It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
UFO BOMBSHELL ANNOUCEMENT! CNN TO BRING FORTH USG MILITARY OFFICIALS, "BLACK WORLD" SUPERSTARS and GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO "OUT" THE UFO/ET MATTER!

Thursday, November 8th, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT on the "Larry King LIVE!" Show!

CORRECTION The program is now being shown Friday Nov 9th...

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!

www.cnn.com...

UFO BREAKING NEW FLASH:

"High-ranking military officials and government personnel from around the world discuss close encounters with UFOs. Is national security on the line? Or perhaps some reputations? Whatever your take, you'll be talking about this long after Larry says good night."

[edit on 8-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There was a thread about this before, and personally I dont have high hopes for it... I think most of us will get disappointed with what they cover.

But I hope Im wrong.. its probably worth watching if you have CNN.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

One would think that if the news was that much of a
"bomb shell" that CNN would be running with it over
and over again as soon as they had the information.

Sounds like hype to boost Larry King's ratings.

Who knows? Something important just may be disclosed.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oooooh if I miss this, somebody record it and post it on the web, please! I'd like to see it, but if I miss it and people say it was pucky then whatever. Every alien documentary on tv is usually pucky... and they always have the same couple of guys debubnking things, saying everyone is crazy or sleep paralasys causes you to envision that you are being abducted by aliens....
Did anyone see that thing where college students tried to make advanced crop circles and they were saying its actually easier than you think, and they made this piece of crap circle that looked like a kiddie drawing it was so uneven. easier said than done. sorry off topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Gee, that's funny. My Comcast Cable Guide that I access on my TV through the Cable remote says Dr. Phil McGraw is the guest tonite. Hmmmm. Odd that.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It will amount to nothing but good entertainment. He does this topic every now and again, just like he does all topics..to get the widest swath of viewers and to maybe snag some more.

Like someone said, if there was ANYTHING newsworthy, they would be going WALL TO WALL with the coverage, as it would be the story of the century. And since they are not, one would assume there is nothing that you have not heard before, or nothing that can even be verified exposed on this sham of a show.

Rest assured, no news channel that had something legitimate to air on the story of the century would just sit there and run promos for a goofy talk show moderated by a guy with one foot in the grave. They would be worried about other news channels scooping themselves..and as usual rush to air what they had as soon as possible.

Like I said, I'll watch it..but for entertainment value only.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I believe that it is on Friday the 9th..Not Thursday as you posted..

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gotanybob

I agree, Friday the 9th, at least according to the CNN website.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Where does it say that the "high ranking" military officers are from the USG?

I must have missed that part from the little blurb on the website. Course this show will also have Shirley Maclaine to give her opinions.

Watch at your own risk.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Back from work... I will follow up now and find the relative info... I hope this is not related to the Hoagland 'press release'

Found another thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Friday the 9th... apparently it was rescheduled...

www.cnn.com...

Close encounters with UFOs! Is national security on the line? High-ranking government and military officials from around the world have seen what you won't believe! They're here...and so is Shirley Maclaine with her own unique take!

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Yep Friday the 9th it is... and you are correct it says "from around the world" not USG... That's what happens when you post on the way out the door

[edit on 8-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Larry King? Information of this magnitude on Larry King?

We can only hope the doddering fool gets the people's names right.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Larry King? Information of this magnitude on Larry King?
We can only hope the doddering fool gets the people's names right.

LOL I don't certify them... I only find them...

But I can see the skeptics lining up already...

Considering this is on CNN... I suppose the plan here is to discredit anything related to such topics on CNN as well... so when the saucers land at the Whitehose and CNN covers it... you guys can sit back and say its just another ploy by those doddering fools" at CNN

:shk:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now Zorgon, why would you take things to that extreme? Wall to wall news coverage of something landing on the white house lawn can't be compared to a couple of UFO geeks on, of all things, Larry King, lol.

The debunkers are not lining up to skewer CNN (they do that pretty good without our help) we are just trying to minimize the potential damage terrible dribble like this can do to Ufology. And your the one hyping it in the opposite direction with your "UFO BOMBSHELL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!" tag line.

Here's a news flash for you. If there is a bombshell announcement, concerning ANYTHING newsworthy, it wont be on the Larry King show, lol.

But like I said, I will watch it for entertainment.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't have cable or even Peasant Vision for that matter so I'll miss it.I'd have to concur with the majority on the seriousness of the program.I'm skeptical of CNN so I'm biased.Shirley Maclaine???????Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
I'll worry when I see Wolf Blitzer reporting from every American Icon.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by citizen truth]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
ZOMG!

Sounds like 'The Disclosure Project' to me.

Is the Larry King show and CNN trying to steal Greer's thunder here?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well i guess someone has to, Dr Greer seems to be away with the lollipop men at the moment.... Not really sure if Larry King is the man for the job though...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've seen Larry King do a show on UFO's before. It was live from just outside the "no trespassing" part of Area 51. This was a few years ago, so I don't recall any details. Of course, it could have been Roswell where they did the show from. My memory is terrible. I just know that it was nothing special. My hopes aren't very high for this program either.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm sure they'll bring syzzzlazzah'ta on as a guest and interview him and ask him "how's the weather a billion lightyears from here? do you know what snow is? Are you a fan of Samantha Mumba?"

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"Did you invent the MP3 player?"

"Is God an alien?"
"Was Anna Nicole Smith mourned on planet p1250?"
"Do you talk to God directly? And does he love Back in Black as much as we do?"

and last and finally

"Is America ready for blue skinned alien popstars that can harmonize with themselves?"

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
One of the main guests, James Fox, who will be on Larry King November, was on C to C a few hours last night. I listened to the interview today at work. If any of you have Coast to Coast streamlink you can listen to most of the core information that will likely be discussed on Larry King Friday. If you don’t have streamlink someone usually posts the interview on youtube.

A special 4-hour program devoted to UFO sightings and disclosure featured documentary filmmaker and UFO investigator James Fox and four additional guests. Fox is one of the organizers of a November 12 event at the National Press Club, featuring high caliber UFO witnesses. The goal of the event, he said, is to demonstrate to mainstream media that the UFO phenomenon is real, worldwide, and defies conventional explanation. Fox will also be appearing on Larry King Live this Friday.

James Fox also has a movie he is trying to promote. None the less, the information I heard on the interview was very compelling. These guys seem to be telling the truth. One of the guys they interviewed last night was a military police officer who physically touched a UFO he found in the woods during a patrol. He sounded a bit screwy but he claimed to suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, he wishes the encounter never happened. He did not encounter any ETs but he did see the UFO take off and shoot off into the sky and he was very close to it documenting symbols he found on the ships hull. He made a report and he said there were many other witnesses, since it was near Christmas many people were on leave and the ones who were in charge just wanted everything to go away. They list everyone who will be on Larry King Friday night at the beginning of the C to C interview, nobody I recognized. James said that he has been working with Larry King for a couple of months preparing this interview, which includes military and FAA officials. He also has a press conference coming up at the National Press Club; I believe the same place that has been graced by the likes of Dr. Greer and Richard Hoagland.

James Fox was also on Larry King a couple months ago with Buzz Aldrin, Richard Hoagland, and George Noory.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join