It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this will be uploaded anywhere ? I can't seem the view it via. web stream x_x

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not sure, but you may be missing the most credible disclosure I have seen on TV....

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I believe people have asked that it be posted to YouTube so that others can watch it.

PrplHrt

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaybarbour
Not sure, but you may be missing the most credible disclosure I have seen on TV....

I agree. This is one of the more mature broadcasts regarding this subject.

PrplHrt

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Give McGaha a break. He probably feels sick trying to muddy all
the evidence. When the show is over he will probably throw up
in the nearest toilet.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I love the movie maker guy.....not sure of his name......loved how he said that the CIA must find Jupiter as Classified, since they are marking the instance as Jupiter, but it is still classified.....WoW!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"Why would they lie?" good question.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the computer screen behind McGaha?
The screen had a picture which looked just like one I have seen here on ATS regarding comet Holmes. I guess his next effort is to do some debunking about comet Holmes, whatever that might mean.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaybarbour

Are you serious ? This stuff must be gold then, I really hope its uploaded to youtube. Then I can start drooling
Whats been the best piece of evidence so far ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
First off, holy crap 2SeKsi, fix your avatar. The max dimensions are 160 pixels wide by 320 pixels tall.

As far as the program goes, it was really balanced and serious. You all forget that the last time a "skeptic" was on, he yelled and screamed, talking over everybody else. Whether you like this skeptic's explanations or not, he was, at the very least, respectful, and this is how all debates should go down -- in a respectful, adult manner.

EDIT: According to the rules, the length can extend up to 400 pixels as long as the file size is under 50k, and mine is only 18.04k, so that's why mine is 370 pixels in length, but the width requirement is still the same.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by SonicInfinity]

link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
I believe people have asked that it be posted to YouTube so that others can watch it.

PrplHrt

Yea...I'm sure it'll be up there shortly :p

Was definitely a good segment.
for LK for once.

link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
Are you serious ? This stuff must be gold then, I really hope its uploaded to youtube. Then I can start drooling
Whats been the best piece of evidence so far ?

Don't worry, you are not missing much regarding evidence being presented. There is no evidence being provided, just personal testimony. However it is very entertaining especially when the debunker looks like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If there was such a thing as an erection for live news, well....

I'm happy to be alive during such a time in history. Looks like the rest of the Press will put more out on Monday.

I can tell you this.

If you have family that work for the government and they suddenly get that call for a meeting in Washington, yeah.... its real....

[edit on 11/9/2007 by TheExaminer]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The debunker was an idiot. What I don't understand is how these debunkers try to tell the people who have seen ufo's that they really didn't see them and then tell them what they really saw, even though they weren't there.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I believe what made the interview so credible is that Larry didn't have some no name on with UFO claims. All the men interviewed...and Shirley Mclain....are extremely credible...i.e. most were retired military pilots. I especially liked the guy who disclosed an event that happened in the eighties in which the Federal government confiscated all ATC material and pilot audio and told all individuals involved that "This never happened".

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Shirley MacLaine stole the show and hit the nail smack dab on the head.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
She did a bang up job......I love a politician thatt answers questions with "Yes" and "No".

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
BTW, the Larry King poll is now 83% yes and 17% no.

link   

Originally posted by bigtwilly72

McGaha is very much a disinfo government twit who is looking imho very stupid. He is not convincing at all. This is ridiculous!!!

Yes indeed....I'm glad that this moron is on the debunkers side.

I only saw the last 10 minutes....McGaha was shaking.....he was losing it.

link   
This is not just a USA topic. I think the British, French and Russians
are also in the know about UFOs. Maybe we will see a British Disclosure
first! Look on the bright side......2012 is only about 4 years away!
Hang in there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join