It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What do you attribute Vance's mental afflictions to? 📎 What are the "root" causes?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone

Now don't let yourself get triggered.

Don't flatter yourself.

Your hypocrisy is clearly showing.

You falsely accuse Republican Vance of being gay, without any evidence at all. You falsely claim he's messed up because he's not living a gay lifestyle. Yet Democrat Obama ... who is doing exactly that ... gets a free pass from you.

Liberal hypocrisy. CLOWN.

LOL - attacks don't work with me, civility, intelligence and an open mind do, however.

What is your opinion on Vance's own words from his book?

What is your opinion of how his grandmother spoke to him at a young age and how the adults around him handled him questioning his sexuality?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I am confused.

Now you guys are against gays?

If what you are saying about Vance is true, who cares?

I am sure Trump and his team thoroughly vetted Vance, so if it's true, they don't care either.

You guys make a stand on some really Silly things.

Vance's stance in all of this is to persecute the LGBTQ community and seems to be anti-women's rights. His statements are bizarre and it needs to be called out.

Really doesn't make sense if he is gay, does it?

And he is married to a woman, so persecuting woman's rights doesn't make sense either.

Maybe get a hobby, this not a good look for you guys.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have to disagree. He was eight or nine at the time! He's talking about a friendship.

It's clear what he actually means.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What do you attribute Vance's mental afflictions to? 📎 What are the "root" causes?

If Vance were a Democrat instead of a Republican, she'd be just fine with it. She's fine with Obama being bisexual/gay, and hiding it, and getting married to a woman, and having kids, and living a straight lifestyle. But she's not fine with Vance at all so she makes up a story of him being gay and doing exactly what Obama does. She says Obama doing it is fine, but Vance is not.

It all boils down to her being an ultra liberal supporting an ultra liberal Obama ... and hypocritically hating on the conservative for supposedly doing exactly what the liberal does.

link   

Unlike some here, I won't mention names, I'll leave that up to the properly educated in that area to determine.

If you are asking me if his childhood trauma is resolved, just from his bizarre statements, it appears there are issues there that need to be looked at by professionals.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You've apparently never had a Memaw

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Clear to all but those that want to sexualize being a kid that doesn't know......

link   

U.S. Military Veterans used to be held in high esteem, when running for President or Vice President. Today's liberals can't stand them. Even President Biden called them "stupid bastards". (It's on video)
😡

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: network dude

Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand those with a scorching case of V.D.

*Vance Derangement

His real name isn't Vance. Derangement where?

Hey Bill Clinton and Gerald Ford aren't their real birth names either. 🥳️

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I have to disagree. He was eight or nine at the time! He's talking about a friendship.

Nobody will ever know because he wasn't properly evaluated by a professional, he was told he was not gay because he didn't want to perform felatio and quickly rushed off to the church because he didn't want to go to hell.

He himself was not clear what his feelings were at that time.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

You've apparently never had a Memaw

I was lucky enough not to have one like he was unfortunate to have.

link   

It's very clear that he was just a little boy thinking girls were icky and boys were friends ... like most little kids that age do. There was not even a hint of him 'being a man having sexual desires for other men'.

It's desperation for her to be trying to claim anything other than what it really was ... just a little kid asking an innocent question.

I don't like Vance at all ... but I'm not going to invent idiotic garbage just to spit on the man.

link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I am confused.

Now you guys are against gays?

If what you are saying about Vance is true, who cares?

I am sure Trump and his team thoroughly vetted Vance, so if it's true, they don't care either.

You guys make a stand on some really Silly things.

Vance's stance in all of this is to persecute the LGBTQ community and seems to be anti-women's rights. His statements are bizarre and it needs to be called out.

Really doesn't make sense if he is gay, does it?

And he is married to a woman, so persecuting woman's rights doesn't make sense either.

Maybe get a hobby, this not a good look for you guys.

Maybe you read Trump's manifesto then compare it to Project 2025 manifesto then get back to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If Vance were a Democrat instead of a Republican, she'd be just fine with it. She's fine with Obama being bisexual/gay, and hiding it, and getting married to a woman, and having kids, and living a straight lifestyle. But she's not fine with Vance at all so she makes up a story of him being gay and doing exactly what Obama does. She says Obama doing it is fine, but Vance is not.

It all boils down to her being an ultra liberal supporting an ultra liberal Obama ... and hypocritically hating on the conservative for supposedly doing exactly what the liberal does.

Hiding one's sexuality is not the same as denying one's sexuality.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Now don't let yourself get triggered.

Don't flatter yourself.

Your hypocrisy is clearly showing.

You falsely accuse Republican Vance of being gay, without any evidence at all. You falsely claim he's messed up because he's not living a gay lifestyle. Yet Democrat Obama ... who is doing exactly that ... gets a free pass from you.

Liberal hypocrisy. CLOWN.

LOL - attacks don't work with me, civility, intelligence and an open mind do, however.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Clear to all but those that want to sexualize being a kid that doesn't know......

Clear that the adults around him told him what sexuality he should be.

link   

Nobody will ever know because he wasn't properly evaluated by a professional,

He doesn't need to be.

But those who take an little childs innocent question about friendships and sexualize it into being 'a man who has sexual desires for other men' ... they sure do need to be evaluated by a professional.

link   

It's very clear that he was just a little boy thinking girls were icky and boys were friends ... like most little kids that age do. There was not even a hint of him 'being a man having sexual desires for other men'.

My 6 year-old grandson says girls are "icky", but they like him, so there's hope he'll be normal, as God intended.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Quite presumptuous of you to assume something you know nothing about.

Did you grow up in his household?

Were you there to witness his family force him to not be gay?

Don't think so

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join