It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I think dogxim is a known fact, but yeah sure whatever you say man.

I see you try and dismiss the facts when they don't suit your "pesudo-scientific belief"

by "emergence of certain traits", I mean genetic expression

So you mean Evolution?

Comparative studies of gene expression and the evolution of gene regulation

www.nature.com...

It is an approximation to connect semantics of two distinct cultures.

So it's not from the bbible and is just an assumption on your part, oh ok!!!

There is empirical science, and then theoretical science. Empirical science is what keeps planes in the sky, whereas theoretical science has claimed all sorts of absurdities throughout history, including the idea that we're mutated microbes.

See, thats your belief and not actual scientific theory. Maybe you are starting to get it and see how this rediculous myth doesn't work...

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

can you admit it would be manageable to catch 5 bluefin tuna or equivalently sized fish per day? or perhaps 500 fish that were 100x smaller? Some combination of the above?

Yes, that's technically a possibility.

Just admit it is not out of the realm of possibility for such a catch.

Feeding 10,000 animals plus 8 humans on such an amount is the part i take issue with amongst the many other insurmountable dilemmas associated with Noahs magic boat.

It is not what we can admit that of concern through, but rather the nonsense you're choosing to entertain.

At least you stay relatively polite, props for that.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Kurokage

Why do you keep lying? You've been shown that those local flood myths all happened at different times. The sumerian flood happened several hundred years BEFORE Noah! How iggnorant of facts can a person be??

What's the evidence that it happened at a different time? The end of the age of Taurus occurred around 2,300BC, not 2900BC:

Secular archaeologists even date this carving to after the 2300 BC mark

Also the references in the Chinese flood myth point to a local flood.

No they said it emerged over mountaintops and threatened the heavens themselves:

However, archaeological evidence of an outburst flood at Jishi Gorge on the Yellow River, comparable to similar severe events in the world in the past 10,000 years, has been dated to about 1920 BCE (a few centuries later than the traditional beginning of the Xia dynasty which came after Emperors Shun and Yao), and is suggested to have been the basis for the myth

What made them date it to 1920 BC? There could have also been a local flood 400 years after the global flood.

You just keep twisting the facts to fit your beliefs here.
The evidence is in this thread, posted multiple times and you just refuse to except it, you've been shown hole after hole in this myth that you're trying to pass off as fact and refuse to see them. I think you need one of Jesus' miricles to fix your blindness!

edit on 23-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

"I think dogxim is a known fact, but yeah sure whatever you say man."

I see you try and dismiss the facts when they don't suit your "pesudo-scientific belief"

No you're incapable of distinguishing between empirical fact and theoretical speculation. Empirical fact is something that is repeatable in a lab, and theoretical speculation is like those grandiose claims of ages and epochs that don't actually have unambiguous data to support the assertions.

by "emergence of certain traits", I mean genetic expression

So you mean Evolution?

Comparative studies of gene expression and the evolution of gene regulation
www.nature.com...

*sighs deeply*... It is referring to the necessity for evolutionary mechanisms to create ways for genes to regulate themselves, referred to as 'gene expression'. It is not saying that the gene expression itself is evolution at work. Gene expression is something as simple as temporary altitude acclimation, for example. Surely you wouldn't say someone is evolving simply by climbing a mountain, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You just keep twisting the facts to fit your beliefs here.
The evidence is in this thread, posted multiple times and you just refuse to except it, you've been shown hole after hole in this myth that you're trying to pass offf as fact and refuse to see them. I think you need one of Jesus' miricles to fix your blindness!

You're just projecting. You deny history to maintain your mutant microbe theory. You'll listen to whatever the white coats tell you, like a good obedient acolyte.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No you're incapable of distinguishing between empirical fact and theoretical speculation. Empirical fact is something that is repeatable in a lab, and theoretical speculation is like those grandiose claims of ages and epochs that don't actually have unambiguous data to support the assertions.

Again that just your bias and assumption here and misunderstanding of actual real science and not your pesudo-science.

sighs deeply*... It is referring to the necessity for evolutionary mechanisms

Sighs deeply...

