It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
...those people around him sexualized it and sent him off immediately to be reprogrammed by the church.

WRONG.

- He had a church leader tell him it wasn't gay. That's not 'reprogramming'.

- YOU are the one sexualizing this by claiming that a little boy who thought girls were icky somehow equates to him being a man having sexual desires for other men.

SICK and TWISTED thinking.

It's what is in Trump's agenda, persecute the transgender community, that is Vance's main purpose.

SICK and TWISTED indeed.
edit on q00000000731America/Chicago4444America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, as an outsider I can only hope they protect American citizens constitutional rights within that nation.

But I only really care about what their foreign relations and affairs will look like, last time Trump was president, I personally had my job affected. Thing is tho, I don't think VP Vance will have any say in foreign matters, so im not too concerned about him on that front.

My job was affected as well when Trump was president, but for the better. I'm not sure what Vance will do.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Well, as an outsider I can only hope they protect American citizens constitutional rights within that nation.

But I only really care about what their foreign relations and affairs will look like, last time Trump was president, I personally had my job affected. Thing is tho, I don't think VP Vance will have any say in foreign matters, so im not too concerned about him on that front.

They intend to persecute many different people's constitutional rights did you read Trump's agenda and how it coincides with that Project 2025 manifesto?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh, I think I understand what's going on here. That particular poster believes what Vance said as a child was a glimpse into his future adult fantasies and the adults around didn't push hormones or surgeries. If the adults around young Vance were loony lefties, it would have been an opportunity to screw him up.

Because he's straight, he's the enemy.

It's the adults in his life that messed him up, by not pushing young Vance into sexual exploration.

That's the real issue, isn't it?

Sick f*cks!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Oh, I think I understand what's going on here. That particular poster believes what Vance said as a child was a glimpse into his future adult fantasies and the adults around didn't push hormones or surgeries. If the adults around young Vance were loony lefties, it would have been an opportunity to screw him up.

It's the adults in his life that messed him up, by not pushing young Vance into sexual exploration.

That's the real issue, isn't it?

Sick f*cks!

The issue is this guy is making bizarre statements and that deserves investigation and discussion.

But if you are fine with him being there for the sole purpose of 'anti-trans' and 'anti-women's rights' then you do you.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

As Vance continues to be in the public eye, we should also keep an eye on the polls as the unsure people get to know him better.

From your source on page 1:

A more recent Marist poll found that just 31 percent of registered voters had a favorable impression of Vance, while 33 percent said they saw him unfavorably and 36 percent said they were unsure or had never heard of him.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't see why two nations that are next to each other had to get to a point where one worker / employer had to suffer while the other benefitted.

It actually pushed my company to outright buy a huge steel fabrication company in the US so if this ever happened again they could spread the work load and profits out evenly.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

HA HA HA HA HA HA

JD Vance is a closeted, self-loathing gay, just like Lindsay Graham. It's funny how obsessed he is with Pete Buttigieg.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

HA HA HA HA HA HA

JD Vance is a closeted, self-loathing gay, just like Lindsay Graham. It's funny how obsessed he is with Pete Buttigieg.

Well to be fair, Pete is really cute and smart.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Well to be fair, Pete is really cute and smart.

So is JD! He's a cuddly "Bear".

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I don't know enough about this beyond that I know the man Trump will appint to be the head of the department of health and human resources also has his name headed on the agenda 2025 department of health and human resources. But, will it step on constitutional rights? Technically I don't think so. Or maybe it will?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He's the Vice President pick.

No one gives a rats ass about the Vice President.

VPs mean nothing. As soon as the election is over they disappear into a black hole.

Really? Many here on ATS seemed to hate Kamala's' guts and give her her fair share of derision.

link   

Is it true that Vance has changed his name 4X and that he once considered himself homosexual but that his faith turned him back to heterosexuality, or is he really bi-sexual?

www.yahoo.com...

Lol

Oh yeah. There's a real chance the right-wing homophobe voting block, that exists almost exclusively in your head, is going to listen to character assassination from the party with a policy platform involving gay fetish performances for children and who gave the most votes in history to a candidate that is publicly known to have traumatized his daughter with inappropriate showers.

I wonder if he is still wondering who and what he is?

Maybe you should call him "it"... you don't want to risk that the homophobes you're dog whistling miss the point.

link   

There was something sexual there in the minds of the adults around him and the church official, that's why he was steered on the path of heterosexuality.

Bullsh!t. Answering a little kids question and assuring him he isn't gay because he thinks girls are icky is not 'steering him on the path of heterosexuality'. YOU are the one projecting and making his innocent little kid question into 'he's a man who has sexual feelings for other men'.

It's what is in Trump's agenda, persecute the transgender community, that is Vance's main purpose.

Bullsh!t.
Trump hired him to have as his 'main purpose' to persecute trans people????
What #ing planet do you live on? It's not this one!

And you are still deflecting.

Why is it okay for Obama to be bisexual and not admit it in public, and marry a woman and have kids ... but not a republican?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

JD Vance is a closeted, self-loathing gay,....

He's a man in a happy monogamous marriage with a woman with whom he has had children with. Straight life. Happy. Well balanced. Successful. In charge of his own life. And you can't stand it.

You want closeted self loathing gay ... what about Obama? Absolutely gay or bi sexual. Married with children. Doesn't admit to being gay or bisexual. So how about him, eh? Is he #ed up???? Why not??? Hypocrisy.

edit on 7/26/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You are still deflecting.

Why is it okay for Obama to be bisexual and not admit it in public, and marry a woman and have kids ... but not a republican?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hate only goes so far.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's what closeted gay Republican men have been wanting you to think for decades. JD's also been in a gay relationship with Peter Thiel for 10 years, who has financed is higher education, his venture capital projects, and his political career.

edit on 2020242024k41America/Chicago2024-07-26T10:41:20-05:0010am2024-07-26T10:41:20-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's what closeted gay Republican men have been wanting you to think for decades. JD's also been in a gay relationship with Peter Thiel for 10 years, who has financed is higher education, his venture capital projects, and his political career.

Credible source for that or just more libtard slanderous fantasizing?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You want closeted self loathing gay ... what about Obama? Absolutely gay or bi sexual. Married with children. Doesn't admit to being gay or bisexual. So how about him, eh? Is he #ed up???? Why not??? Hypocrisy.

IF that were true, it wouldn't bother me. Obama didn't project self-loathing on women or on gays, like JD Vance and Lindsay Graham have.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join