It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

"and plasma sky events".

The thread that keeps on giving!

This is just bonkers.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Those 79 days would not necessarily mean constant rain, also the plants in that area would be acclimated to that weather, I don't think the plants noah may have gathered would fare as well

Idea of time really becomes a little irrelevant.. you dont know how long a day took back then or what they where actually referring too..

How about a period of time past.. that is an archetypal truth for the story.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
However you want to dice it an upheaveal that took place that eradicated our past civilization and left memories of the event.. a global event. that involved water and tectonic activity and plasma sky events..

OP has an answer for you:

Not according to the bible.

Me? I don't really care. I lean towards simulation theory, I got no problem with just a reboot but that wouldn't necessarily imply all the water or whatever else.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We were talking about 79 days of rainfall recorded in Oregon in 1997-98 with rainfall above 0.01 inches of rain counting as a rainy day.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I think you're starting your own religion here Mr Cooperton.

Yes, Ecclesia Mechanismi Defensionis Perpetuae.

I feel atheists, agnostics, deists, and disenfranchised catholics alike have taken a part in debunking every aspect of the literal interpretation.

But I feel the parable of it all is still applied. For anyone!

Every time I go through crap I remember the times I complained when it wasn't so bad. That's my application.

"Sin" and "loss of way" as getting lost in condemning, suffering, bitching, and complaining about everything without remembering that it can be undone in an instant, and become so much worse.

Like remembering that you have; a computer, internet, and free time to bitch at strangers on the internet.

But if a super CME were to go Carrington Event on everyone suddenly it gets taken away in an instant. Not by flood, but by the random collapse that is statistical placement of the CME. The random catastrophe is like the great leveler of all our mindless prattling and loss of perspective.

That's how I would interpret the flood in Genesis and apply it to my own beliefs.
edit on 2-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

its like the golden goose eh...

the plasma events are related to what actually caused the event.. Have a look at the squatting man. A little man found in cave drawings the world over ..two little dots above his arms.. very distinctive..

these are showing events that happened in the sky.. the younger dryas period was caused by the kali yuga cycle.. this is electromagnetic in origin..

a big story.. might stick in this thread or make one

the djed..stability same tilt as the earth..

the big year

(the tilt)

electromagnetic in origin...

will post somethin in here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or put a thread up if your intrested..

this is wordwide mythology..hidden in all the stories of the gods / goddess..

this is your trinity..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Me? I don't really care. I lean towards simulation theory, I got no problem with just a reboot but that wouldn't necessarily imply all the water or whatever else.

simulation theory fits in perfect with the bible. the city pineal..turn the eye inwards. the eye of nasser..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not the version I lean towards.

So what'd you think of what I copy/pasted from OP's post?

edit on 2-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh for God's sake. Just when I thought this thread couldn't get more surreal.

Goodnight.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Not the version I subscribe to.

So what'd you think of what I copy/pasted from OP's post?

why you so intrested in shilling other peoples opinions.. stop being so slippery and have some of your own..
What version do you subscribe too. what do you think jesus meant when he said turn the eye inwards. whats the city pineal. Why do peeps take a pine tree into there houses.. whats the star on top. Whats the all seeing eye. Who are the one eyes gods. why do you find this story the world over.. whats maya...

lets have some of your thoughts..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

why you so intrested in shilling other peoples opinions.. stop being so slippery and have some of your own..
What version do you subscribe too. what do you think jesus meant when he said turn the eye inwards. whats the city pineal. Why do peeps take a pine tree into there houses.. whats the star on top. Whats the all seeing eye. Who are the one eyes gods. why do you find this story the world over.. whats maya...

lets have some of your thoughts..

This isn't the thread for what version of simulation theory I subscribe to or anything else you mentioned. It is about the noah story being literal as told in the bible and that is how oil deposits and geological layers were created.

Why can't you just keep things on topic?

edit on 2-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

"whats the city pineal."

Dunno. You tell me?

"Why do peeps take a pine tree into there houses.. whats the star on top."

Artificial tree for us. No star, but a fairy.

Like the ones you are away with?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

you bought the subject up... i gave u response you and you mock mod kek.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

you bought the subject up... i gave u response you and you mock mod kek.

I did, but not to actually discuss it, I did it just to inform you that that is the reason I don't buy into the hidden history theory you seem to be going on about. Why I don't buy into Noah or whatever you think the original story might be.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thought you was flat out sleeping.. here you are tapping from dream world..

the tree contains the spirit of the king.. found in all older cultures.. in langue u know the spirit of nimrod. it representatives a sothic triangle temple of self. the star the pineal gland / pine cone / third eye. fairy kind of works.. same as the story of pinnocio.. thats pine occular. the pine eye. the spirit in the tree that comes back to life after wishing on the brightest star in the sky.. same story as osrius.. he comes out of the tree. or barber the norse god that dies on the tree.. the king usually dies on the tree to be reborn.. its a story about you mb... the star on the tree same as the story of jesus or the all seeing eye.. etc..

only one religion the truth.. and peeps worship it without knowing..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i undertstand.. then your education has become your indoctrination.. In order to be learned you must first unlearn. otherwise you will be forever the profane.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It's a bleeding plastic light up Christmas tree. Which I don't worship.

Who is "osrius"?

Time for bed says Zebedee. Boing!

Sleep it off.

Don't don't do drugs, kids.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

the things we do in ritual without knowing the meaning..
Sweet dreams.. tap again morrow..

edit on 2-1-2024 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
No, my education has nothing to do with it.

I've heard the type of stuff you are going on about and more. Just isn't convincing to me.

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join