldiers. No wars.

EXACTLY!

I don't see how it can be honourable or noble to willingly want to join any of the armed services! They are ALL professionally trained murderers and perpetuators of the lies that are fed to them from the chain-of-command. Controversial, maybe, but it's my opinion.

A government has no power if it does not have the numbers of blind, obedient citizens who will be willing to unquestionably obey it and die for it. Here's hoping that every army on the planet never recruits a paid employee again. How many soldiers were FORCED to join and serve in the Middle East? They chose their line of employment, so I hardly feel sorry for them when they meet their fate. If death concerns them, then consider another career option - perhaps cleaning toilets would be safer for some of the mindless grunts.

I'm hoping for Disclosure, but I know we won't get it on Monday, or any other Monday that I'm alive.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Do you believe there is extra terrestrial life?
Yes 86% 5534
No 14% 909
Total Votes: 6443

Looking good guys, this should tell them something.

I think that it is very important that this number keeps going up.

And you're surprised that 86% of the people that watched a show about UFOs believe in ET life because????

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Ah but what makes you so sure it went down the way he said it did (or at all)?

Is it because that’s what you want to hear? (and sells books and DVDs)

If I were you I would want to see the evidence first.

(awfully convenient it was a "secret" meeting don't you think?)

Just sayin...

If the government wants to chime in with their version of the story, I'm all ears. Until they do right by us, I'll believe John Q. Citizen in a heartbeat.

I've spoken to family members who've had experiences and I had one of my own. No further proof is necessary. I'm a believer and I know my government is lying to me about this issue.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
rats, I missed it. Was it any good ?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Ummmm, Like Yeah!

Did you "like" read the thread?

Why are there not "like" more flags on this thread. This really needs to "like" be on the top again.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

If the government wants to chime in with their version of the story, I'm all ears.

They already have.

I've spoken to family members who've had experiences and I had one of my own. No further proof is necessary. I'm a believer and I know my government is lying to me about this issue.

You saw aliens?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Access Denied

I didn't see aliens. I had an unusual experience when I was 18.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

solid post. Thanks for your contribution, it was riveting.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I don't see how it can be honourable or noble to willingly want to join any of the armed services!

I take it nobody close to you or somebody innocent has been killed by somebody who believed differently than you do or wanted something you or they had?

Contrary to popular belief (?) the US isn’t out to take over the world… but you can bet your a__ Hitler was… and trust me there are many others just like him out there RIGHT NOW that would if there wasn’t anybody around to stop them.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
good show tonight. of course there was the obligatory de-bunker present, but for the most part, the interview was unbiased and good to view.
gotta love them poll numbers.

we are seeing disclosure right now. in fragments and "conditioning".
really can't wait to hear about the meeting on monday of the world's various countries representatives and what they have to say.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You know what I think? If a high ranking military or government official is going to tell you ANYTHING about their knowledge of and/or encounters with UFO's, it's going to be far from the truth.

What we really need to look out for is a high ranking military official who gets high on crack and blurts out something like

"Yeah we've been host to psychopathic aliens that resemble Gary Coleman since 1954, they've been helping us develop nuclear technology!"

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Benzie101]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaybarbour
I believe the interview would have been more interesting had it been O'Reilley asking the questions

One shill or another, what's the difference? At least Larry King didn't berate the guests and push the fear agenda like Oh really does.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benzie101
You know what I think? If a high ranking military or government official is going to tell you ANYTHING about their knowledge of and/or encounters with UFO's, it's going to be far from the truth.

What we really need to look out for is a high ranking military official who gets high on crack and blurts out something like

"Yeah we've been host to psychopathic aliens that resemble Gary Coleman since 1954, they've been helping us develop nuclear technology!"

It's not far from the truth because they're not telling us much. All they've really said is they've seen unidentified flying objects, and the government is keeping quiet about it. This is stuff we already know. It just seems like a big deal to the public because they're considered credible witnesses in society.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I had an unusual experience when I was 18.

Cool, you're not alone. Looks like you're new to ATS so stick around, I'm sure there are many here who might like to hear about it.

[in the main Aliens & UFOs forum not this one]

Later,

AD

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Contrary to popular belief (?) the US isn’t out to take over the world… but you can bet your a__ Hitler was… and trust me there are many others just like him out there RIGHT NOW that would if there wasn’t anybody around to stop them.

That's where you're wrong. Nobody can take over the world without an army behind them. That's my whole point, if no one joined ANY army, then no one could take over the world. Why would the US illegally invade two countries if they were not out to take over the world?

Don't worry, I wasn't just slamming the good old USA military for recruiting troops. Every country on Earth does it, even my own. Every country as is as guilty as sin for doing so.

Put it this way, how could Hitler have taken over the world without an army? He was relying on the hundreds and thousands of common German plebs to back him up. Do you think those hundreds and thousands of Germans were all evil? I bet most were just as scared and fearful, as the Allied troops were. No nobility at all, just blind servitude to madmen.

It takes far more heroism, nobility and civility to resist participating in organised offensive murder than it does to submit your free will and accept the standard issue rifle that's put in your hands.

Disclosure, please. Maybe we'll find a way to cease perpetual wars.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join