It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
We already went over this. You can use some for fertilizer for the abundance of plants on board and throw the rest overboard.

We already went over this. There were no plants on board. You are making that up.

But it usually does. Meaning that Noah more than likely was rich rather than poor.

That's false. There is ZERO evidence to suggest he was rich. There is ZERO evidence that he hired help. You are making that up.

If it took him that long then he didn't hire thousands of people, it would have been a more meager endeavor.

You don't know what you are talking about. NONE of them knew ANYTHING about ship building and there is ZERO evidence Noah hired help. You are making that up.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

"Hissy"?

Your divorce from reality is confirmed.

Have you sued me yet?

LOLOL 😆

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Ark has plants now? Where is that in the bible?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Speaking of POOP and PEE .... a reminder of this fact .... Noah and his family would have had to spend 18 hours a day removing animal poop and pee. And even that much time spent on it wouldn't have done the trick. They all would have gotten diseases and died .. people and animals both.

5000 animals pooping on average 1lb per day is about 5000lbs. Some of it was used for fertilizer, and any excess was dumped out. I've moved over 5,000 lbs of gravel in a day by myself with a wheelbarrow and a shovel. Not hard.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It's not. That's just more cooperton made up crap trying to fit a square peg in a round hole when it comes to the Noahs Ark myth.

There are animals and birds and insects that would have had to have had fresh plants and flowers to survive. cooperton made up a garden on board to try to come up with enough fresh plants and insects to feed the animals. IT DOESN"T WORK ... the Bible doesn't say anything about it, it wouldn't have been big enough to sustain the animals, birds and insects that would have needed it, and a garden on the deck of the boat would have been destroyed by 40 days and nights of pounding rain.

So no ... no plants and no garden. That's just cooperton made up drivel.

link   

The ark doesn't mention food either, so you assume it just didn't have food? They didn't include every detail, and these were obviously very adept people who would have mechanisms prepared for the journey.
edit on 2-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

link   

They also had grow lights powered by methane generators.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It's not. That's just more cooperton made up crap trying to fit a square peg in a round hole when it comes to the Noahs Ark myth.

Why would they not have plants and seeds on the ark lolol. You think they were purposefully stupid? Sheesh

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

5000 animals

Nope. 8 million animals.

pooping on average 1lb per day is about 5000lbs.

You just made that up. That's not what the math says.
I suggest you read the information provided.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They also had grow lights powered by methane generators.

Otis Oregon went through 79 straight days of rain and the plants survived. So they could have survived 40 days on an Ark, and then the sun emerges after that time.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Okay I've re-read Genesis Chapters 5 through 10 which covers Noah and this isn't mentioned once. In fact the only time plants are mentioned is when Noah passed out from being drunk and his son covered up his naked body and got cursed for his trouble. This is all after the flood of course.

I think you're starting your own religion here Mr Cooperton.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why would they not have plants and seeds on the ark lolol.

Your garden is made up and it wouldn't have worked. It wouldn't have been big enough for the purpose you have in mind. And it would have been DESTROYED by the pounding rain for 40 days and 40 nights. Washed away.

You think they were purposefully stupid? Sheesh

The story itself is what is stupid. Totally debunked.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cannabis plants too, must have. Might explain things? Coca and heroin poppies too.

No wonder he was off his head.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Nope. 8 million animals.

Not according to the bible. "Kind" most definitely does not mean 'species' as we know it today.

You just made that up. That's not what the math says.
I suggest you read the information provided.

You act like all the animals were elephants. For every elephant there's a creature the size of a mouse, squirrel, raccoon, bunny, etc. For the number above I used the average size as being a dog.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Okay I've re-read Genesis Chapters 5 through 10 which covers Noah and this isn't mentioned once. In fact the only time plants are mentioned is when Noah passed out from being drunk and his son covered up his naked body and got cursed for his trouble. This is all after the flood of course.

I think you're starting your own religion here Mr Cooperton.

They also didn't mentions tools, but they definitely brought tools. Not all the details had to be included in the text, otherwise it would have been a book on its own. There is no reason they would not have brought plants, especially when they knew they would have tons of fertilizer each day.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A day of rain can be as little as 0.01 inches of rain.
www.oregonlive.com...

Those 79 days would not necessarily mean constant rain, also the plants in that area would be acclimated to that weather, I don't think the plants noah may have gathered would fare as well.

edit on 2-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Not according to the bible. "Kind" most definitely does not mean 'species' as we know it today.

They didn't know the difference between species and kinds back when the Noahs Ark story was invented. It was all the same to them. Uneducated and unknowledgeable. It HAS TO BE species. Your 'kinds' doesn't work. The facts have been explained to you before on this thread. I'm not going to go over them again. Obviously you are ignoring the truth of it.

8 million animals. they don't fit on the ark. And their poop and pee would have overwhelmed the ark and made it a disease ridden deathtrap.

You act like all the animals were elephants. For every elephant there's a creature the size of a mouse, squirrel, raccoon, bunny, etc. For the number above I used the average size as being a dog.

Like I said .. you made that up. You have NO IDEA. Read the information provided.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

There is no reason they would not have brought plants,

There is no reason why they would. There was no 'garden'. It wouldn't work. It wouldn't be big enough to take care of what you want it to take care of, and it would have washed away with 40 days and 40 nights of pounding rain.

YOU MADE UP A GARDEN .. and it fails the smell test.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The flood? What happened to "since there are lots of flood events.. "

Much easier.. your talking and asking questions..

However you want to dice it an upheaveal that took place that eradicated our past civilization and left memories of the event.. a global event. that involved water and tectonic activity and plasma sky events..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They didn't know the difference between species and kinds back when the Noahs Ark story was invented. It was all the same to them

unless we where made by the gods as most old culture events narrate.. How about dont take the event in a literal sense.. is there no way you can see a global event in which an effort is made to preserve certain life forms..

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join