It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian sortie into Kursk was coordinated by British intelligence services

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I can sense a meaty toblerone coming up one of these days

I hear Putin likes a meaty Toblerone with a few of the Russia male ballet dancers??

Anywho, I hear the Russians fleeing Kursk are being sent to Crimea? Hows that for bad luck for the Russia people..

www.dailymail.co.uk... rritory-missiles.html

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I'm thinking strategic value of the Kursk Oblast aside.

Russia is going to have to retake the areas held, or else lose serious face.

Not that it has not already happened.

But in the process, Russian forces may be forced to destroy the place...........

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Speculation going around is that Kursk is a feint. It's been noted that none of Ukraine's top-of-the-line toys (Abrams, Leopards, F-16s) have been deployed to that front.

There was a traffic jam on Kerch Bridge yesterday as people tried to flee Crimea. The bridge is currently closed in expectation of an attack.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Could be Threadbarer.

But if they manage to get forces dug in and supply lines in place.

The feint may become another front.

Their S-400s dont seem to do very well against the likes of ATACMS or HIMARS so yes that bridge's days may very well be numbered.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

haha poor choice of words on my part
looks ace though. I'll deffo be getting some

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Medvedev has his property in Kursk. Then there is Putin's Palace.....

Just saying....

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Here is the typical example of cognitive dissonance I described, when reality contradicts PR.
In the Kursk region, another Challenger was burned by a Lancet drone, the first of the 7 that survived and were transferred to Kursk.
The Crimean Bridge was closed due to a missile attack by NATO missiles. All missiles were shot down by the Pantsir-S complex, which was based on a nearby mountain. The debris from the shot down missiles damaged some roofs, as well as a small water supply on the street. Traffic on the bridge has now been resumed.

Pantsir-S is a short-range complex. Medium-range complexes are Tor-2M, Osa-AKM, Buk-M1-2. The S-350 Vityaz, S-400 Triumph, and S-500 Prometheus systems are long-range systems, including those in near space. Shooting at weak NATO missiles from them is like shooting a sparrow with a cannon.)))
edit on 16-8-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

TnC states posts should be in English RT.

This is the typical example of cognitive dissonance I described, when reality comes into conflict with PR.
In the Kursk region, the Lancet drone burned another Challenger, the first of 7 survivors and transferred to Kursk.
The Crimean bridge was blocked due to a missile attack by NATO missiles. All the missiles were shot down by the Pantsir-S complex, which was based on a nearby mountain. Debris from downed missiles damaged some roofs, as well as a small water supply system in the street. Traffic on the bridge has now resumed.

There thats better.
edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Google translate is not up to dealing with word salads, it would seem?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

đź‘Ť

Didn't work for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

another Challenger was burned by a Lancet drone, the first of the 7 that survived and were transferred to Kursk

Funny, thats not what I hear??

news.sky.com... 60

British Challenger 2 tanks have been used inside Russia by Ukrainian troops, Sky News understands
While the UK and Ukraine governments remain tight-lipped on operational details, a source has signalled British tanks have crossed into Russia for Ukraine's Kursk offensive.

I think you're the only one suffering from cognitive dissonance here RT...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well, if NATO missiles are so weak.

I'm sure Mad Vlad won't have an issue with Ukrainian forces using the likes of Storm Shadows.

To strike inside Russia in the same manner you have been doing to Ukraine with your own cruise missile salvos since day one.

Also, have you seen the state and short work the likes of Javelin missiles and mere drones make of your ""mainline battle tanks"" and APC?

If they are so weak i have to wonder why all the losses in huge numbers.

Do we really need to point out the damage the likes of MANPADS have done to your helicopter and other aerial combat forces?

Oh dear.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, if NATO missiles are so weak.

I'm sure Mad Vlad won't have an issue with Ukrainian forces using the likes of Storm Shadows.

To strike inside Russia in the same manner you have been doing to Ukraine with your own cruise missile salvos since day one.

Also, have you seen the state and short work the likes of Javelin missiles and mere drones make of your ""mainline battle tanks"" and APC?

If they are so weak i have to wonder why all the losses in huge numbers.

Do we really need to point out the damage the likes of MANPADS have done to your helicopter and other aerial combat forces?

Oh dear.

This coming from someone who supports the “good Nazis” aka Azov?

lol keep bumping up the thread Andy.

edit on 16-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Make silly claims all you please Imhere.

Water off a ducks back to me sunshine.

We know how fascinated you seem to be with Ukrainian Nazis while dismissing those of the Russian neo-Nazi sorts.

Some point it may be best to remove those rose-coloured spectacles from your puss.

Anyhoo i digress

What do your false claims about me have to do with the topic of the thread or for that matter the proficiency of NATO missiles?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Is that the only thing you've got?
You say it in every thread and never want to talk about the massive amounts of Neo-Nazis in the Russias ranks which was bought up when you first posted your little nazi rant 30 threads ago....

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Is that the only thing you've got?
You say it in every thread and never want to talk about the massive amounts of Neo-Nazis in the Russias ranks which was bought up when you first posted your little nazi rant 30 threads ago....

Russia didn’t go on a spree renaming their streets after some Nazi SS Bandera loser here.

Nice try

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yadda yadda yadda.

Here comes Imhere's tune.

Bang that drum, we will tap our feet.

And you can repeat yourself to your little "Nazi SS Bandera" heart's content.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yadda yadda yadda.

Here comes Imhere tune.

Bang that drum, we will tap our feet.

And you can repeat yourself to your little "Nazi SS Bandera" hearts content.

You’re the one defending them in Ukrainian Nazi thread.

Funny how you hate hearing it about the loser Nazi orgy going on in Ukraine like Azov etc

Like a kid pouting with fingers in their ears “no Azov is good Nazis!!!!” Waaahhhhh

lol by all means continue downplaying it

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Russia didn’t go on a spree renaming their streets after some Nazi SS Bandera loser here.

Again, it seems thats all you have to say in every thread. "oh, but some street is named after a Nazi supporter from the 30s", like thats the perfect excuse for Russia to invade Ukraine in 21st centuary.

You should maybe also recheck your history, it's not as cut and dry as you make out?
www.timesofisrael.com...

Bandera was a leader of Ukraine’s nationalist movement in the 1930s and 1940s, which included an insurgent army that fought alongside Nazi soldiers during part of the Second World War. Bandera’s supporters claim they sided with the Nazis against the Soviet army, believing that Adolf Hitler would grant Ukraine independence.

Bandera declared independence days after the Nazis moved into Ukraine — a decision that proved nearly fatal because the German Gestapo almost immediately detained him and put him in a concentration camp.

edit on 16-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yeah, that's not projection on your part all over the place. LoL

Ive plainly stated on many an occasion and in direct conversation with you in numerous different threads that both Russia and Ukraine have serious issues where neo nazis among their military ranks are concerned.

You on the other hand refuse to see the forest for the trees...........

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join