It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yeah, this magic Tardis boat had a repilcator, fridges and freezers, hydraponics and green houses, and olympic size tanks for fish, sharks whales, and also freshwater animals. Lets not forget the 'swinging' room for all the interbreeding and mother humping!!

Aye, but can it run can it run "Crysis 3"?

edit on 23-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I think the following quote puts into perspective the source. The whole title is "Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History".

This motivation would fit in with the basic rites of occultism, such as defiance of God, and the development of "unusual lifestyles." The inevitable retribution for these practices has now appeared among us in the form of the widespread plague of AIDS.

Red flag is red.

Well spotted and the writer of this is very hypocritcal considering all the family interbreeding Noah and his family must have been doing. A 500 year old Noah molesting a grandchild because God said so...

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Here's what REALLY happened!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom42338

Think you may be on to something.

But you do realise one of them are apt to claim Noah and the lads simply used those sports models to go fishing.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What I find odd is that the reasoning was that Noah and family were chosen because they were pure-blooded Adamites, but Adam was kicked out of Eden for disobedience. It isn't like his kind were in good grace with god.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What i find odd is that Noah and family seem to have been the only sob to possess a boat back then.

Was it not Eve who disobeyed first by choring an apple from the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" or whatnot?

You have to wonder what kind of establishment paps out guests for simply eating garden fruit to be honest.

Or worse expels beloved chosen creatures for wishing to learn.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here are a couple more tidbits:

Noah and his family lived in the Tarim Basin, located in the Upper Sinkiang Province. This basin was fed by the River Tarim, and here the Deluge took place.

This is present day Xinjiang, China and this book seems to be saying it was a local thing.

Ham had intercourse with a preAdamite woman on the Ark, a dark skinned person. Their offspring was a black son named Cush, who became the symbol of Ethiopia.

So humans existed before Adam and Eve?

If I were a christian I don't think I would be using this as an example of a good source.
edit on 23-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Eustace Mullins had certain things at his disposal to draw whatever conclusions he drew.
I can even find some things I believe he got wrong.
But as an investigator of historical events and people he has very few peers.
He was mentored by Ezra Pound who edited 4 different pulitzer prize winners.

Pound promoted, and also occasionally helped to shape, the work of such widely different poets and novelists as William Butler Yeats, James Joyce, Ernest Hemingway, Robert Frost, D.H. Lawrence, and T.S. Eliot.

I think the following quote puts into perspective the source. The whole title is "Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History".

This motivation would fit in with the basic rites of occultism, such as defiance of God, and the development of "unusual lifestyles." The inevitable retribution for these practices has now appeared among us in the form of the widespread plague of AIDS.

Red flag is red.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This is present day Xinjiang, China and this book seems to be saying it was a local thing.

Have magic boat will travel?

D'oh!

Obviously, they were the ones who lived with, and we're in an open relationship, with the Dinosaur named Lilith.

If I were a christian I don't think I would be using this as an example of a good source.

Aye it sounds a bit suspect really.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What i find odd is that Noah and family seem to have been the only sob to possess a boat back then.

Was it not Eve who disobeyed first by choring an apple from the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" or whatnot?

You have to wonder what kind of establishment paps out guests for simply eating garden fruit to be honest.

Or worse expels beloved chosen creatures for simply wishing to learn.

The apple was never mentioned.
It was sex that is being implied.
She had sex with Samael before she laid with Adam.
She bore 2 sets of superfecundation twins. One set, boy and girl, by Samael and Adam. ( interesting side note, Obamas birth was from an area and tribe that has the highest incidence of superfecundation twins in the world today).
2 different lineages as shown in Genesis.

Yes Eve was tricked.
But when Adam participated he knew better and acted on his own accord.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

D'oh!

Obviously, they were the ones who lived with, and we're in an open relationship, with the Dinosaur named Lilith.

Lilith was Cains twin sister

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Red flag is red.

Well spotted and the writer of this is very hypocritcal considering all the family interbreeding Noah and his family must have been doing. A 500 year old Noah molesting a grandchild because God said so...

What?
Where did Noah molest a grandchild?
You made that up

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Was it not a Quince?

And sorry, but what has Obama or his lineage got to do with the price of sexy chicken McNuggets?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Was she not Adams's first wife?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What I find odd is that the reasoning was that Noah and family were chosen because they were pure-blooded Adamites, but Adam was kicked out of Eden for disobedience. It isn't like his kind were in good grace with god.

Just forgiven. Like you can be.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
Just forgiven. Like you can be.

But he couldn't forgive all the innocent people that died in the deluge.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Here are a couple more tidbits:

Noah and his family lived in the Tarim Basin, located in the Upper Sinkiang Province. This basin was fed by the River Tarim, and here the Deluge took place.

Ham had intercourse with a preAdamite woman on the Ark, a dark skinned person. Their offspring was a black son named Cush, who became the symbol of Ethiopia.

This is why the Chinese characters in their language are so closely related to paleo Hebrew pictographs and the aleph-beit
And yes their were humanoids before and after the flood. Think rhesus+/- and cromagnon vs. Neanderthal

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

D'oh!

When Cain was expelled from the Garden, he left and found a wife in another city.
How could that happen if your myth is true?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Seems to me the stories in the bible are about one group of humans. Guess it makes them feel special but that doesn't mean the other humans were beneath them.

This whole rh- thing with you seems to stem from the same idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No.
She hated both Adam and Eve.
She made that part up out of spite.
She flat out hated them.
Adam was not her Father

Was she not Adams's first wife?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>