It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There where a couple of small things that where not good on this interview.

1. One of the videos they kept showing was the one with the disk that bounced a couple of times and crashed into the ground, that video was one of the most heavily debunked videos. It was just some kind of missile test from my understanding.
  2. Some of the photos that they where showing where clearly man made craft and not real ufo's.
  3. The the clips they showed of ufo's and et's in movies portraying them to be evil and taking over the world.

However these bad things are kind of small compared to the fact that the subject was taken seriously and its geared to make the general public question and think.

[edit on 11/9/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
"Was it the Mexico crash? I am in the Air Force and they block damn near every website, cant even get Youtube or Ebay."

Yup Mexico crash ......... heres the Google search

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
McGaha would say that you misinterpreted the anal probe...what actually happened was is that you had intense internal cramping due to eating too many pionty shaped foods....since you are not a trained gastrointerologist, you have no credibility to say with any certainity what is happening inside your bowels.

Yeah that guy made me sick...only good thing about him was how much off an ass he was making himself into.

Was an interesting show...still want to see what happens on Monday!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hal4511

There is a very interesting story that goes with that Mexico crash, including the death of a few federalies and US recovery of debris.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
McGaha would most likely say you went for a trip into jail and had a shower, dropped the soap and your too ashamed to admit it...

On a serious note, does anyone have any links about the Monday press confrence. Like whats being discussed and stuff like that ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

Holy !@#$ dude, you could have written Mcagh cue cards

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jaybarbour

I know...these guys are all the same....deny everything no matter how dumb you sound.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jaybarbour

That is very interesting I had never seen that before, personally I believe cause I saw one of the black triangles myself about 20 years ago ... huge and totally silent

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

Dude, I am still laughing, you should write speeches for the Democratic debate.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

National Press Club UFOs & Pilots

ufomedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hal4511
reply to post by eRauzed

National Press Club UFOs & Pilots

ufomedia.blogspot.com...

UFO Media Matters: National Press Club UFOs & PilotsMonday 11AM November 12 National Press Club Ballroom ... DVD X-Conference Panel Discussion. Carter, Clinton Administration and UFOs. ...
ufomedia.blogspot.com/2007/11/ufo-anoncement.html - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
About 2 1/2 months ago I walked out of my house to have a smoke, it was dark and as usual I was looking at the stars....when I noticed a star I had never seen before...it was brighter than the rest of the stars...brighter than Jupiter!...so I kept watching this "star" for about 15 or 20 more seconds....and then it just took off in a straight line away from me.
I got chills and couldn't believe what I had just seen...still seems unreal to me. What does anyone think this could have been?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

Look at the Disclosure Project home page, no word about the press conference anywhere. Does this mean that there will be a press conference at the Washington Press Club without the Disclosure Project.

www.disclosureproject.org...

If the are going about this alone maybe, this will be official disclosure?

I don't know what to think about that but all I can say is that I am going to be really anxious waiting until Monday.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hal4511

Thanks for that
How many of you think that disclosure could quite possibly happen within the next few months ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

These are the attendants at the Press Club, monday morning:

Fife Symington, Moderator
Ray Bowyer, Pilot, Channel Islands
Rodrigo Bravo, Pilot, Army of Chile
Wilfried De Brouwer, former Belgian Air Force, retired
John Callahan, chief of accidents and investigations for the FAA in the 80s, retired
Dr. Anythony Choy, Peruvian Airforce
Jean-Claude Duboc, Captain, Air France, retired
Charles I. Halt, USAF, retired
Parviz Jafari, Iranian airforce, retired
Jim Penniston, TSgt USAF, retired
Dr. Claude Poher, Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales
Nick Pope, former ministry of defence in the UK
Dr. Jean-Claude Ribes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Oscar Santa Maria, Peruvian Air Force, retired

Now that's a lot of "formers" and "retired". If these gentlemen know so much, by God someone in office must know the same as them and why aren't those guys stepping forth too?

It's just to easy to believe that these geezers got bored in their old days and now found a hobby that they have nothing to lose by persueing.

Im not holding my breath

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I believe it is very possible for disclosure to happen with a couple of months....Juat recently we have been subjected to all kinds of alien/ufo things...on tv ads...old presidents...new president hopefulls....larry king...movies.....everything is leading to disclosure.

I can't wait!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And more ...

UFOs real and present danger, pilots to tell press Monday

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Just Google

The National Press Club

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Did anyone notice the computer screen behind McGaha?
The screen had a picture which looked just like one I have seen here on ATS regarding comet Holmes. I guess his next effort is to do some debunking about comet Holmes, whatever that might mean.

The picture was very similar to this one:

[edit on 9-11-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

I didn't think so before but now it may be likely.

I want you guys to take a look at this thread:

If you were in chare of disclosure, when would you do it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you think the OP of the above thread is an insider really in charge of disclosure, or just a coincidence?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
God Created the Earth and the Heavens......It is about time to see the Heavens.......I cant wait until Monday, but I bet it won't be aired so the media can edit out everything we ignorant people shouldn't know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join