It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian sortie into Kursk was coordinated by British intelligence services

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have a lot of work now, and I rarely write threads on our forum. Many of you want to know the real situation in the Kursk region, but unfortunately I am unable to convey this information to you, as I am very busy with work.
But now I have a free hour, and I decided to fill the gap.

So. The oldest Russian publication "Komsomolskaya Pravda" published a large article about the situation in the Kursk region today, under the title "The situation in the Kursk region on August 15: How many Ukrainian Armed Forces soldiers are attacking the region and how quickly they are surrendering."You can read the article in full using the Translator built into every modern browser. I am referring to the part of this article under the title "The sortie was coordinated by the British." Here is a short translation of this part:

"The actions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces groups in the Kursk region were coordinated by the third department of the British foreign intelligence service MI-6. This statement was made by member of the State Duma Committee on Security Adalbi Shkhagoshev.

"The introduction of a counter-terrorist operation in our border regions is an important professional response," he said in a commentary to RIA Novosti. "After the Ukrainian Armed Forces offensive in the Kursk region was stopped, the most important task is to identify and neutralize new possible sabotage groups. These groups were coordinated by the British MI-6. Its third department. This unit was created back in the 20s of the 20th century to confront the USSR. Part of the department's work has always been sabotage, terrorism and sabotage. They never took into account human losses."

The remaining parts are titled:
"Destroyed in pickups"
"Dropped bombs and left"
"12 thousand militants entered Kursk region"
"Marauders searched for phones and valuables"
"Borderland residents were evacuated"
"Humanitarian aid was collected in Kherson region"
"The end of Ukraine has become much closer"

Those who wish can read the automatic translation of the original at my link.

I would like to add that in Kursk the Ukrainian army is suffering unprecedented losses in soldiers and equipment. There have been no such losses during the entire war. The Russian army simply shoots all the personnel in columns, and completely controls the only supply and logistics road. Fire control deprives the Ukrainian army of supplies and escape routes from the emerging encirclement. According to preliminary estimates, the last reserves of Ukraine have entered Kursk region - about 12,000 soldiers and thousands of armored vehicles (including reserves). Currently, about 4,000 soldiers have been killed and captured, and about 600 armored vehicles, including tanks and Strikers, have been destroyed. One Striker was captured completely intact and has already been transported to the rear for examination.

As for losses: In February 2024, data on the losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces since the beginning of the conflict was also announced. They amount to over 444 thousand people, while Volodymyr Zelensky spoke of 31 thousand. Experts believe that the total losses may already reach 700 thousand, while Kyiv loses from 1 to 1.5 thousand people daily. These are independent estimates. The losses according to the reports of the Russian Ministry of Defense are much higher. It is noted that Ukraine's losses now exceed 1 million people, and the population sees this scale, even taking into account the fact that the bodies of many of the dead are listed as missing.

I would also like to note that the British policy is increasingly becoming the opposite of US policy. The matter has already reached the point of deporting American citizens who write the truth about the unrest in Britain against migrants. This is confirmed by the fact that, according to statements by US officials, America did not know about the upcoming invasion of Ukraine into the Kursk region, but this did not come as a surprise to Britain.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

JULY 12, 2024 5:08 PM CET
BY VERONIKA MELKOZEROVA

Russia's casualty rate will likely continue at an average of about 1,000 soldiers a day over the next two months, the defense ministry predicted, as Russia continues to try to overmatch Ukrainian positions with mass. Russians have been slowly pushing forward against Ukrainian forces in the Donetsk region at the price of great losses.
Ukraine does not reveal the exact numbers of its war losses, but the ratio at the war front is one Ukrainian soldier to six Russians, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in an interview to The Philadelphia Inquirer last month.

www.politico.eu...

If the six Russians for every Ukrainian soldier on the front line is close to being true, it’s sad Putin just grinds away the cannon fodder.

How many Russians would be alive today if Putin didn’t attack for oil. For what end.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Another .. 'The British did it' ... thread, eh?
It's baseless Russian propaganda.
Even if the British did do it, which they didn't, I'd say ... GOOD FOR THEM!
The Ukrainians slapped the Russian invaders upside the head.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
How many Russians would be alive today if Putin didn’t attack for oil. For what end.

Yeah ... lots of dead Russians ... all because Putin is a mad man hell bent on invading a sovereign country and taking it over. And his propaganda machine has all the Russians thinking the dead Russians are a good and noble thing. CRAZY and EVIL !!

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Are you experiencing cognitive dissonance? Watch this video filmed by foreign mercenaries who are not taken prisoner by Russian soldiers. These are soldiers from NATO countries who are listed as mercenaries, although we all know perfectly well who they really are.

www.kp.ru...

