It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Well, nobody will really know because he was not properly evaluated at the time.

Yes ... we all 'really know'. He wasn't having sexual desires.
He asked a simple question about friendship.
That's not questioning sexuality.
And that certainly isn't him 'having sexual desires for men' as you falsely claimed.

If parents or a grandmother went running to a psychologist because their kid asked a question about friendships they'd be laughed out of the office, or the psychologist would say the parents/grandmother needed to have a few sessions for being so uptight.

your continued saying that he needed to be evaluated is dead wrong.
You are uneducated and partisan, and it's showing.

This is #ing stupid. I"m done. You have been shown to be a clown.

/OUT

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: SourGrapes
What age do you believe children "question their sexuality"?

She hasn't got a clue. I promise she's never cracked a science book on the subject and doesn't have a degree that would address that.

A Memaw would've whupped the stupid outta her with a wooden spoon

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

You have no real perception of logic

Logic is understanding that 99% of 8 year old boys find girls to be "icky" and will usually have a male best friend that they do everything with. Nothing gay about it, unless you are a libtard that thinks having a male friend is gay.

That general knowledge comes with that fact of growing up and experiencing just that first hand. Something you are clearly to obsessed with little kids sexualities to understand.

Nobody here can make any assertions about him only a properly trained child psychologist specializing in LGBTQ.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Logic is understanding that 99% of 8 year old boys find girls to be "icky" and will usually have a male best friend that they do everything with. Nothing gay about it, unless you are a libtard that thinks having a male friend is gay.

That general knowledge comes with that fact of growing up and experiencing just that first hand. Something you are clearly to obsessed with little kids sexualities to understand.

Nobody here can make any assertions about him only a properly trained child psychologist specializing in LGBTQ.

You've done nothing but make dumbass assertions about him since page 1

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well, nobody will really know because he was not properly evaluated at the time.

Yes ... we all 'really know'. He wasn't having sexual desires.
He asked a simple question about friendship.
That's not questioning sexuality.
And that certainly isn't him 'having sexual desires for men' as you falsely claimed.

If parents or a grandmother went running to a psychologist because their kid asked a question about friendships they'd be laughed out of the office, or the psychologist would say the parents/grandmother needed to have a few sessions for being so uptight.

your continued saying that he needed to be evaluated is dead wrong.
You are uneducated and partisan, and it's showing.

This is #ing stupid. I"m done. You have been shown to be a clown.

/OUT

You are totally clueless.

childmind.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
It's a matter of public record, unlike you're silly accusations against the Obamas.

Nope. There is no public record of Vance being gay. You fail.

His Sugar Daddy is gay. JD has been taking money, jobs and connections from him since 2011.

JD pretends that he's a self-made man, but he's a compromised, paid for, Peter Thiel boy-toy.

edit on 3820242024k09America/Chicago2024-07-26T12:09:38-05:0012pm2024-07-26T12:09:38-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

One last comment.

THIS IS #ING STUPID. You keep repeating it. And it's ABSURD.

A little kid asking questions about friendships does NOT need to be 'evaluated'.

A psychologist would laugh you out of the office for bringing in a kid to be evaluated because he asked a question about friendship. There is NOTHING WRONG with asking the question. Nothing warranting 'evaluation'. And asking that doesn't mean you are gay. And if you are gay, it doesn't need to be 'evaluated' either.

BEYOND DAMN STUPID.

Now I"m done. /OUT.

link   

originally posted by: Moon68

It's true I was speculating just like all the rest here, but I was just trying to figure him out because of his bizarre statements and his obvious desire to persecute LGBTQ community and his comments which to me are anti-women's rights. That dysfunction needs to come from somewhere.

edit on q00000007731America/Chicago0505America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It's a matter of public record, unlike you're silly accusations against the Obamas.

His Sugar Daddy is gay. JD has been taking money, jobs and connections from him since 2011.

It is rather odd, I must say.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Educate yourself.

childmind.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's true I was speculating just like all the rest here, but I was just trying to figure him out because of his bizarre statements and his obvious desire to persecute LGBTQ community and his comments which to me are anti-women's rights. That dysfunction needs to come from somewhere.

Wanting to protect children from sexualization by trans groomers isn't persecution of the alphabet mafia. As far as being anti women's rights, maybe you should ask his wife how her rights have been suppressed.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Skimming thru

Main Revelation

wow liberals being bullies

/s

lol

edit on 26-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wanting to protect children from sexualization by trans groomers isn't persecution of the alphabet mafia. As far as being anti women's rights, maybe you should ask his wife how her rights have been suppressed.

See now, that's where we disagree and that is just another made up fearmongering tactic that your party uses on the uneducated and uninformed base who just eat up, mindlessly. That is the only way the GOP can get votes it appears, through fearmongering.
edit on q00000016731America/Chicago5656America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000017731America/Chicago1616America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

And yet that is all you and Sookie have bene doing is making the assumptions he is gay because of a passage from a book he wrote.

Nothing but hypocritical BS

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And yet that is all you and Sookie have bene doing is making the assumptions he is gay because of a passage from a book he wrote.

We are just speculating as to what is driving him to be anti-LGBTQ and anti-women's rights, along with his bizarre public comments. Do you think he's A ok?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

JD pretends that he's a self-made man, but he's a compromised, paid for, Peter Thiel boy-toy.

That's how I assess him so far, a follower perhaps power hungry. What's he giving back, is the question?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

See now, that's where we disagree and that is just another made up fearmongering tactic that your party uses on the uneducated and uninformed base who just eat up, mindlessly. That is the only way the GOP can get votes it appears, through fearmongering.

You, and many others here, have done nothing but say this guy is a closeted homosexual because he wrote in his book about thinking girls were icky at 8 years old and he had a best friend that was male.

That is nothing but sexualizing a child's thoughts and life lessons to further your own BS rhetoric that the right is trying to get rid of peoples rights.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

We are just speculating as to what is driving him to be anti-LGBTQ and anti-women's rights, along with his bizarre public comments. Do you think he's A ok?

He's a far better balanced person than the dimwits here making baseless accusations

link   

You, and many others here, have done nothing but say this guy is a closeted homosexual because he wrote in his book about thinking girls were icky at 8 years old and he had a best friend that was male.

That is nothing but sexualizing a child's thoughts and life lessons to further your own BS rhetoric that the right is trying to get rid of peoples rights.

Do you not read the news about him?

The only thing that would probably save him now is if he admitted to having sex with that glove on a couch. At least people could assimilate that and put that as an explanation as to his bizarre behaviour and statements.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did better in the polls after that.
edit on q00000024731America/Chicago2727America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   

As someone who was an 8 year old boy, I can say he is just fine with his sexuality.

You are the only ones who seem to have a problem with it, a little bit of self projection maybe?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join