It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

and of course you have nothing to back up those absurd claims.

people making up partisan crap like that is why politics in this country is so messed up.

Congrats .. you are part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You know we are in trouble as a country when the talking points on the left and right are bigoted comments about which candidates are gay.

It waa my uncle that bigotry over homesexalty was a more conservative phenomenon; it's interesting to see how the left is now also engaging in it... the whole becoming what you hate.

link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

This is the reasoning he was given that he was not gay:

When he brought up the issue with his grandmother — known to Vance as "Mamaw" — she replied bluntly: "Don't be a #ing idiot, how would you know that you're gay?"

When Vance explained his reasoning, she laughed.

"JD, do you want to suck dicks?" she said, according to the book.

The young Vance, apparently "flabbergasted," said: "Of course not!"

"Then you're not gay. And even if you did want to suck dicks, that would be okay," she replied. "God would still love you."

news.yahoo.com...

How many heterosexual women like doing that sex act? lol

link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's what closeted gay Republican men have been wanting you to think for decades. JD's also been in a gay relationship with Peter Thiel for 10 years, who has financed is higher education, his venture capital projects, and his political career.

Credible source for that or just more libtard slanderous fantasizing?

18 Homophobic Leaders Who Turned Out to Be Gay or Bi

What Drives Gay Republicans into the Closet?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
You know we are in trouble as a country when the talking points on the left and right are bigoted comments about which candidates are gay.

It waa my uncle that bigotry over homesexalty was a more conservative phenomenon; it's interesting to see how the left is now also engaging in it... the whole becoming what you hate.

There are more complex social issues at stake here and it can be found in Trump's manifesto and how it coincides with the Project 2025 manifesto. Just the tip of the iceberg.
edit on q00000051731America/Chicago1717America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

.. so you've got nothing to back up your statement. Figures.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Now you are deflecting to the left wing boogyman Project 2025.

Why is it okay for Obama to be bisexual and not admit it in public, and marry a woman and have kids ... but not a republican?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Now you are deflecting to the left wing boogyman Project 2025.

Why is it okay for Obama to be bisexual and not admit it in public, and marry a woman and have kids ... but not a republican?

What is your opinion of his grandmother speaking to him in that manner, a boy, his words, of 8 or 9 or maybe younger?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
JD needs to stop running his mouth or trump will find a way to close it. trump is obsessed with his poll numbers!!

edit on 26-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Deflecting.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Deflecting.

Not admitting it in public and to live it behind prying eyes is not the same thing as denying one's true sexuality and being a follower to please others.

What do you think of how his grandmother spoke to him at a very young age?
edit on q00000001731America/Chicago0000America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Deflecting.

It's great that a republican homosexual wants to marry and have children. The GOP claims to be the party of family values after all....
edit on 26-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

.. so you've got nothing to back up your statement. Figures.

A 10 year relationship with his gay sugar daddy, Peter Thiel, showering JD with jobs, money and connections isn't nothing! LOL

No doubt cuddly bear, JD, as spent a lot of time on his knees....
edit on 2020242024k04America/Chicago2024-07-26T11:04:20-05:0011am2024-07-26T11:04:20-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ah, another one taking the innocent words of a child and sexualizing him. Disgusting

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Ah, another one taking the innocent words of a child and sexualizing him. Disgusting

It's his own words from his book:

In Vance's telling, the episode occurred when he was just a kid. As he wrote:

"I'll never forget the time I convinced myself that I was gay. I was eight or nine, maybe younger, and I stumbled upon a broadcast by some fire-and-brimstone preacher. The man spoke about the evils of homosexuals, how they had infiltrated our society, and how they were all destined for hell absent some serious repenting. At the time, the only thing I knew about gay men was that they preferred men to women. This described me perfectly: I disliked girls, and my best friend in the world was my buddy Bill. Oh no, I'm going to hell."

(from my yahoo source in another source, above)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Not admitting it in public and to live it behind prying eyes is not the same thing as denying one's true sexuality and being a follower to please others.

Bullsh!t.

You falsely accuse Republican Vance of being gay, without any evidence at all. You falsely claim he's messed up because he's not living a gay lifestyle. Yet Democrat Obama ... who is doing exactly that ... gets a free pass from you.

Liberal hypocrisy. CLOWN.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I am confused.

Now you guys are against gays?

If what you are saying about Vance is true, who cares?

I am sure Trump and his team thoroughly vetted Vance, so if it's true, they don't care either.

You guys make a stand on some really Silly things.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Bullsh!t.

You falsely accuse Republican Vance of being gay, without any evidence at all. You falsely claim he's messed up because he's not living a gay lifestyle. Yet Democrat Obama ... who is doing exactly that ... gets a free pass from you.

Now don't let yourself get triggered.

It's in his own words:

In Vance's telling, the episode occurred when he was just a kid. As he wrote:

"I'll never forget the time I convinced myself that I was gay. I was eight or nine, maybe younger, and I stumbled upon a broadcast by some fire-and-brimstone preacher. The man spoke about the evils of homosexuals, how they had infiltrated our society, and how they were all destined for hell absent some serious repenting. At the time, the only thing I knew about gay men was that they preferred men to women. This described me perfectly: I disliked girls, and my best friend in the world was my buddy Bill. Oh no, I'm going to hell."

What is your opinion of how his grandmother spoke to him and how all the supposed adults involved handled his questioning his sexuality?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I am confused.

Now you guys are against gays?

If what you are saying about Vance is true, who cares?

I am sure Trump and his team thoroughly vetted Vance, so if it's true, they don't care either.

You guys make a stand on some really Silly things.

Vance's stance in all of this is to persecute the LGBTQ community and seems to be anti-women's rights. His statements are bizarre and it needs to be called out.
edit on q00000009731America/Chicago4949America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Now don't let yourself get triggered.

Don't flatter yourself.

Your hypocrisy is clearly showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join