A crossroads on the road, signs to Belgorod and Korenevo, two Ukrainian soldiers mocking an old Russian man, a local resident. "Russian Ivan", "Go, drink vodka", "Schnapps is gut", "That's what he's like, Russian Ivan". These and similar remarks are made by cackling soldiers to the 74-year-old man, openly mocking him. And he, probably due to his age, cannot understand what is happening. And he just looks around helplessly. And these well-fed, satisfied mugs continue to mock and cackle. The only thing missing is: "Uterus! Eggs, milk." And this would probably sound like it, but what kind of grandfather is a "mother"? None.

On the helmets are SS runes, on the tanks - German white crosses.

The German publication Deutsche Welle enthusiastically tells about the fact that German tanks are again near Kursk. But you have a very short historical memory. The last time your Nazi tanks were near Kursk in 1943, then Russian tanks entered Warsaw, Tallinn, Riga, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Vienna, Belgrade, Bucharest, and finally, Berlin. History does not teach only idiots.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I have repeatedly responded in the comments regarding the approximate Russian losses. But you, apparently, believe your own propaganda and use chutzpah every time.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yadda yadda yadda.

What a load of mince as usual.

The farmers are kicking some Russian arse for once.

Deal with it.

And as always freedom to Ukraine and down with your man Putin's piss-poor Russian scum invaders.
edit on 15-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

"The matter has already reached the point of deporting American citizens who write the truth about the unrest in Britain against migrants."

Got a source for that?

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

How did you get off his Coventry list?

I thought you made the grade round about the time RT threatened to release a Trump exposé within 72 hours if you did not apologise.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Look at the fool trying to spread division and discontent.

I mean its certainly nothing new RT out with his big wooden spoon, mixing it at all angles.

Anyhoo complete tripe and nonsense as per usual.

You would think he would learn a different tune to hum by now................

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I love a good propaganda fight in the morning...😁

A little early for popcorn, but what the hell, right?

edit on 15-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Of course we did it. 007 is right in there as we speak....

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Watch this video filmed by foreign mercenaries who are not taken prisoner by Russian soldiers. These are soldiers from NATO countries who are listed as mercenaries, although we all know perfectly well who they really are.

i find it very suspicious that there are only what appears to be only two "mercenaries' there and no dead russian or "mercenaries' lying around in a area that was where obviously a firefight , shelling or drone strike took place and what looks like a old homeless bum dressed in rags and carrying a ripped up trash bag or piece of plastic.
and what is very telling to me is no audio here not even any video controls.

i call bs and it is scripted propaganda.

edit on 15-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

little early for popcorn, but what the hell, right?

cheesy grits will work in place of popcorn.

edit on 15-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I think this incursion signals two things.

1. The Ukrainians are at a tipping point, forced to take such a gamble to try and pivot the overall war.

2. The Russians are truly an incompetent military force. The globally accepted 2nd most powerful military in the world has been in a stalemate for years with a much smaller neighbor who has no navy, and barely an air force to speak of. Then they got invaded themselves and it’s been over a week.

Truly sad the situation that region is in.

No one can “win” this. Russia will get a little bit more land, and for what? The largest nation on earth disproportionate to the population doesn’t need more land. But they’ll get it at the cost of 100’s of thousands of lives.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Seemingly nobody can win indeed.

But It's how long the oligarchs are willing to back Putin's failed shenanigans before defenestration becomes the colour of his day.

Then again whoever replaces him might be a bit of a game of spin the bottle where peace on the horizon is concerned.

They could be worse.

Or they could be willing to see sense and put an end to the failed "special military operation" aka war and invasion.

That gamble is beginning to look like it might be on the cards through by my guess.
edit on 15-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

If the six Russians for every Ukrainian soldier on the front line is close to being true, it’s sad Putin just grinds away the cannon fodder.

6 Russian conscripts to 1 experienced Ukrainian soldier I guess, the Ukrainians have something to fight for the conscripts not so much.

Nice to see the Troll blaming the British again.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

What does the citizens of Russia gain by Putin throwing men into the meat grinder? Security? While Putin squanders a generation of young men. I guess there is going to be an increase in Russian brides to the USA?

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Borscht and tears, hard cheese followed by sour grapes?

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I am referring to the part of this article under the title "The sortie was coordinated by the British."

Of course it was....isn't everything the fault of those Bastard Brits?
To be honest RT, it's getting to the point where if this were true - and that's a big IF - then I really wouldn't mind.

Too many people have died, on both sides, and its time for both sides to withdraw to the internationally recognised pre-invasion borders, call a ceasefire and enter into genuine, well intentioned dialogue aimed at resolving this pointless war.

If this incursion into Russian territory helps achieve that then I'm all for it regardless of who 'coordinated' it.

What's for certain is that this is hugely embarrassing for Putin and has given him a bit of a bloody nose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join