It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I personally believe in UFOs, But I am not sure how to feel when they are finally disclosed. I cant wait until Monday, any chance anyone knows what station is going to air it live?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
WOW!!!

I cant believe what I just saw.

They where taken seriously and where not mocked and ridiculed like they normally are. They talked openly about the government secrecy and weapons in space and where taken seriously.

The skeptic was the one made too look like a fool. WOW

I think this is finally turning around but the question is.......which way will it go?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I thought it was a really good show, so thanks to who ever gave the heads up.

The one guy they had debunking came off as the kook.

I find it disappointing they want our (U.S.) government to investigate. I don't want an investigation, that's just another lame excuse to prolong the inevitable. What the public needs is just conformation and then the news people will take the ball from there.

It's so simple it's silly.

P.S. I loved the part about the guy who said he saw something, and someone told him it was one of our bombers - and he replied that we could have put all 42 of our bombers on one wing of the craft he saw. That was impressive. And I don't know what to make of what the Japanese pilot saw over Alaska. Something as large as two aircraft carriers? What is that about? An alien cruise ship?Lol Just kidding, but that really blows my mind.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey, wasn't there a big National Press Club UFO disclosure news
conference on October 30th? Wow.. At this rate the Aliens themselves
will hold a press conference before Christmas to tell it like it is..FOR REAL.

-cwm

[edit on 9-11-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If anyone missed it larry king is on 2 or 3 more times tonight.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I believe the interview would have been more interesting had it been O'Reilley asking the questions, but I don't think I would have taken it as serious........And God!! could you have imagined Geraldo giving the interview, we wouldnt get disclosure for another century.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

That was an attempt to sell more books...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Does anyone know what was that video that kept playing in the background ... looked like a UFO crash

Thx

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

The 30th Anniversary of Close Encounters of the Third Kind is conveniently coming out on BluRay, and HDDVD, ........coincidence????

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Something is most definitely about to happen. I can feel it in my bones
Its not up on youtube yet so I'll keep waiting. The excitement is making me fidgety

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hal4511

I want to say that was from the UFO crash in Mexico, but I am not sure, just something I read months back.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I agree, the skeptic made a ludicrous statement that the people are not lying but only mistaken what they saw. He actually claimed that the Japaneses pilots saw Jupiter that night.

Uh... yeah, I guess Jupiter does zip across the sky at night following Pilots.

Plus the guy was wearing bifocals and squinting his eyes, and he is saying they are mistaken on what they saw?

Give me a break!

I think we are past the question on weather UFOs exist or not, I think we need to move on from that discussion.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UScitizen
If anyone missed it larry king is on 2 or 3 more times tonight.

sweet! thanks for the info. I'll definetely stay up for it, now i just have to get off work! the waiting is the worst part.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
McGaha is just shooting random stray bullets in these guys stories. Anyone else notice McGaha shaking almost uncontrolable? Everytime someone said something critical about radar of a craft zipping around, or talking about laser beams and physically touching the craft McGaha clams up and starts shaking. Jupiter doesn't show up on radar and zigzag around conventional planes at high altitude and high speeds! This guy just chooses to be a skeptic I bet so he can get his 5 minute fame. Basically from his point of view everyone is crazy and everyone is lying. If an alien jams a prod up your arse how can you misinterperate that?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UScitizen
The debunker was an idiot. What I don't understand is how these debunkers try to tell the people who have seen ufo's that they really didn't see them and then tell them what they really saw, even though they weren't there.

Exactly!! I couldn't stop laughing, had to slam a Guinness to calm down from watching this fool attempt to debunk people that obviously have more evidence and experience than him.

Its like the Government's sad and last attempt to tell us what we saw.

Not to pick on people with glasses, because I weir them too, but that man had the thickest glasses I've ever seen, ever! Did he ever open his eyes? I don't know if he can see his own john thomas never mind anything in the sky or in a photograph clearly.

Five people are sitting there with (yes their own story, but all the same) testimony that proved live while you watched, that he was full of poo.

I guess we'll all see what happens on Monday then.

If you still have a conventional phone and it rings oddly, pick it up.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think what worries me the most is that people will not take this serious, becuase they went from a compelling interview with LK to talking about the OJ trial...
...... Who give a !@#$ about OJ.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yep I found it ... UFO crash

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hal4511

Was it the Mexico crash? I am in the Air Force and they block damn near every website, cant even get Youtube or Ebay.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
If an alien jams a prod up your arse how can you misinterperate that?

Now thats funny!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Unless "He's played that game before"......rofl

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join