Comparative studies of gene expression levels in all species studied to date provide compelling evidence that most gene regulatory patterns evolve under evolutionary constraint.

www.oxfordbibliographies.com...#:~:text=With%20the%20advent%20of%20molecular%2 0techniques%2C%20many%20studies,expression%20and%20evolutionary%20differences%20in%20morphology%20and%20physiology.

With the advent of molecular techniques, many studies have demonstrated evolutionary changes in gene expression, and some of these studies have provided causal links between changes in gene expression and evolutionary differences in morphology and physiology. It is now widely believed that the evolution of gene expression is a major source of phenotypic diversity.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You're just projecting. You deny history to maintain your mutant microbe theory. You'll listen to whatever the white coats tell you, like a good obedient acolyte

I think it's you who's projecting here. You are denying history and acutal facts and substituting it for your creationist pesudo science.
edit on 23-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

All 8 hands on deck?

For comparison most large fishing trawlers in this day of age can have crews exceeding 100 skilled individuals. And thats with some serious level of automation and technology on board to help them do their jobs efficiently.

Maybe Noah had some doctor-dolittle skills and got the animals to help them fish for the 10,008?

As to plenty of plants being grown on the deck, how does that work in raging seas and storms?

And who is taking care of the farming aspects of the journey if these 8 super fishermen are providing food for the masses below all day long?

Any idea how much fish it would take to feed 10,000 animals(your estimate) per day?

Im not sure myself but my bet is its a hell of a lot.

I fed just under 1000 animals with just me and my business partner. We free feed.
During covid shutdown I had large bales, 2000 lbs, of alfalfa spread throughout the farm and only had to replenish once every 3 weeks.
I know it takes you longer than that to feed your cats but you do you.

Free feeding animals is not uncommon.
Plus during storms animals sit it out and are very complacent and docile.
And a lot of animals can skip feedings here and there. And if feed is on an upper deck you could feed the different lvls from above.
Bamboo for instance.
Store it close to them and free feed. Chickens and poultry would eat a lot from animals poop picking through it. A lot of feeding would be just opening gates and reclosing them after they returned.
Animals are quite easy to manage.
Except maybe hogs, lol.
I had a large breeding program once of 13 800 lb.sows and all their babies.
They are insane to herd.
I have a good dog though.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Comparative studies of gene expression levels in all species studied to date provide compelling evidence that most gene regulatory patterns evolve under evolutionary constraint.

www.oxfordbibliographies.com...#:~:text=With%20the%20advent%20of%20molecular%2 0techniques%2C%20many%20studies,expression%20and%20evolutionary%20differences%20in%20morphology%20and%20physiology.

With the advent of molecular techniques, many studies have demonstrated evolutionary changes in gene expression, and some of these studies have provided causal links between changes in gene expression and evolutionary differences in morphology and physiology. It is now widely believed that the evolution of gene expression is a major source of phenotypic diversity.

Genetic expression is the turning up or down of genes within the life of an organism. Like turning on or off the lactase gene. This paper is referring to the assumption that evolution is responsible for creating the mechanisms that turn on or off various genes, which in turn result in the variety phenotypic expression. Yet they are merely claiming evolution must have done it, because that is the pervading dogma, evolution must have done everything in biology. When in actuality this would have just been a pre-disposed mechanism in these organisms that allowed the phenotypic diversity exhibited in nature today.

This reinforces my point because it admits that epigenetics can drastically alter phenotypic expression (i.e. the way an organism appears), as was seen in the nature of wolves starting to look like the various dog breeds, despite still being wolves.
edit on 23-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Bamboo for instance.

And where did Noah get this bamboo from?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And were you on and you business partner on 450ft long imaginary boat in high seas when you did so?

Also, blue fin tuna is not bales, so there is that.

Where is it people fish for hay?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I think it's you who's projecting here. You are denying history

No I'm literally just reposting what our ancestors said, and you're claiming they're all just lying lol

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Got to go do some last-minute shopping for a spell.

Catch you lot on the flip side.

Ho'ho'ho.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

And were you on and you business partner on 450ft long imaginary boat in high seas when you did so?

