It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: FlyersFan

Then why did he need or was pushed onto a religious leader to lead him to heterosexuality instead of his feelings being explored. Vance is not leader material.

None of anything you post makes any sense.

He's a corporal. He's beyond leadership material. Anyone in the US military is trained to take leadership.

lol He is good at taking orders...

Trump says:

"“J.D. is kissing my ass he wants my support so bad,” Trump said."

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

At least he doesn't walk around in a dress with lipstick and a mustache, or grow his hair out and say he's a girl. That's screwed up, but democrats love it.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

JD Vance's sugar daddy/lover, billionaire Peter Thiel, is the only reason JD Vance isn't selling used cars in Dayton.

Lots of gay men live double lives, pretending to be happily married, keeping up appearances, and project their self-hatred against women, just like JD Vance as done.

hell yea, bunch of fags. who do they think they are?

They don't know who or what they are, living the lie.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

At least he doesn't walk around in a dress with lipstick and a mustache, or grow his hair out and say he's a girl. That's screwed up, but democrats love it.

And there it is again,..."trans".

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Then why did he need or was pushed onto a religious leader to lead him to heterosexuality

That's not even close to what happened. He was a little kid who asked a question. YOU are sexualizing it.

Everything I post makes perfect sense.
You can't understand it because you are partisan and your brain is twisted.

You are still deflecting.

Why is it okay for Obama to be bisexual and not admit it in public, and marry a woman and have kids ... but not a republican?

And how the hell do you get Vance having sexual desires for men out of this innocent childhood incident?????

This is what the article said - "simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy." There is NOTHING about 'sexual desire' in that and nothing gay in that at all. He said exactly what most little boys say ... that they think girls are icky and that the boys they play with are good friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Then why did he need or was pushed onto a religious leader to lead him to heterosexuality instead of his feelings being explored. Vance is not leader material.

He's a corporal. He's beyond leadership material. Anyone in the US military is trained to take leadership.

Trump says:

And people who aren't NPCs grow in their lives.

And Trump always talks trash, lol. That's why people love him.

Also you've clearly never served.
edit on 26-7-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

He was a kid who at the first sign of veering off the heterosexuality path was quickly sent to be reprogrammed by the church. Imagine the inner turmoil, or perhaps not if he just follows everyone else's directions for how he should live his life.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Trump says:

That explains a lot, you obviously don't care about the state of the country or people's freedoms. Got it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

He was a kid who at the first sign of veering off the heterosexuality path was quickly sent to be reprogrammed by the church. Imagine the inner turmoil, or perhaps not if he just follows everyone else's directions for how he should live his life.

Partisan nonsense and projection. You've got it bad.

Why is it okay for Obama to be bisexual and not admit it in public, and marry a woman and have kids ... but not a republican?

And how the hell do you get Vance having sexual desires for men out of this innocent childhood incident?????

This is what the article said - "simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy." There is NOTHING about 'sexual desire' in that and nothing gay in that at all. He said exactly what most little boys say ... that they think girls are icky and that the boys they play with are good friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I hope your blood pressure isn't too high over this. Narcissistic psychopaths can only accept their own viewpoints no matter how wrong they are.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Trump says:

That explains a lot, you obviously don't care about the state of the country or people's freedoms. Got it.

I'd expect an apology if I cared. I live in the state of this country. I'm here. I'm broke. I am under threat of more than I couldve imagined 30 years ago.
edit on 26-7-2024 by sine.nomine because: Typo nerd

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Trump doesn't care he just wants a yes man. Vance once called him Hitler, not a fascist, or dictator, just straight up Hitler. And if Trump and his people changed his mind that fast that's a win for him, remember his last VP basically told him to go F himself when he didn't go along with his fake elector plot.

Obviously Trump sees something in him. I'm not his fan, but I'm not voting for Vance, I'm voting for Trump. Harris didn't even poll 1% back when Biden chose her as his token DEI pick.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

How I got that idea is that as soon as he mentioned anything about disliking girls and cherishing a boy those people around him sexualized it and sent him off immediately to be reprogrammed by the church.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

I hope your blood pressure isn't too high over this. Narcissistic psychopaths can only accept their own viewpoints no matter how wrong they are.

Many here should know that...recognition?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Nah ... I"m just entertaining myself kicking the liberal ass of someone who claims not to be a liberal.

The bottom line ... there was NOTHING sexual in Vances childhood question about icky girls and boys who were friends. It's gross and partisan and just hateful for people on the left to claim it was. And even if he was bisexual ... bisexuals get married and live monogamous lives all the time ... have wives and husbands and kids.

I don't like the guy, but clearly this is a nothingburger.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

...those people around him sexualized it and sent him off immediately to be reprogrammed by the church.

WRONG.

- He had a church leader tell him it wasn't gay. That's not 'reprogramming'.

- YOU are the one sexualizing this by claiming that a little boy who thought girls were icky somehow equates to him being a man having sexual desires for other men.

SICK and TWISTED thinking.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's such an adolescent thing to attack sexuality, especially from a democrat, that makes you wonder who lives in what country, and what is their goal internationally.

What is their goal here? It reminds me of the (failed) psychological experiments on like desert storm troops.
edit on 26-7-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nah ... I"m just entertaining myself kicking the liberal ass of someone who claims not to be a liberal.

The bottom line ... there was NOTHING sexual in Vances childhood question about icky girls and boys who were friends. It's gross and partisan and just hateful for people on the left to claim it was. And even if he was bisexual ... bisexuals get married and live monogamous lives all the time ... have wives and husbands and kids.

I don't like the guy, but clearly this is a nothingburger.

There was something sexual there in the minds of the adults around him and the church official, that's why he was steered on the path of heterosexuality.

I don't like or dislike the guy, but since he's now in the public eye he should be scrutinized as to whether or not he is leader material and I say 'nay' for what's good for America, but 'yay' in persecuting the LGBTQ community and women's rights. That is his sole purpose.
edit on q00000058731America/Chicago1313America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, as an outsider I can only hope they protect American citizens constitutional rights within that nation.

But I only really care about what their foreign relations and affairs will look like, last time Trump was president, I personally had my job affected. Thing is tho, I don't think VP Vance will have any say in foreign matters, so im not too concerned about him on that front.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join