It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

And yet that is all you and Sookie have bene doing is making the assumptions he is gay because of a passage from a book he wrote.

Nothing but hypocritical BS

We are just speculating as to what is driving him to be anti-LGBTQ and anti-women's rights, along with his bizarre public comments. Do you think he's A ok?

He's a far better balanced person than the dimwits here making baseless accusations

We are moot, we are not running for the important position of a country's VP.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As someone who was an 8 year old boy, I can say he is just fine with his sexuality.

You are the only ones who seem to have a problem with it, a little bit of self projection maybe?

Every child is different, every parent is different, every situation is different and may require different approaches.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Awwww,
He’s ok. If you squint he looks like Don Jr.
Except he has 2 “beards”.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure when it comes to the least liked VP pick of all times Kamlalala would win that distinction hands down.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Awwww,

If this is ok to all of you, then so be it.

For Vance, the only war that matters is the culture war. When he made a bet that a principled stand against Trump could play in the cheap seats, he lost hard. Then he changed the bet. It's why he spouts weird stuff online about how New York City is like the television show The Walking Dead. It's why he's ideologically slippery with a beard that hides only an abyss.

It's why Trump loves him. Like Trump, Vance is a consummate showman. They're both all about the performance. But Vance knows when to bow and scrape and acquiesce. Vance knows how to kiss the ring. That was always the most important quality in whoever Trump would pick as his running mate.

www.newsweek.com...

Looks like more division to me.
edit on q00000029731America/Chicago2828America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   

And yet your answer to every one of them is to have a random "expert" evaluate them to see how gay they really are.

Boys think little girls are icky, plain and simple, does not make any of them gay. Just as it doesn't make you gay for eating bananas whole.

If you're jealous he didn't want to marry you, you can just say it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

And yet your answer to every one of them is to have a random "expert" evaluate them to see how gay they really are.

Boys think little girls are icky, plain and simple, does not make any of them gay. Just as it doesn't make you gay for eating bananas whole.

Yes, that's why I added 'different approaches'.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And yet you would not accept letting him decide for himself as a "different approach". Because you didn't

Just chock full of inconstancies aint ya?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You have no real perception of logic

Logic is understanding that 99% of 8 year old boys find girls to be "icky" and will usually have a male best friend that they do everything with. Nothing gay about it, unless you are a libtard that thinks having a male friend is gay.

That general knowledge comes with that fact of growing up and experiencing just that first hand. Something you are clearly to obsessed with little kids sexualities to understand.

Nobody here can make any assertions about him only a properly trained child psychologist specializing in LGBTQ.

You've done nothing but make dumbass assertions about him since page 1

It's true I was speculating just like all the rest here, but I was just trying to figure him out because of his bizarre statements and his obvious desire to persecute LGBTQ community and his comments which to me are anti-women's rights. That dysfunction needs to come from somewhere.

Wanting to protect children from sexualization by trans groomers isn't persecution of the alphabet mafia. As far as being anti women's rights, maybe you should ask his wife how her rights have been suppressed.

See now, that's where we disagree and that is just another made up fearmongering tactic that your party uses on the uneducated and uninformed base who just eat up, mindlessly. That is the only way the GOP can get votes it appears, through fearmongering.

You, and many others here, have done nothing but say this guy is a closeted homosexual because he wrote in his book about thinking girls were icky at 8 years old and he had a best friend that was male.

That is nothing but sexualizing a child's thoughts and life lessons to further your own BS rhetoric that the right is trying to get rid of peoples rights.

Do you not read the news about him?

The only thing that would probably save him now is if he admitted to having sex with that glove on a couch. At least people could assimilate that and put that as an explanation as to his bizarre behaviour and statements.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did better in the polls after that.

What adolescent boy hasn't been "couch curios"?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've been saying he should pick Tulsi Gabbard from the beginning. She would be the best possible pick he could make.
Said that to a friend of mine after the Vance pick came out and he actually had the gall to say Trump shouldn't pick her because he doesn't need to do a DEI hire. I chewed his a$$ for about an hour after that.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

All of the ones that don't have people like you guys in their lives.....

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

And yet you would not accept letting him decide for himself as a "different approach". Because you didn't

Just chock full of inconstancies aint ya?

Ask yourself, why do I chase Quint around this board?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ask yourself, why does Quint deflect and ignore common sense so often?

And btw, if you don't remember, you were the one to comment to me first. Projection at it's finest as always
edit on 26-7-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You have no real perception of logic

Logic is understanding that 99% of 8 year old boys find girls to be "icky" and will usually have a male best friend that they do everything with. Nothing gay about it, unless you are a libtard that thinks having a male friend is gay.

That general knowledge comes with that fact of growing up and experiencing just that first hand. Something you are clearly to obsessed with little kids sexualities to understand.

Nobody here can make any assertions about him only a properly trained child psychologist specializing in LGBTQ.

You've done nothing but make dumbass assertions about him since page 1

It's true I was speculating just like all the rest here, but I was just trying to figure him out because of his bizarre statements and his obvious desire to persecute LGBTQ community and his comments which to me are anti-women's rights. That dysfunction needs to come from somewhere.

Wanting to protect children from sexualization by trans groomers isn't persecution of the alphabet mafia. As far as being anti women's rights, maybe you should ask his wife how her rights have been suppressed.

See now, that's where we disagree and that is just another made up fearmongering tactic that your party uses on the uneducated and uninformed base who just eat up, mindlessly. That is the only way the GOP can get votes it appears, through fearmongering.

You, and many others here, have done nothing but say this guy is a closeted homosexual because he wrote in his book about thinking girls were icky at 8 years old and he had a best friend that was male.

That is nothing but sexualizing a child's thoughts and life lessons to further your own BS rhetoric that the right is trying to get rid of peoples rights.

Do you not read the news about him?

The only thing that would probably save him now is if he admitted to having sex with that glove on a couch. At least people could assimilate that and put that as an explanation as to his bizarre behaviour and statements.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did better in the polls after that.

What adolescent boy hasn't been "couch curios"?

That was during his uni student days supposedly. I was sheltered from such things.

He should embrace his glove/couch shenanigans, as I say, his poll numbers would most likely rise because it provides some kind of explanation for ... 'bizarre'.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ask yourself, why does Quint deflect and ignore common sense so often?

And btw, if you don't remember, you were the one to comment to me first. Projection at it's finest as always

Ask yourself, why can't I help myself and keep chasing Quint around this board. Bee to honey?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trump could very well replace Vance yet.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Again, I was not here for you, don't flatter yourself.

You are the one who commented to me first, can't help it that you have some weird infatuation with me.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You are the one who commented to me first, can't help it that you have some weird infatuation with me.

I reply to everyone, you are not special. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Awwww,

JD Vance needs to lose a little weight. Maybe he can take some of whatever Don Jr is taking!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I reply to everyone, you are not special. Sheesh.

Only the ones who you think you can prove wrong, even when you can't.

You sure seem to reply to me pretty quick after I enter a discussion though, seems fishy.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join