It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian sortie into Kursk was coordinated by British intelligence services

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It's ""windows"" he should avoid.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well, if NATO missiles are so weak.

I'm sure Mad Vlad won't have an issue with Ukrainian forces using the likes of Storm Shadows.

To strike inside Russia in the same manner you have been doing to Ukraine with your own cruise missile salvos since day one.

Also, have you seen the state and short work the likes of Javelin missiles and mere drones make of your ""mainline battle tanks"" and APC?

If they are so weak i have to wonder why all the losses in huge numbers.

Do we really need to point out the damage the likes of MANPADS have done to your helicopter and other aerial combat forces?

Oh dear.

Poland won’t like it 😂🤣

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

He may soon have people who open upper floor balcony windows for him?

"Take a giant leap for mankind".

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Poland won't be firing them Ukraine will, and simply be returning the favour.

And any attack on Poland, by Russia would trigger Article 5.

Which is not really a laughing matter for anybody really considering the implications.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Poland, Russia 🤷🏽‍♂️ What’s the difference.

It’ll still be Russia’s aggression in the media regardless of who launched.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

One's a NATO nation and the other not so much.

Ones threatening the world with nuclear annihilation and again the other not so much.

Big difference really.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Poland, Russia 🤷🏽‍♂️ What’s the difference.

It’ll still be Russia’s aggression in the media regardless of who launched.

Poland arn't going to launch an attack on Russia. The only way Poland could get dragged into this conflict is if Russia either by accident or on purpose attack Poland.
Poland have held their nerve so far with the incursion from missles and drones from both Russia and Ukraine as they know what a response could cause.

edit on 16-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Hence I edited my post before you quoted me. But he still got shot twice in the face apparently either way

if you edited your post before i quoted you i wouldn't have been able to use the quote where you said again i quote you,

Bandera had his brains blown out just like Azov is getting day by day.

you didn't know he was killed by a KGB hit squad, using a cyanide gas gun until i said something. your just trying to save face. next time i'll just wait 2 hours and you can't go back and change what you said.

edit on 16-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Hence I edited my post before you quoted me. But he still got shot twice in the face apparently either way

if you edited your post before i quoted you i wouldn't have been able to use the quote where you said again i quote you,

you didn't know he was killed by a KGB hit squad, using a cyanide gas gun until i said something. your just trying to save face. next time i'll just wait 2 hours and you can't go back and change what you said.

Nice try.

He got shot twice in the face. Period

But keep hanging on about the brains part which I immediately corrected.

“2 hours” lol

There’s an edit button for a reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
After glancing over a few pages of this thread, I take it from the Russians on ATS that all of this is happening because Russia is strong, or they're just waiting for the right time to defend their own country.

Got it.

I hope Russia continues showing us how strong it is, and in two weeks their entire southern border with Ukraine will be gone. Because they are so strong, of course.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Knock off the Bickering.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Key Bridge destroyed In Kursk by HIMARS.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

He got shot twice in the face. Period

he was not shot, he was poisoned with a air powered spray gun.

Stashinsky killed both targets using a poison gun, one of the innovative weapons the KGB developed to improve the art of political killings. This gun sprayed cyanide, which, when delivered to the face of the victim, caused rapid death. Importantly for the KGB, it left no trace: The cyanide left no visible markers, and the death took on the appearance of a heart attack.
The Man with the Poison Gun: Q&A with Serhii Plokhii

In a second, equally shocking murder, Stashinsky said he used a similar type of spray gun to kill Ukrainian resistance leader Stepan Bandera in 1959.
Bandera collapsed on a Munich street. The cause of death was eventually ruled as poisoning by cyanide gas. Stashinsky defected to West Berlin and confessed all to Western authorities, explaining that the KGB threatened to arrest his family if he did not to kill for the Soviet Union.
The 13th Department: The KGB’s Top-Secret Assassination Unit

and Time has put out two conflicting stories,

from your link,

The agent was wearing a gas mask, and in his hand he carried a double-barreled air pistol

and from the article where Nikolaevich Stashinsky was on trial,

His weapon, said Stashinsky, had been a single-barreled aluminum air gun that fired a pellet of liquid potassium cyanide through a fine mesh screen, releasing a poison spray. The poison caused death within 90 seconds after it was inhaled, leaving no mark on the victims.
Espionage: A Poor Devil

But keep hanging on about the brains part which I immediately corrected.
“2 hours” lol
There’s an edit button for a reason.

really, what i find funny is your next post came 5 minutes after my post and yours which has been removed now.
then the one after that to me a hour and a half later. i was sitting here for thirty more minutes after i posted waiting to see if you would respond and your post didn't change until later.

you have 2 hours to edit a post then it's here for ever unless removed. if you would have edited it immediately before i quoted you i wouldn't have been able to use these words you wrote.

we all know what you did.

i should add that in the first article i link the author of the book claims the gun was improved by the time he got to bandera and was a double barrel.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Destruction of the British Challenger 2 near Sudzha.

that's one to how many thousand of 50,60,70, years old rusted up junk tanks, and the so called best available the T90's and variants, or the T 14's which they can't produce or repair because their junk, and didn't preform well in Ukraine and hiding them back home in russia because they cost to much to do either.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Whatever the case may be over there, it's none of our business....with a few exceptions

edit on 777Vpm16America/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2024 22:02:46 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The scrap yards used to pay out big time for the old water tanks.

I wonder what they pay for Russian Tanks?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CriticalStinker

…..Ukrainian farmers spank the Russian Monkey…..

Thanks for that. Thanks a lot, man! I spit out my iced tea on my iPad as I read that! 😂😂

It’s true, though. The Russian monkey has been spanked. lol!!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LordVoraxx

A sticky situation in the making.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good for the Brits. Glad they are there to help.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The Ukes certainly seem spunky....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join