It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian sortie into Kursk was coordinated by British intelligence services

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

at least one of your points has a flaw. their not sending their newest equipment that is supposed to be "superior" for two reasons.

1 they don't have that many of them
2 they can't afford to build new ones, that's why ol farty turned to pooh xi, iatolaassahola, and little kim the the rocket man.

the new equipment that has been deployed has mostly stayed to the rear and and takes pock shots, and pulled out.

he T-14 has struggled with practical deployment issues, particularly during the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. The high cost and complexity of the tank have made the Russian military hesitant to use it extensively in combat, fearing the loss of such expensive and sophisticated machinery. Production goals have fallen short, with far fewer units produced than planned. Moreover, the T-14's performance in Ukraine has been underwhelming, leading to its quick withdrawal from the frontlines. These issues highlight a broader problem with high-tech military equipment that is too valuable to risk in battle, mirroring similar challenges faced by other countries with expensive defense assets.
T-14 Armata: Russia's Tank Nightmare Just Won't End

edit on 15-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In eastern Ukraine, Mayor of Pokrovsk, Dobryak, has released a video urging all civilians to evacuate the city, as Russian forces are now barely 10 kilometers away.

"Today, the Russian army has come very close to the Pokrovsk community, with their forces positioned just over 10 kilometers from the outskirts of Pokrovsk. They are targeting critical infrastructure as well as residential buildings, resulting in civilian casualties," Dobriak said.

global.espreso.tv...

Looks like Zelensky turning his forces around the other way, and pulling some “Kursk incursion” in a wooded area terrorizing some villages is going brilliantly.

So Zelensky’s strategy here is, having your main frontlines in the east continue to collapse while posting “tiktok” videos in Kursk capturing a gas station and a beaver dam.

Brilliant strategy there.

edit on 15-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is getting quite insane and morbidly funny as well. These Putin talking heads are starting to remind me of "Baghdad Bob" ha-ha. We are going to add a "counter-terrorist operation, to our "special military operation".

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Zelensky’s “battle of the bulge” in Kursk is having some catastrophic results back in the east where his UA forces are advancing backwards.

The Mayor of Pokrovsk, Dobriak in eastern Ukraine posted emergency hotline numbers urging civilians who live in Pokrovsk, particularly families with children and elderly people, to evacuate.

Those who want to evacuate are asked to contact one of the following numbers: 0-800-408-911, or

Pokrovsk City Military Administration: 0-800-300-101;

Skhid SOS (East SOS), an NGO, can be contacted regarding evacuation with children or pets, and evacuation of seriously ill and disabled people who need accommodation: 0-800-332-614,

Monday to Saturday, 08:00–18:00;

Proliska NGO can be contacted regarding medical support for seriously ill people: 0-932-022-232 or 0-964-041-034.

www.pravda.com.ua...

edit on 15-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Master class strategy by Zelensky here.

Would make Walther von Brauchitsch proud in the Nazi Bandera heavens.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

It is impossible to convince those who do not agree with the obvious - rational arguments are powerless here.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He wanted to join NATO and put bombs right next to Moscow.

You seemed to have missed the part where Ukraine gave up the nuclear bombs left behind by the USSR??

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

It comes in all sorts of shapes depending on how it's sliced Dalamax.

Round, square, I've even seen triangular Black Pudding on occasion.

Good morning to you also.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

It is impossible to convince those who do not agree with the obvious

Good to see you admitting to your nonsence propaganda!!

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

What's impossible RT is for you to pull the wool over our eyes, no matter how hard you may try.

Because we can see you from a mile away and know your game in spades.

You are "obvious" RT and your arguments are anything but "rational".

At least not while you continue to punt Russian propaganda and lies.

So there is that.
edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

pulling some “Kursk incursion” in a wooded area terrorizing some villages

Funny how these little 'wooded areas' seem to hold nearly 200,000 Russia civillians? Pushing the propaganda good and hard aren't you....

www.aljazeera.com...

The ongoing conflict between Ukraine and Russia has escalated dramatically, leading to one of the largest evacuations in Russia since World War II.

Nearly 190,000 people are being evacuated from the Kursk and Belgorod regions after Ukrainian forces crossed the border and advanced deep into Russian territory.

This Ukrainian offensive, involving about 1,000 soldiers with armored vehicles and heavy weapons, has caught both the Russian government and its citizens off guard.

This incursion, the largest of its kind in over 80 years, has had a profound impact on the affected regions.

The Ukrainian leader has presented the daring operation as evidence that his country maintains the ability to seize the initiative and direct events, more than two years after Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine.

On Monday, the Kursk region’s Governor Alexei Smirnov put the number of Russian settlements controlled by Ukraine at 28.

edit on 16-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Do you know how the war waged by Russia differs from the war waged by the West with Ukraine? The Russians still fight according to Clausewitz, determining the success of military actions by the number of enemy troops destroyed. NATO and the Kiev terrorist regime fight according to Zeltsius, determining success by the PR effect. Therefore, when PR diverges from reality, cognitive dissonance occurs in some heads.)))))

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Do you know how the war waged by Russia differs from the war waged by the West with Ukraine?

Which war is Russia waging? I thought it was just a "special operation"?

You do seem stuck in a fantasy that Russia is at war with the west, does all that worry about the west keep you up at night? We'd all know if the west was at war with Russia, and the way they've been kept at bay by Ukraine, I imagine Russia would roll over within a few weeks if your imagined war was real. I see no European war planes or vehicles other than the hand full Ukraine have taken ownership off, I see no troops or hear of any troops being called up on mass?
All i hear is the FEAR in your comments as you push Mad Vlads propaganda and hatred for the west.

determining the success of military actions by the number of enemy troops destroyed

If that was how success was determined, Russia lost a long time ago, just go ask the Mothers of the thousands of dead Russia soliders sent on a pointless war for Putin.

cognitive dissonance occurs in some heads.

And you clearly know alot about that which can be seen by the mass of threads you write trying to rationalize Russia and Mad Vlad's harmful actions

www.forbes.com...

Cognitive dissonance is a psychological conflict that occurs when a person holds two or more contradictory beliefs, values, or attitudes. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so this conflict causes unpleasant feelings of unease or discomfort. If left unchecked, it could lead to anxiety and mental tension, and you might even try to rationalize harmful actions

edit on 16-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The Russians still fight according to Clausewitz, determining the success of military actions by the number of enemy troops destroyed.

then they realize that their getting their ass kicked up around their shoulders and have to pull their collars down to take a dump. )))))

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The Russians still fight according to Clausewitz, determining the success of military actions by the number of enemy troops destroyed.

Nice of you to admit that Russia is losing the war.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Do you know how the war waged by Russia differs from the war waged by the West with Ukraine?

Ah, so it is a war then, check.

Dont wish to hear you claim otherwise from now on.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invaders.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Dalamax

It comes in all sorts of shapes depending on how it's sliced Dalamax.

Round, square, I've even seen triangular Black Pudding on occasion.

Good morning to you also.

Wow, where dya get that from? I can sense a meaty toblerone coming up one of these days

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Thank you very much for confirming the correctness of my comment, to which you responded)))

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Spat my coffee everywhere SprocketUK.

Need to clean the monitor ffs.

Surely you mean "out" through not "up"?

Coz I've seen that episode of "Red Dwarf", nasty business for the cat i seem to recall.

Available to purchase here.

www.doreensblackpudding.com...
edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Threadbarer

Thank you very much for confirming the correctness of my comment, to which you responded)))

So you're admitting Russia is losing it's war against Ukraine now??

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join