It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maybe Noah.
But certainly the chef that made that dish did not invent eating raw fish.
I'm guessing someone really hungry mmillenia ago invented eating raw fish.
Not the chef your goofiness just implied from your statement and pic.

originally posted by: Phantom42338
a reply to: cooperton

It would not be difficult to chop up 5 bluefin tuna per day

Noah is the inventor of sushi!! Who'd a thunk??

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, the tank of compressed air is a supercritical fluid..

But...

As a free fluid or dissolved in silicate minerals, supercritical water greatly influences the structure and dynamics of our planet.

www.pnas.org...

You don't acknowledge plate techtonics or subduction, so WHY ARE YOU USING SUPERCRITICAL FLUID in the upper mantle as an argument?

To even bring up that supercritical water you have to acknowledge continental slab subduction, which takes millions of years. Like how people in Seattle live by volcanoes because they have a plate subducting under them (last part of the Farralon Plate). You have to acknowledge million year processes to use such fluids in this argument.

Subduction-zone magmatism is triggered by the addition of H2O-rich slab-derived components: aqueous fluid, hydrous partial melts, or supercritical fluids from the subducting slab. Geochemical analyses of island arc basalts suggest two slab-derived signatures of a melt and a fluid. These two liquids unite to a supercritical fluid under pressure and temperature conditions beyond a critical endpoint. We ascertain critical endpoints between aqueous fluids and sediment or high-Mg andesite (HMA) melts located, respectively, at 83-km and 92-km depths by using an in situ observation technique. These depths are within the mantle wedge underlying volcanic fronts, which are formed 90 to 200 km above subducting slabs. These data suggest that sediment-derived supercritical fluids, which are fed to the mantle wedge from the subducting slab, react with mantle peridotite to form HMA supercritical fluids. Such HMA supercritical fluids separate into aqueous fluids and HMA melts at 92 km depth during ascent. The aqueous fluids are fluxed into the asthenospheric mantle to form arc basalts, which are locally associated with HMAs in hot subduction zones.

The Earth is very thick. There are layers upon layers, and that supercritical water absorption layer is at the top, in mostly HYDRATED OLIVINE from magma.

Olivine occurs in both mafic and ultramafic igneous rocks and as a primary mineral in certain metamorphic rocks. Mg-rich olivine crystallizes from magma that is rich in magnesium and low in silica. That magma crystallizes to mafic rocks such as gabbro and basalt.[14] Ultramafic rocks usually contain substantial olivine, and those with an olivine content of over 40% are described as peridotites. Dunite has an olivine content of over 90% and is likely a cumulate formed by olivine crystallizing and settling out of magma or a vein mineral lining magma conduits.[15] Olivine and high pressure structural variants constitute over 50% of the Earth's upper mantle, and olivine is one of the Earth's most common minerals by volume.[16] The metamorphism of impure dolomite or other sedimentary rocks with high magnesium and low silica content also produces Mg-rich olivine, or forsterite.

I highlighted the depths for a reason. We are talking about upper mantle. After it get hydrated into minerals, like olivine (2% water), it continues its deep-water cycle, and undergoes polymorphic change into ringwoodite (1% water) as depth increase.

The "supercritical water" is mostly absorbed into crystal form and your god flooded the world with peridot.
edit on 23-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I love sushi.

Just wish i could afford it more often.

I will say it's not the best thing to be eating at the likes of a buffet all the same.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Bro, the whole world was literally an ocean. Let's see your comment again:

"Bro", If your deluge happened as quickly as the bible claims, then the PH and salinity/gravity of the seas would change dramatically, pretty much killing all things in the sea...

Since you are just speculating.
Backatcha
Maybe, probably not.
Something different happened at different places at different times during the storms.
Some places may have remained relatively calm while others were violent storms.
Maybe storms all at once everywhere but only at the beginning and then it was sporadic.
Maybe rain replenished some places that were mostly fresh water when it started being at higher sea levels.

You act like it all looked like a toilet flushing all at once everywhere for 40 days. There is no reason for a believer or non- believer to assu.e that is what happened
edit on 23-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Maybe baby.

Maybe it simply did not happen the way the Bible claims it did as common sense clearly suggests.

And maybe the tale of Noah's Ark is simply a rehash/retelling of other flood stories that came before.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It really is a good read, full of real science!!!
ncse.ngo...

In reality the ethnic complexity found throughout the world cannot be derived from the flood survivors in the few centuries since that time. The human genetic pool was reduced to five individuals—Mr. and Mrs. Noah and their daughters-in-law (the three sons don't count because they only carry combinations of the genes present in Mr. and Mrs. Noah, unless creationists are willing to admit to beneficial gene mutations). And even if, by some freak coincidence, the five people never had a variant in common, there would still be far too few alleles to account for humankind's diversity. Nearly a third of human genes are polymorphic (Bodner and Cavalli-Sforzi, p. 589), and some, such as the two controlling A and B antigens, with thirty varieties (p. 589), would require substantially more people than Genesis makes available.

