It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wellp its going on now...

In the very beginning Larry King said that on Monday there's going to be, seemingly something big, happen at the National Press Conf. bout Disclosure.

Anyone heard anything bout this before?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
IMO, people whom say the world would collapse as we know it if Aliens simply made themselves known to us, are just scaremongering.

Decades upon decades of Hollywood alien movies have I think pretty much made us accustomed to aliens. If you go up to a random person on the street and ask, "Do you think aliens exist", chances are I think, they will answer, "Sure man, why not?". So what difference will it make to them if it was official or not?

I really don't think it would change anything. As for religion, I don't think it would be affected by it either. From a religious point of view, the aliens would be just like us, but with advanced space travelling technologies. They may be atheists or have a different religion altogether, but they wouldn't be seen as any kind of an "authority figure" on the subject of religion.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2SeKsi
Wellp its going on now...

In the very beginning Larry King said that on Monday there's going to be, seemingly something big, happen at the National Press Conf. bout Disclosure.

Anyone heard anything bout this before?

Yes, check this out...

www.fatemag.com...

mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
dang! i missed it. anyone have the highlights? cliff notes?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Halfway through and it's going REALLY well. The woman (forgot the name) just talked about "Communism, then Terrorism, then Asteroids, then Aliens" thing, talked about public ridicule, and other things. It was taken very seriously, which is refreshing to see the media doing so.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Anyone who know of a place where you can stream CNN? I don't have that channel here

Edit:

Found out you can stream CNN as radio through their website:
Go down approx. a third of the page, in the right collumn, look for "Listen to CNN Live"
CNN

[edit on 9/11/07 by flice]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yes, I heard about this last week. There will be a number of former military types and pilots speaking about disclosure and their personal UFO experiences. It's time for the US government to release what it knows. The citizens of the US shouldn't take "no" for an answer. We have a right to know.

PrplHrt

Sonic, that was Shirley MacLaine.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Fate Magazine link says that the primary objective is to get
the U.S. Government to seriously investigate the UFO phenomenon.
Doesn't that seem ill advised? They investigated before (Project
Bluebook) and found that most UFO's were explainable lights,
swamp gas, ball lightning, insects...everything BUT something
supernatural or alien.

I believe that we're just going to have to wait until the Aliens make
themselves known in some high-profile manner, intentionally or
accidentally. It doesn't matter how many pilots, military personnel,
or relatives of deceased high-ranking officials testify at a press
conference. Without solid proof, words mean very little when it comes
to proving the existance of alien life forms.
-CWM

[edit on 9-11-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't think these people should keep making excuses for the government's failure to disclose UFO information. Enough is enough.

It's time for complete disclosure. We can handle it. We need disclosure. I believe it will give us hope, something we need right now with all the rotten things that are going on in the world.

PrplHrt

I think the government is being greedy about ET life. Status quo.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's on now 9 pm Nov 9th CNN Larry King. Larry is doing a better job
this time. I think some of the UFO are U.S. Military spacecraft.
It took us about 40 years but we figured it all out. Reagans Star Wars
SDI is a fleet of Starships.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I completely agree... I do hope this is getting the attention it deserves and needs. Seems these guests are decently credible and their stories are just the same.

Getting anxious for the National Press Conf. on Monday.

Looks like we're gettin a little closer to some disclosure eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think McGaha is a government disinfo representative. This is incredibly annoying and just plain sickening. I'm tired of people who've seen these things being called delusional or liars or incompetent.

PrplHrt

In 1949, my grandfather saw a disk while he was fishing at 0330. He was never the same man after that.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It looks like Majestic 12 has a guy on there to muddy the water.
I guess we have another -bait and switch-. Disclosure won't
arrive until 2012.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I find it hard to take someone seriously when they can't even keep their eyes open.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Now I see what the unseen is saying. Fnords...You know the ones that like to be brainy and hide behind pontifications and intellectualisms when they cannot see and they call it imaginary, dellusional, fnord, and proclaim they deny ignorance

Day before the press conference Sunday 11-11-07
www.angelscribe.com...

Friday is (9-11)-07

Sunday is (11-11)-07------------theres their favorite number once again "11"

Be interesting what becomes of the press conference on Monday

"After the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. Great fear fell on those who saw them".

Revelations 11:11

[edit on 9-11-2007 by fastwalker23]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ok..the guy with the squinted eyes needs to get slapped.

link   
Seems like James is definitely a disinfo agent, He has all the classic signs..,......Evidence...Evidence......Oh, your not lying, just cant prove it........This guy must be getting paid or has a gun to his head.

link   
McGaha's explanation is ridiculous. It's time for guys like this to become the minority. He is a joke.

PrplHrt

Anyone who thinks the government has stopped investigating UFO's is mistaken.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ROFLMFAO......this guy just said they must have mistaken what they saw that was the size of two aircraft carriers.....as Jupiter, which was at its brightest that night.......can anyone take the disinfo guy seroious?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

McGaha is very much a disinfo government twit who is looking imho very stupid. He is not convincing at all. This is ridiculous!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join