It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FlyersFan

and once again you fail to produce any evidence to support your bullsh!t.

It's a matter of public record, unlike you're silly accusations against the Obamas.

LINK

Yeah, I was going to say to you that that is not proof, only thing is that the billionaire seemed to take interest in Vance when he was a young student.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
He said he cherished another boy and that is a whole other thing and you know it.

"and you know it" ... so obnoxious.

NO .. I know better. It's NOT 'a whole other thing'.
But you keep wanting to make it something ...and that's on you.
He was a little kid asking a simple question.
He wasn't having sexual desires and questioning his sexuality.
You are projecting that onto him because of your hyper partisan pickled brain.

Whatever he was feeling he said to himself "I think I am gay." What does that tell us? Nothing and do you know why? Because he needed to be evaluated.
edit on q00000044731America/Chicago3737America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   

I am part of those that believe parents, church officials, teachers etc. have no expertise in evaluating anything when a child questions their sexuality.

He didn't question his sexuality. He had no sexual desires.

I am part of those that believe that random partisan idiots on the internet, who don't know what the hell they are talking about, just shouldn't be talking. It embarrasses them and they don't even know it.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
It's a matter of public record, unlike you're silly accusations against the Obamas.

Nope. There is no public record of Vance being gay. You fail.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I am part of those that believe parents, church officials, teachers etc. have no expertise in evaluating anything when a child questions their sexuality.

He didn't question his sexuality. He had no sexual desires.

I am part of those that believe that random partisan idiots on the internet, who don't know what the hell they are talking about, just shouldn't be talking. It embarrasses them and they don't even know it.

Those are not facts, you don't know what he felt, nobody did, because nobody asked him anything, he was not evaluated.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes he did, he himself said he thought he was gay...which adults in his orbit knew anything about being or not being gay?

Nope. He was a little kid and asked if not liking girls but having boys as friends was gay. That's not the same as someone having sexual desires for men .. which you falsely claimed that he said. And even if he was gay .. which he wasn't .. that doesn't require 'an evaluation from a psychiatrist'. Being gay is normal.

Just stop talking. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Ohhh, like Rep John Rose who at 41 met his wife when she was in high school and married her when she went to college?

Could be sketchy for sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Those are not facts, you don't know what he felt, nobody did, because nobody asked him anything, he was not evaluated.

Yes they are the facts.
Yes we do know what he felt.
He never said he had sexual feelings therefore he was not questioning his sexuality.
He asked an innocent question.

And it's really absurd that you keep screaming that someone who thinks they might be gay need to be 'evaluated'. NO THEY DO NOT. Being gay is normal. 5% of the population is gay or bi. Every time you post something you dig yourself a deeper hole.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes they are the facts.
Yes we do know what he felt.
He never said he had sexual feelings therefore he was not questioning his sexuality.
He asked an innocent question.

And it's really absurd that you keep screaming that someone who thinks they might be gay need to be 'evaluated'. NO THEY DO NOT. Being gay is normal. 5% of the population is gay or bi. Every time you post something you dig yourself a deeper hole.

No, nobody understands what his feeling of cherishing the other boy really was all about because nobody helped him to figure it out through professional help.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ohhh, like Rep John Rose who at 41 met his wife when she was in high school and married her when she went to college?

Could be sketchy for sure.

You don't think a gay billionaire taking special interest in a young uni student is odd?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
What age do you believe children "question their sexuality"?

She hasn't got a clue. I promise she's never cracked a science book on the subject and doesn't have a degree that would address that.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
What age do you believe children "question their sexuality"?

She hasn't got a clue. I promise she's never cracked a science book on the subject and doesn't have a degree that would address that.

I absolutely have a clue but I leave those evaluations up to the professionals, you should do the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No, nobody understands what his feeling of cherishing the other boy really was all about

YOU claimed to know. YOU screamed that he was having sexual desires for men when he said he had a boy as a friend.

because nobody helped him to figure it out through professional help.

FFS ... He didn't need 'professional help'. He was a 8 year old boy with other boys as friends. No 'professional help' is required. And even though he wasn't gay or bisexual ... being gay or bisexual is normal and not needing 'professional help' too.

My god ... get some help for yourself ... seriously.
The hypocrisy and the hyper partisan hate and blindness is truly astounding.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No, nobody understands what his feeling of cherishing the other boy really was all about

YOU claimed to know. YOU screamed that he was having sexual desires for men when he said he had a boy as a friend.

FFS ... He didn't need 'professional help'. He was a 8 year old boy with other boys as friends. No 'professional help' is required. And even though he wasn't gay or bisexual ... being gay or bisexual is normal and not needing 'professional help' too.

Well now with this Thiel gay billionaire thingie, who knows? Anyway, I don't really care. My main point is his bizarre statements and agenda relating to anti-LGBTQ and anti-women's rights - could this stem from his childhood trauma and is he living a lie? Are the questions.
edit on q00000056731America/Chicago4848America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I agreed.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I absolutely have a clue

No, you clearly do not.

but I leave those evaluations up to the professionals, you should do the same.

No, you clearly do not. You screamed for pages that his innocent little question about friendships was 'a man having sexual desires for other men'.

And my college education in psychology, as well as common sense, are enough to be able to say that kid didn't need 'professional help'.

This is damn stupid.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well, nobody will really know because he was not properly evaluated at the time.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You have no real perception of logic

Logic is understanding that 99% of 8 year old boys find girls to be "icky" and will usually have a male best friend that they do everything with. Nothing gay about it, unless you are a libtard that thinks having a male friend is gay.

That general knowledge comes with that fact of growing up and experiencing just that first hand. Something you are clearly to obsessed with little kids sexualities to understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I absolutely have a clue

No, you clearly do not.

but I leave those evaluations up to the professionals, you should do the same.

No, you clearly do not. You screamed for pages that his innocent little question about friendships was 'a man having sexual desires for other men'.

And my college education in psychology, as well as common sense, are enough to be able to say that kid didn't need 'professional help'.

This is damn stupid.

Absolutely, I agree it is stupid because for you to make a proper assessment you would need to interview and evaluate him as someone schooled in that specific type of psychology.
edit on q00000001731America/Chicago2020America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Who.. Gives ,,,,A,,,,,,,,,, F..ook about that ? Only Disgruntled LOSER Liberal Lefties who HATE with a Passion American Constitutional Freedoms would Reject an ALPHA MALE like J.D. Vance as VP . You Better get Used to it Though , he is going to be Our Next POTUS in 2028 whether You Like it or Not ......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join