Noah had 2-3 wives and children that got taken in the flood.
Japheth and Seth were possibly/probably from the same mother but Ham was not.
His mother was most likely Naamah who was with Noah but separated after Ham slept with her creating Canaan who also slept with her.
Naamah was tubal-cains sister and possibly on the boat.
They came from Cains lineage and not from Adam.
Add to that Noah most probably was a Son of God and pure blood as Adam.
There was quite a lot of genetic diversity.
An awful lot of inbreeding through Ham and Canaan.
Of all of Hams lineage only Canaans lineage and his sons survived and passed on Hams lieage into history.
I suggest the free pdf book by Eustace Mullins "The Curse of Canaan" for anyone interested in this.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Maybe baby.

Maybe it simply did not happen the way the Bible claims it did as common sense clearly suggests.

And maybe the tale of Noah's Ark is simply a rehash/retelling of other flood stories that came before.

Maybe.
But faith is required for either belief.
Maybe your faith in your God in science is greater than mine in my Creator.
Maybe

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Proof of your creator might be nice, of the actual tangible sorts mind you.

Show me that and i will be really impressed.

Faith requires a leap.

But in this day of age, it's best to look first.

As you never know what you are apt to land on.

Science on the other hand relies on observable and measurable evidence, experiments, observations, and data collection to provide the empirical basis for conclusions.

As to my faith well I'm christened a Protestant, but to be honest I'm on the fence.

Ile entertain the notion of a creator force, but not like it's laid out in organised religious practice, or one that requires attendance.

Man's interpretation of religion is about control as opposed to anything reminiscent of the word of God imho.

If in doubt look and the dubious nonsensical claptrap religion is able to make the likes of yourself and cooperton swallow without question.
edit on 23-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yeah, so proof of your creator might be nice, of the actual tangible sorts mind you.

Show me that and i will be really impressed.

Faith requires a leap.

But in this day of age it's best to look first.

As you never know what you are apt to land on.

Science on the other hand relies on observable and measurable evidence, experiments, observations, and data collection to provide the empirical basis for conclusions.

As to my faith well I'm christened a Protestant, but to be honest I'm on the fence.

Ile entertain the notion of a creator force, but not like it's laid out in organised religious practice, or one that requires attendance.

Man's interpretation of religion is about control as opposed to anything reminiscent of the word of God imho.

If in doubt look and the dubious nonsensical claptrap religion is able to make the likes of yourself and cooperton swallow without question?

I was addressing your faith in the God that is modern science as espoused from within theosophy.
Not some country club you join for life.
Your choosing ofa higher power is shaped by your own manifestation of what God would be if you were god..
A God in your image.
In man's image if you were to project it out.
Your faith grows externally as you practice it in belief of unbiased incorruptible scientists that would never lie to you for money, success or prestige.
Everything you look for is external.
My faith in an unseen Creator is all from within.
My faith grows because of the changes that take place from within me as the old man I used to be is reborn in the spirit.
That old man was a conniving, manipulating lying thieve.
The changes within me are the evidence that grows my faith.
Faith is the evidence of things unseen.
Honestly, I am not taking any shots at you or attempting a backhanded insult in this post.
Just expressing my point in faith.
Once it happens it is there for life.
If you seek His will first before your own amazing things happen that cause your faith to grow.
Your faith in science can be admirable.
But it is based upon infallible human beings as you claim ours is.
But it is the changes in me done in ways I could never invent that turned and changed my life 32 years ago and I have no reason to ever go back.
And this not mean we do not believe in science.
I just do not believe in bad science, just as you do not believe in bad religion.
But neither do we.
Our Father hates religion.
It is through faith He works with us, not a religious affiliation.
Just like you try and do with your religion of science.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Since you are just speculating.
Backatcha

Whos speculating? Keeping and maintaining tropical marine aquariums as a hobby teaches you a lot about this subject, it's needed to keep fish and coral healthy.
A "deluge" as it's quoted in the bible happened over 40 days. This would significantly change the gravity of sea water rapidly, enough to kill most things, so being able to feed the animals that eat fish wouldn't work.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

ncse.ngo...

