It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
yeah i hope the ball starts rolling on the ufo conspirisy. disclosure seems closer than ever. even seeing more articles in our national paper the NZ Hearld about ufo related issues, like in yesterdays paper

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

That would've ended all speculation about aliens and their UFOs in one fell swoop! Get my drift?

And then what would you post about?

BTW how goes the Mars acclamation training?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
BTW how goes the Mars acclamation training?

I'm trained, acclimatized and ready to go!
But heck, man you'd better get that wiring fixed in your darn tin-can you call the Mars Shuttle. I've been zapped once by that short circuit (See my avatar!). Don't want to get screwed again!

And WOW! What's that pic you posted? How about lowering the secrecy levels some and come clean on it?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well Disclosure may be starting to heat up after all...

The Larry King Show on CNN on Friday with the follow up tonight has already been picked up by other news media...

The Globe and mail Toronto Canada
U.S. urged to reopen UFO investigations
Reuters
November 12, 2007 at 8:18 PM
The Globe and Mail

BBC News
Call for US to re-open UFO file
By Will Grant
November 13, 2007
news.bbc.co.uk...

There are already four threads going on this... hard to keep up with all of them LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Star Online
Former pilots, officials call for new U.S. UFO probe
The Star

Hey Zorgon. On another thread John Lear told me there would NEVER be full disclosure, at least by official sources, i.e. the 'powers'. That disappointed me. My other disappointment was that I lived in Phoenix back in 1997 when there was the big sighting (I didn't see anything, alas) and Gov Fife Symington made fun of it. THEN, he shows up at the NPC event?

What troubles me the most is, as news of sightings got out the Gov't very quickly launched what are obviously flares (it was nighttime) and those 'mysterious lights' are used over and over in news footage covering the event. Lots of disinfo going on there...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello again, Zorgon

Was wondering, Capt John Lear has pointed out that Apollo was real, he talked about Armstrong having to choose the other landing site because of 'boulders' when in fact there were saucers at the original site. Capt Lear also points out that Apollo was a cover for the secret space missions. I'm having trouble reconciling his comments with what I seem to read from you, claiming Apollo EVA footage is hoaxed. Did I misunterstand what you wrote?

Respect.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join