It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Hiding one's sexuality is not the same as denying one's sexuality.

Obama has denied it. Obama hides it. It's EXACTY what you are falsely accusing Vance of. So why is it okay for Obama and not for a Republican. Hyper partisan bullsh!t.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Clear that the adults around him told him what sexuality he should be.

Clear that the adults around him didn't do that.
Clear that you are fixated on something that didn't actually happen.
Clear that you are making up crap.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Liberals are okay with pedophiles, as long as they vote Democrat.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

I have to disagree. He was eight or nine at the time! He's talking about a friendship.
It's clear what he actually means.

It's very clear that he was just a little boy thinking girls were icky and boys were friends ... like most little kids that age do. There was not even a hint of him 'being a man having sexual desires for other men'.

It's desperation for her to be trying to claim anything other than what it really was ... just a little kid asking an innocent question.

I don't like Vance at all ... but I'm not going to invent idiotic garbage just to spit on the man.

He was not evaluated by a professional and nobody here can evaluate this either.

There is something wrong with this guy directly from his statements.

Time will tell just how troubled this man is and just how far he will go to persecute LGBTQ community and how he will deal with those miserable childless democratic women who have cats.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Obama has denied it. Obama hides it. It's EXACTY what you are falsely accusing Vance of. So why is it okay for Obama and not for a Republican. Hyper partisan bullsh!t.

Where is the proof? Get it up.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Clear that the adults around him didn't do that.
Clear that you are fixated on something that didn't actually happen.

I posted his own words from his book and what he says his grandmother said to him, in his own words.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ah, another one taking the innocent words of a child and sexualizing him. Disgusting

What child? Last time I checked JD Vance was a grown-ass man.

I'm just telling it like it is. It's a public. JD Vance has been in a relationship with gay billionaire, Peter Theil, for 10 years, who has showered JD with money, jobs and connections.

In my opinion, JD Vance as spent a lot of time on knees getting to this point.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

He was not evaluated by a professional ...

.... and he doesn't need to be. Can't say the same for people who obsessively make up bullsh!t about him and sexualize an innocent comment by an innocent little kid.

He's a man, in love with a woman, happily married to her, having children with her, living a happy life, successful, well balanced, productive, engaged in life .... Not a damn thing wrong with the man and nothing needing 'a professional'.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I have to disagree. He was eight or nine at the time! He's talking about a friendship.

It's very clear that he was just a little boy thinking girls were icky and boys were friends ... like most little kids that age do. There was not even a hint of him 'being a man having sexual desires for other men'.

It's desperation for her to be trying to claim anything other than what it really was ... just a little kid asking an innocent question.

I don't like Vance at all ... but I'm not going to invent idiotic garbage just to spit on the man.

He was not evaluated by a professional and nobody here can evaluate this either.

So you want an random adult to look at this kid and tell him he is gay because he thinks girls are "icky" at 8 years old?

But when it is his parents telling him he is not gay for the same thing is an issue?

You have some pretty a$$ backwards logic bud

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Obama's chef was about to "out" the former President, so he had to be killed.

Our U.S. Secret Service involved again: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ah, another one taking the innocent words of a child and sexualizing him. Disgusting

What child? Last time I checked JD Vance was a grown-ass man.

I'm just telling it like it is. It's a public. JD Vance has been in a relationship with gay billionaire, Peter Theil, for 10 years, who has showered JD with money, jobs and connections.

In my opinion, JD Vance as spent a lot of time on knees getting to this point.

Democrats....the party of tolerance.

What a F'ing joke.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I already posted it three times. Read the damn thread.

Obama is bisexual or gay. Bathhouse Barry. He denies it and hides it. He's also married to a woman, and has had kids, and is successful, and is living a happy life. So why isn't he 'in need of a professional' like you claim Vance needs? It's because Obama is a democrat and you agree with his politics, and Vance is a republican and you disagree with his.

Seriously .. you are a clown.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Obama is bisexual or gay. Bathhouse Barry. He denies it and hides it. He's also married to a woman, and has had kids, and is successful, and is living a happy life. So why isn't he 'in need of a professional' like you claim Vance needs? It's because Obama is a democrat and you agree with his politics, and Vance is a republican and you disagree with his.

Seriously .. you are a clown.

Your blah blah blah is not proof.

link   

My oldest thought he was a racoon and asked everyone to call him "Racky the Racoon. He was 5.

Using your logic, he's now screwed up in the head because I never took him to be evaluated. Right?

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

... and once again you fail to produce any evidence to support your bullsh!t.

I suppose you are entertaining at times. At least you have that going for you.

link   

He was not evaluated by a professional ...

.... and he doesn't need to be. Can't say the same for people who obsessively make up bullsh!t about him and sexualize an innocent comment by an innocent little kid.

He's a man, in love with a woman, happily married to her, having children with her, living a happy life, successful, well balanced, productive, engaged in life .... Not a damn thing wrong with the man and nothing needing 'a professional'.

He needed to be evaluated by a professional as a young boy questioning his sexuality is what I said. Twisting context is getting old.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Your blah blah blah is not proof.

Seriously .. you are a clown

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

So you want an random adult to look at this kid and tell him he is gay because he thinks girls are "icky" at 8 years old?

But when it is his parents telling him he is not gay for the same thing is an issue?

You have some pretty a$$ backwards logic bud

What should have happened is a professional that knows how to deal with children who question their sexuality do the evaluation, not the grandma telling him because he does not want to perform felatio and he does not want to go to hell, that he isn't gay.

What is as s backwards is your logic.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

My oldest thought he was a racoon and asked everyone to call him "Racky the Racoon. He was 5.

Using your logic, he's now screwed up in the head because I never took him to be evaluated. Right?

Don't be ridiculous, wait, nevermind you be you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join