It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Bombshell Announcement CNN to Bring forth USG military Officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hmmm, looks like it could be interesting. They could probably do without Shirley Maclaine's two cents. That just took the show down a step or two. Thanks for the info Zorgon

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sounds heaps interesting, good thing I'll have my DSL back tomorrow ! Can someone pretty please upload it to the web for me to watch ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
yea.. can someone tape it and post it on the web for the rest of us not in 'US-Ay' world.. :-)

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for reminder I'll be watching

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Even though some of you think this show will completely bomb, you can't ignore how much UFO related stuff has made the news recently.

Something's starting to happen

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What time will this be shown in the U.k?

O.k there's a Larry king show on at 2am on the 10th of November.

It doesn't give me any detail though on the T.V guide.

Hope that is the correct one.

Does say Larry king live.

[edit on 9uFriday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Are you talking about on UK Sky TV? If so which channel is it on? I'll Sky+ it if I can find it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tandino

No I got Cnn on Virgin Media.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If its on Sat 2am UK time it will be LIVE. Is it on a free view channel or sky only?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eddiemaiden_80

I got it on CNN as part as the Virgin Media package.

I don't know if Sky has CNN I would have thought so.

I think it's possible to stream CNN news of the net.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Um...real important point guys...

These are NOT, I repeat NOT USG "top officials".

If I'm not mistaken, there's one retired USAF Col, but that's it for the American representation.

What it'll more than likely be is a bunch of grainy videos that we've all scene before and a few people saying "The US really should release this information!".

Sorry, but no bombshell here, so move along folks.

(As a total aside, (and this is my opinion only, but...) there's too much at stake for the government/powers that be/ "Them" anyway, so unless a) aliens land on the white house lawn or b) it's forced somehow (which would pretty much cover the first condition), you and are are never really going to see disclosure in our lifetimes.)

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HokkaidoHillbilly

I agree with most of what you say. Still it's interesting to see new material and being publicized on such a scale.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've seen so many UFO 'bombshells' come and go, that I have no reaction to any such claim.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay so I will try to find and watch this on Youtube but I am not really bothered about the end product.

Postponed with enough time for additional goverment editing and censoring. I wouldn't be suprised if the end twist or questioning was to make the guests look like idiots or liars.

Hallelujah!

DCP

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
they are putting UFO stuff on a Friday...for all the dorks that cannot get a date. if it was real news they would have had it on already. Why does the TV people think all dorks just sit at home on a Friday...so stereotypical...personally i just make sure i am home for the late showing of battlestar galatica

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its bound to be a massive let down, it always is.

They just sensationalise whats going to happen to sucker people in to watch it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Close encounters with UFOs! Is national security on the line? High-ranking government and military officials from around the world have seen what you won't believe!

This sounded somewhat promising until I read:

...and so is Shirley MacLaine with her own unique take!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Trap or not, Getting suckered in or not you know we are going to watch it.
sometimes in sure a few people on here just say things to go with the flow of popularity, its going to be another page in a 60 year old battle and still important smoking gun or not, you know ive sat and thought over and over why would an alien race choose the white house lawn to land on to show themselves? wouldnt that be just like landing on the teletubby house? the occupier isnt home he just left the lights on,
they are not going to land in a place they are instantly going to be blasted from the sky and deemed to be a weather balloon, if they are going to land anywhere it will be in front of the United Nations they cant be covered up then as a custard spillage or a christmas toy of some wealthy family that lost control,.
If you where an intergalactic race wanting to show your face would you go to the guy with the mentality of a 8 yr old?

yeah just my 2 cents and i think im right they wont go to bush, maybe the burning bush is just a metaphore.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Trap or not, Getting suckered in or not you know we are going to watch it.
sometimes in sure a few people on here just say things to go with the flow of popularity

I'm not going with the flow of popularity, and no I'm not going to watch it. I believe in the existence extra-terrestrial life, had my own experiences and I even saw Larry King's other hyped program dealing with this subject and I was left with the same unanswered questions.

In short, I'm going with the flow of my past experiences with breaking UFO news. Just because I believe doesn't mean I'm going to jump on the band wagon when I know it's not driving anywhere but in circles.

Oh and Shirley MacLaine will more than likely be touted as some sort of representative "believer" and thats just not the case. I find her to be a new-age fruit basket.

Enjoy the show, though.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Even though some of you think this show will completely bomb, you can't ignore how much UFO related stuff has made the news recently.

Something's starting to happen

I assure you, as many others in modern times have claimed the same in relation to what THEY perceived and desired, however nothing is "starting to happen."

People claim that all the time, but in reality there really is no much more in the news than there ever was. There are always UFO stories around, always talk shows that do the occasional show about it, always Hollywood UFO movies, X-files on TV, shows, plays, books....etc. I mean, come on Spielberg's E.T., according to some, laid the ground work for an entire generation to accept aliens and ufos without fear alone, right? lol. And yet, nothing.

And somehow, nothing every happens, lol. but it never ceases to amaze me everytime someone does a show on UFOs people climb out of the woodwork and hint that we are on the verge of something major. Nope, sorry nothing. I will revisit this thread every two years to remind you of this.

As for the Larry King show, sorry, it sucked. The weekly UFO stories on the history channel are better, even if thay are repeats.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join