It would not be difficult to chop up 5 bluefin tuna per day

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yeah cutting up Tuna is hardly the only issue you have to contend with.

Again thought need to got out right now.

Have fun ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This paper is referring to the assumption that evolution is responsible for the mechanisms that turn on or off various genes, which in turn result in the variety phenotypic expression.

This reinforces my point because it admits that epigenetics can drastically alter phenotypic expression, as was seen in the nature of wolves starting to look like the various dog breeds, despite still being wolves.

You keep twisting and twisting those facts, my friend!! You try to infer that facts found due to research papers are just opinion and then post quotes and stolen myths from a copied book thats a few thousand years old as fact.

www.nature.com...

large-scale analyses of gene expression evolution were until recently prevented by technological limitations. Here we report the sequencing of polyadenylated RNA from six organs across ten species that represent all major mammalian lineages (placentals, marsupials and monotremes) and birds (the evolutionary outgroup), with the goal of understanding the dynamics of mammalian transcriptome evolution. We show that the rate of gene expression evolution varies among organs, lineages and chromosomes, owing to differences in selective pressures: transcriptome change was slow in nervous tissues and rapid in testes, slower in rodents than in apes and monotremes, and rapid for the X chromosome right after its formation. Although gene expression evolution in mammals was strongly shaped by purifying selection, we identify numerous potentially selectively driven expression switches, which occurred at different rates across lineages and tissues and which probably contributed to the specific organ biology of various mammals.

www.nature.com...

Evolution of primate gene expression

It has been suggested that evolutionary changes in gene expression account for most phenotypic differences between species, in particular between humans and apes. What general rules can be described governing expression evolution? We find that a neutral model where negative selection and divergence time are the major factors is a useful null hypothesis for both transcriptome and genome evolution. Two tissues that stand out with regard to gene expression are the testes, where positive selection has exerted a substantial influence in both humans and chimpanzees, and the brain, where gene expression has changed less than in other organs but acceleration might have occurred in human ancestors.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Personally.
I would not use bamboo.
I would choose something more nutrient dense.
Like my camels that need a tremendous amount of grass. They most definately can eat higher proteiin like alfalfa here and there with grass.
Feeding animals is quite simple especially in travel and storms.

Bamboo for instance.

And where did Noah get this bamboo from?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You keep twisting and twisting those facts, my friend!! You try to infer that facts found due to research papers are just opinion and then post quotes and stolen myths from a copied book thats a few thousand years old as fact.

No you're misunderstanding what I am saying because you aren't trained in the sciences.

Genetic expression, or epigenetics, is the manner in which organisms turn genes up or down. Fact.

Theory: evolution is responsible for the emergence of the mechanisms of gene expression - unproven.

We find that a neutral model where negative selection and divergence time are the major factors is a useful null hypothesis for both transcriptome and genome evolution.

You see? It's literally a model, not an actual provable empirical science that demonstrates humans evolved from a chimp-like ancestor.

Oh the irony! Your blind belief in these people is the exact same thing you criticize religious folks for exhibiting.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"Fruits like apples, mangoes, and berries
Vegetables such as carrots and ginseng
Eggs, small birds, small animals, and some insects
Carrion
Man-made foods like pumpkin, kidney beans, and wheat"

And what do you do when the dinosaurs, lions, tigers, bears (Oh boy!) eat everything - and each other!

Once again, stop smoking that stuff. Fried brains are irreversible but whatever you have left should be salvaged.

Oh wait! I bet he built cages! Even though they didn't have metallurgy, Noah built cages out of bamboo!! What a guy!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Free feeding is what I am pointing out.
In my case it was big bales.
I had other feed too.
During the covid shutdown I got the best rest I have had in 15 years.
All I had to do was check on my animals and clean wagerers.
I practically slept all day and smoked pot.
Nothing to do but enjoy my pristine, isolated farm.

I suspect the same with Noah and family.
After years of planning, building, collecting and storing.
They practically had nothing to do once the storm began and they were on the boat.
During storms animals sit down and ride it out.
They consume less, poop less and only get up to eat here and there.
In transport even less.
I bet Noah and family got rest during that year on the boat
edit on 23-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join