It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brink has been reached.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Have you looked at the population of Russia? they do not want to invade anyone ,......

The Russian people may or may not 'want to invade anyone' but that is very much a moot point. The FACT is that Putin wanted to so Russia did invade a non-threatening neighbour. That is undeniable.
Same as Putin could stop all the killing in an instant, but he CHOOSES not to.

But as far as Russia goes all they would do is make sure a Russian friendly government was installed and then go home.

They tried that; they bribed a President to abandon the policies he was elected to enact and in turn to adopt a pro-Russian stance. The people didn't like it and protested. Eventually the President ran away to Moscow to enjoy the benefits of his nefarious dealings and left his country in turmoil.

And what right has Russia got to install a 'Russian friendly government' in another independent country?
Do you think that is right?
And do you honestly think Russia would simply 'go home'?

The reality is you can walk the streets of Moscow at night and not get mugged.

I'm absolutely certain that just like all major cities in the world there are parts of Moscow where it's not advisable to wander around at night.
Are you seriously trying to suggest that Moscow is crime free?

Try that in London.

Not that I particularly like London, but I have.....many a time. And never been mugged or assaulted.

In the unlikely event the Russians invaded, personally I couldn't give a #. They would be doing us a favour as we have already been invaded by WEF installed governments.

Each to their own.
Personally if any foreign nation tried to invade even one inch of British soil despite being auld and knackered I'd fight to my dying breath to repel them.

And why do you think living under Russian control would be better than you have now?
Have you ever actually spoke to anyone from those former Soviet satellite states or ex-Warsaw Pact countries?
Have you ever been to any of those countries?

I have, quite few times to quite a few of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You dont get any spoils from nuclear war.

And only a Qanonanut like yourself would think otherwise.

Present you facts and links that nuclear weapons are clean and dont produce radioactive fallout please?

Because some of them are designed as area of denial weapons.

And if you knew anything at all about how nuclear war would be waged in Europe you would understand that large tracks of land would be irradiated so as to stop armour and troop movement, the same with airfields, and other command and control positions.

Then again you would know that if you knew your arse from your elbow which you clearly don't.

thereader.mitpress.mit.edu...
www.dlpforum.org...
www.britannica.com...
edit on 15-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtificialTelemetry

As soon as sh1t starts flying, I’m not paying my taxes.

It’s going to suck big time if any of us survive, or don’t get nuked instantly. Even if the radiation doesn’t effect us, the whole economy will. Everything as we know it will hault, better have a storage of Beans and Bullets. NOT GOOD.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Freeborn
_javascript:news()
Have you looked at the population of Russia? they do not want to invade anyone , as far as they are concerned it is a pain in the ass, they haven't the manpower. The Chinese might be a different matter. But as far as Russia goes all they would do is make sure a Russian friendly government was installed and then go home. The reality is you can walk the streets of Moscow at night and not get mugged. Try that in London. In the unlikely event the Russians invaded, personally I couldn't give a #. They would be doing us a favour as we have already been invaded by WEF installed governments.

Moscow is a far more dangerous city than London.

The people of Ukraine and Georgia may have a different opinion on Russia not wanting to invade anyone

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtificialTelemetry

And now we have this:

BREAKING: Biden Gives Green Light For NATO To Start Bombing Russia With High Powered Missiles!

Russia Warns This Will Be A Declaration of War By The West.

x.com...

Has this been confirmed ?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

NATO?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

NATO?

No not NATO did Biden give Ukraine the go ahead to use the long-range missiles?
edit on 15-9-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Not sure. Would he even know he did?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yours is the official take on things when you well know things were going well in Ukraine until a CIA coup ousted the then government. What's left is in debt to Blackrock .If that's your idea of freedom and democracy you can shove it.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Nonsense.

And as usual no answers to any questions asked of you.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So you are happy with the decision of the government of the USA . To risk a Nuclear attack on the American homeland?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I think we would all just be happy if you bothered to substantiate the claims you make with facts and evidence.

As opposed to asking silly questions.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Who is we?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think we would all just be happy if you bothered to substantiate the claims you make with facts and evidence.

You constantly say Putin invaded Ukraine with zero reasons whatsoever other than pure conquest.

Can you support that with evidence?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

So you are happy with the decision of the government of the USA . To risk a Nuclear attack on the American homeland?

And yet again, no straight forward answers to any questions asked of you.
Your response is always to answer a question with a question and/or with evasion or deflection.

For what little its worth - bear in mind I'm not American - if you are alluding to the US government giving permission for Ukraine to fire long range missiles against targets inside Russia, they haven't.....yet.
But if they do then I can't see the problem with it considering Russia has been doing the same to Ukraine for over two years. But personally I would expect it would include strict assurances they would only be used against military and possibly economic targets, most definitely not civilian targets.

Do you think it would be a proportionate response from Putin that if these conventional weapons were used he were to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine and/or USA/UK etc?

As has been pointed out several times giving in to threats of using nuclear weapons sets such a dangerous precedent.
What next?
North Korea threatens South Korea?
Iran holds the threat of using nuclear weapons over its neighbours?
And the Pakistan/India and even China territorial disputes take a whole new dimension.

Appeasement does not work, it never has and never will.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

You constantly say Putin invaded Ukraine with zero reasons whatsoever other than pure conquest.

I know Andy is more than capable of speaking for himself but.....

That can easily be batted straight back to you; what evidence can you provide that it was anything other than a land grab?

Personally I've yet to see any evidence that it was anything other than an attempt by Putin to gain some imagined former Russian glory by retaking what he and other Russian nationalists believe is part of some alleged Greater Russia.

Everything else is just smoke in mirrors.

Unfortunately for him it hasn't all gone according to plan and things have gone a bit tits up.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'll give you one, big, fat reason.
UKR gave up their nukes when the US, UK and Russia guaranteed their territorial Sovereignty , if they had kept those nukes, the invasion would not have happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That’s not really evidence that Putin invaded for no reason.

The US and the European nations fomented and supported a coup to overthrow the Ukrainian leader in 2014 because he sided with Russia in a decision on whether or not to sign a partnership agreement with the EU.
That started this whole mess.

edit on 16/9/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The US and the European nations fomented and supported a coup to overthrow the Ukrainian leader in 2014 because he sided with Russia in a decision on whether or not to sign a partnership agreement with the EU.

And have you got any evidence of that alleged coup?

Yanukovych was elected on a pro-EU ticket. He reneged on that and chose closer links to Russia instead - most probably bribed to do so - against the wishes of the majority of Ukrainian people.
There were very large protests against his decision to do a complete u-turn which Yanukovych tried to suppress quite brutally resulting in many arrests and over 100 deaths. Many people who were 'abducted' are still classed as Missing.

Yanukovych fled the country leaving it in complete disarray and is currently enjoying the benefits of his corruption and duplicity in Moscow.

That started this whole mess.

It certainly was a huge contributory factor but I think the roots of the conflict go back a bit further than that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join