It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We're discussing his words when he was still a child. Supposedly, he's gay and adults did a disservice by not pushing him to explore his sexual identity. Again, he was a child in this particular conversation with his grandmother.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
He needed to be evaluated by a professional as a young boy questioning his sexuality is what I said.

He wasn't questioning his sexuality.
He asked a simple question that all little kids might ask.
He wasn't having sexual desires for men either, like you falsely claimed.
And he did NOT need to be evaluated by a professional.
Know how I know? I have a degree in psychology ... something you don't have.
That degree and COMMON SENSE says he didn't need to be evaluated.

You keep making up crap with nothing to back it up.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's worthless to even attempt a NORMAL discussion with the intolerant, low IQ Liberals.

They hate everyone and everything, even themselves.

They claim to love gays, except when those gays associate with Trump.
They claim to love minorities, except when those minorities associate with Trump.

It's really a mental illness.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We're discussing his words when he was still a child. Supposedly, he's gay and adults did a disservice by not pushing him to explore his sexual identity. Again, he was a child in this particular conversation with his grandmother.

Bull#, I never said he should explore his sexuality at that young age, I said he should have been evaluated by a professional not by a bunch of idiots who know nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Don't be ridiculous, ....

Don't YOU be ridiculous (or hypocritical, or hyper partisan, etc etc) ...

Obama is bisexual or gay. Bathhouse Barry. He denies it and hides it. He's also married to a woman, and has had kids, and is successful, and is living a happy life. So why isn't he 'in need of a professional' like you claim Vance needs? It's because Obama is a democrat and you agree with his politics, and Vance is a republican and you disagree with his.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

As a child? Oh that's right, you're part of those that believe children know their sexuality by the age of 6.

Yall are some sick f*cks!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

, I said he should have been evaluated by a professional not by a bunch of idiots who know nothing about it.

Actually you are the idiot who knows nothing about it, as evidenced by your statement that the little 8 year old kid needs to be evaluated by a professional for asking a simple question if not liking girls while having boys as friends is gay. That's totally retarded.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He needed to be evaluated by a professional as a young boy questioning his sexuality is what I said.

He wasn't questioning his sexuality.
He asked a simple question that all little kids might ask.
He wasn't having sexual desires for men either, like you falsely claimed.
And he did NOT need to be evaluated by a professional.
Know how I know? I have a degree in psychology ... something you don't have.
That degree and COMMON SENSE says he didn't need to be evaluated.

You keep making up crap with nothing to back it up.

You are a poor example of an online forum armchair wanna be psych, not a doctor, and you should be called out for inappropriate behaviour as such.

He told the adults he didn't like girls, sure common, but he 'cherished' a boy...that's something of a total different animal.

He needed to be evaluated by a professional and that is my opinion.

My main point goes back to his bizarre statements in the public eye and he needs to be called out and investigated as to what the hell is the matter with him.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
It's worthless to even attempt a NORMAL discussion with the intolerant, low IQ Liberals..

True. It's like they fell out of a coconut tree onto a yellow bus that has a venn diagram on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Unfortunately, being Johnny On The Spot for his personnel choices has been a serious flaw with Trump. I think because of his Apprentice show, people assume he'll make informed, logical and quick decisions. But his past performance as POTUS shows he made bad choices both in hiring and firing. His timing was off, he chose poorly by hiring the wrong people and not firing the incumbent personnel upon his inauguration and he was too trusting in his confidantes. And for a man who can be pretty callous and abrupt, he failed to deliver on several occasions for his own, thus the American citizens, benefit. Which is most likely down to his inexperience but he played it too tentatively in the beginning. I hope if he wins this time around he goes in like a bull in a china closet. Literally.

We all know he'll be a lame duck at the onset so why not bang a few heads, piss some people off and really get that swamp drained, at least take a big bite out of it. But it's more than the swamp. He has to show that his policies are not only better but should be kept in place and not thrown out the window with the next POTUS.

As far as replacing Vance, there's no way to do it pretty. But whatever he chooses, he needs to run full boar. Hesitancy and indecision is a sign of weakness.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As a child? Oh that's right, you're part of those that believe children know their sexuality by the age of 6.

Yall are some sick f*cks!

I am part of those that believe parents, church officials, teachers etc. have no expertise in evaluating anything when a child questions their sexuality.

link   

You are a poor example of an online forum armchair wanna be psych, not a doctor, and you should be called out for inappropriate behaviour as such.

Compared to you I'm #ing brilliant and my behavior is just fine.

Talking about calling out inappropriate behavior ... hypocrisy, deflection, hyperpartisan bullsh!t, ... that's all on you.

He told the adults he didn't like girls, sure common, but he 'cherished' a boy...that's something of a total different animal.

No it's not.

And your opinion is wrong. He did not need to be evaluated.

link   

, I said he should have been evaluated by a professional not by a bunch of idiots who know nothing about it.

Actually you are the idiot who knows nothing about it, as evidenced by your statement that the little 8 year old kid needs to be evaluated by a professional for asking a simple question if not liking girls while having boys as friends is gay. That's totally retarded.

He said he cherished another boy and that is a whole other thing and you know it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What age do you believe children "question their sexuality"?

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
It's worthless to even attempt a NORMAL discussion with the intolerant, low IQ Liberals..

True. It's like they fell out of a coconut tree onto a yellow bus that has a venn diagram on it.

You sound like you know how that feels.

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

and once again you fail to produce any evidence to support your bullsh!t.

It's a matter of public record, unlike you're silly accusations against the Obamas.

LINK

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

... when a child questions their sexuality.

He wasn't having sexual feelings and questioning his sexuality. He asked a simple question .. does it mean I"m gay if I don't like girls but have boys as friends. Running off to see a psychologist because a 8 year old asks that question would be MORONIC. And yeah ... I say that as someone with a degree in psychology AND as someone with COMMON SENSE and who doesn't have partisan bullcrap for brains.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Compared to you I'm #ing brilliant and my behavior is just fine.

Talking about calling out inappropriate behavior ... hypocrisy, deflection, hyperpartisan bullsh!t, ... that's all on you.

No it's not.

And your opinion is wrong. He did not need to be evaluated.

Yes he did, he himself said he thought he was gay...which adults in his orbit knew anything about being or not being gay?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What age do you believe children "question their sexuality"?

We are discussing Vance's age when he questioned his sexuality. Can you try to stay on topic?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

He said he cherished another boy and that is a whole other thing and you know it.

"and you know it" ... so obnoxious.

NO .. I know better. It's NOT 'a whole other thing'.
But you keep wanting to make it something ...and that's on you.
He was a little kid asking a simple question.
He wasn't having sexual desires and questioning his sexuality.
You are projecting that onto him because of your hyper partisan pickled brain.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join