In reality the ethnic complexity found throughout the world cannot be derived from the flood survivors in the few centuries since that time. The human genetic pool was reduced to five individuals—Mr. and Mrs. Noah and their daughters-in-law (the three sons don't count because they only carry combinations of the genes present in Mr. and Mrs. Noah, unless creationists are willing to admit to beneficial gene mutations). And even if, by some freak coincidence, the five people never had a variant in common, there would still be far too few alleles to account for humankind's diversity. Nearly a third of human genes are polymorphic (Bodner and Cavalli-Sforzi, p. 589), and some, such as the two controlling A and B antigens, with thirty varieties (p. 589), would require substantially more people than Genesis makes available.

His mother was most likely Naamah who was with Noah but separated after Ham slept with her creating Canaan who also slept with her.
Of all of Hams lineage only Canaans lineage and his sons survived and passed on Hams lieage into history.
I suggest the free pdf book by Eustace Mullins "The Curse of Canaan" for anyone interested in this.

So where's you links and proof for this, I see your reply is full of probably and most likely. So in other words you don't know...

So you're now adding more people than the Bible actually says?

6.18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you.

7.7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood.

So another poster who likes twisting the truth...

edit on 23-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

ncse.ngo...

Of all of Hams lineage only Canaans lineage and his sons survived and passed on Hams lineage into history.

So where's you links and proof for this, I see your reply is full of probably and most likely. So in other words you don't know...

I spend a lot of time researching this period and cross connections of Greek, canaanite, Rome, hindu, Chinese religions and their gods through myths.
The obscurity is there on purpose.
I would once again point you to Eustace Mullins and "The Curse of Canaan" as a great starter point.
For example.
I believe Cronus is Noah and Zeus is Ham.
I am recently for the last year looking at the good possibility Cush is hermes/aphrodite, intersex.
A lot is cross referenced through the Babylonia Talmud, which isn't the easiest thing to research but enough is there and translated for me to work with it.
Most of what you are getting from me now is sourced through that and supported by other myths using different names but describing the same acts, characteristics and attributes.

Some of your clues to understand.
Is there is a reason why the Bible mentions women's names when they do.
Because as a foundation, it does not.
The Bible, especially the OT is not a complete work detailing everything
It is detailed from every word used as expounding upon deeper truths and understanding for navigating and understanding these historical events.
For example.
Semiramis is Shem's daughter.

BTW. Nothing I have said twists those scriptures.
But you need to extrapolate upon them for greater understanding IF that is what you seek. And I do.
For example.
All the predeluvian patriarchs began fathering children and kept having children every 70 years or so.
Noah did not have a child for about 300-400 years at one point.
There is no reason to believe he had no children during that long extended period.
It does make sense they were corrupt and left to the flood.
Add to that where Zeus caused Cronus to regurgitate the children he ate. Which were the children from Noah that Ham(zeus) aligned himself with that perished in the flood.
One of the reasons why I believe where Noah is said to be a elohim is that Zeus(ham) was said to be 36 foot tall and exemplified at Zeus temple in pergamum (where Satan's seat was) identifying him as that tall and his chair there being that big.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

My faith is like my trust i suppose, and the same as freedom and security, that being an illusory notion at best.

Nonetheless, we become quite partial to illusions.

And find it rather hard to get anything done in life without at least a semblance of trust and/or faith.

So that would be my take on the matter.
edit on 23-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And what about fresh water fish?? He would have to have an aquarium to accommodate them. Oh wait, I'm sure you're going to tell me that he had a desalination plant on board. Why didn't I think of that?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Again, lots of "I believe this" or "I believe that". Where's your evidence for this other than "I've read so and so...." thats just assumptions!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

God told the patriarch to coat the ark, both inside and out, all 229,500 square feet of it, with pitch, and, in fact, this was a common practice in ancient times. But when Noah hurried to the corner hardware store, the shelf was bare, for pitch is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon similar to petroleum (Rosenfeld, p. 126), and we know that oil, tar, and coal deposits were formed when organic matter was buried and subjected to extreme pressure during the flood

And I'll ask you too, to explain how this was managed seeing as the whole reason for this thread is prove oil based products didn't happen till after the flood?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom42338

I would not be to surprised to find out the magic boat had trans warp drive and Noah had a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range swung next to his hammock for personal protection.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
I think the following quote puts into perspective the source. The whole title is "Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History".

This motivation would fit in with the basic rites of occultism, such as defiance of God, and the development of "unusual lifestyles." The inevitable retribution for these practices has now appeared among us in the form of the widespread plague of AIDS.

Red flag is red.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, this magic Tardis boat had a repilcator, fridges and freezers, hydraponics and green houses, and olympic size tanks for fish, sharks, whales, and also freshwater animals. Lets not forget the 'swinging' room for all the interbreeding and mother humping!!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Dudes beginning to put me in mind of Uncle Albert.

If he was some kind of ultra-national right-wing Christian.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join