It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Why cant it be taken seriously...?

You think your ancestors the world over are trying to laarp you. Or where they trying to share an event. The flood mythology is common the world over in all the most sacred of stories...

exactly. Especially if literacy rates were as low as historians estimate, then all the more reason that the scribes were not simply writing fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Would that not make it far easier to tell a tall tale to the masses to further certain people's agenda?

Enter the priest cast you see and exit control and free thought stage left.

edit on 21-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
This video is a cure for the ignorance spouted in this thread ...

I posted facts. Irrefutable facts. So irrefutable, that those facts still have not been addressed. Here's a refresher of just one of the facts I presented that went unanswered.

The Noahs Ark flood was supposedly approximately 2345 B.C. The following Links give the basics of each of the Ancient Egyptian Dynasties of that era and their approximate time periods. No break in their cultures during the alleged Noahs Ark time period. Not before and not afterwards either. Plenty of people and entire 'dynasties' during a time when only a handful of people speaking the language of Noah were supposedly on the planet. Oh ... and the artifacts are all in the same language so the 'the world all spoke one language before the Tower of Babel' is proven false too, but that's the topic for another thread.

The Fourth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

2613 BC–ca. 2494 BC - The Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty IV) is characterized as a "golden age" of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC.[1] It was a time of peace and prosperity as well as one during which trade with other countries is documented.

The Fifth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

The Fifth Dynasty pharaohs reigned for approximately 150 years, from the early 25th century BC until the mid 24th century BC.

The Sixth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

2345 BC–c. 2181 BC - The Sixth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty VI), along with the Third, Fourth and Fifth Dynasty, constitutes the Old Kingdom of Dynastic Egypt.

The Seventh Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

 2181 BC

The Eighth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

2181 BC–ca. 2160 BC - The Eighth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (Dynasty VIII) is a poorly known and short-lived line of pharaohs reigning in rapid succession in the early 22nd century BC, likely with their seat of power in Memphis.

The Ninth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

2160 BC–c. 2130 BC - The Ninth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (Dynasty IX) is often combined with the 7th, 8th, 10th and early 11th Dynasties under the group title First Intermediate Period.

The Tenth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt

2130 BC–ca. 2040 BC - The Tenth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (Dynasty X) is often combined with the 7th, 8th, 9th and early 11th Dynasties under the group title First Intermediate Period

Egypts 11th Dynasty

The Eleventh Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty XI; c. 2150 BC – c. 1991 BC) is a well-attested group of rulers. Its earlier members before Pharaoh Mentuhotep II are grouped with the four preceding dynasties to form the First Intermediate Period, whereas the later members are considered part of the Middle Kingdom. They all ruled from Thebes in Upper Egypt.

The Twelfth Dynasy of Ancient Egypt

The chronology of the Twelfth Dynasty is the most stable of any period before the New Kingdom. The Turin Royal Canon gives 213 years (1991–1778 BC).

When it comes to Egyptology there is a 400 year dark period unaccounted for.
It is the direct result of current Egyptologists feeling the need to engradize the culture by making their history more spectacular.
One of the ways they did this was by chronologically linking every king as having their own uninterrupted reign with zero overlap.
And there was overlap the entire way in almost every case.
Put a sturdy into the Hyksos to see where and why a lot of this skewing of Egypt history is done.
Most of your timeliness get messed up in supporting the out of Africa theory that modern anthropology has COMPLETELY debunked.

Oh and please start a thread about original language and the paleo Hebrew pictographs and the subsequent languages that spread throughout the Mediterranean by the Canaanites through the Phoenician language that we know as greek and Latin. And even today in English.
You know, after Babylon
edit on 21-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Yes I called it out. You having a tantrum.
I've seen you do the samething to other posters in other threads. An attempt to belittle people replying to you, to make you feel above others. Very Christian of you??

I will respond according to the respect I am given. I try to turn the other cheek for the most part, but sometimes I like to flip some tables, God forgive me.

My keyboard is very sensitive and will often strike two letters instead of one. I miss it sometimes. I'm sure God is rubbing your halo like a good pervert..

Oh that's just the depraved atheist talking, don't mind him he thinks his forefathers were mutant apes.
edit on 21-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So cooperton can't address the FACT that the Egyptian culture and peoples flourished before, during, and after the alleged flood time period. And cooperton can't address the FACT that the Chinese culture and peoples flourished before, during, and after the alleged flood time period.

Both Egypt and China prove the Noahs Flood story is wrong.

You know, cooperton, it is possible to believe in God, and believe in Jesus, without thinking that the Old Testament myths are actually historical documents.
edit on 12/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Think i said it already but its all rinse and repeat and about Sun worship as opposed to Son worship.

Spot on...!

These stories have layers too them.. and in order to understand them we need to understand the stars.. This is the first science... put astrology and astronomy back together and these books will start to make sesnse to you in a different way...

They have different stories to tell you.. Different knowledge to share.. A commonality through all our history. A great way to preserver knowledge is in ritual and symbolism. Both of which are used in these teachings. Its only today that we have the eyes to see again...

sun worship.12 zodiacs the big year.....orion (ori annaa - light of heaven) dies and is reborn.. is always the king shiva / mithras / jesus / moses / Sirius the archypal mother godess rudrus (with orion / ISIS / Ast / Mary / Innana / three wise men / john the baptist. u get the idea..

These are stories about the heveans. They also stories about us..

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Both Egypt and China prove the Noahs Flood story is wrong.

Maybe your dating of the event is incorrect and the dating of these cultures...

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think the availability of water underneath the surface to cover the mountaintops, marine fossils on mountaintops, massive boulders in the middle of nowhere, and the consistent presence of a global flood account among various cultures makes this a worthwhile consideration.

I've looked at the available EVIDENCE, considered your literal interpretation of a global food on the scale you describe and your belief that Noah somehow saved every living species on an Ark and his offspring as the sole ancestors of all mankind and dismissed it as preposterous.

PS.
You repeatedly state 'global' flood - I thought you believed the earth is FLAT?

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

See i knew we could not completely disagree about everything, there is always common ground and thought to be had.

Organised religious practice does not always play by those rules all the same.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

NOT at 2400 BC when the Noahs Flood was supposed to take place. Egyptian culture and peoples flourished before, during and after that time period. No break in it. No wipe out. No people immigrating in and instantly taking up the Egyptian culture, the Egyptian language, the Egyptian religion, etc etc

Edited to add ... WHY would Noahs offspring move to Egypt and take up the Egyptian religion? Wouldn't they be all-in with the one-God religion of Noah? After all ... that's what saved Noah and made it possible for them all to be alive. Why would they abandon that religion and take up Egyptian gods? MAKES NO SENSE. Doesn't work.
edit on 12/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And you still try and cling to pesudo-science from creationist sites.

www.talkorigins.org...

palaeoblog.blogspot.com...

www.museum.state.il.us...

ncse.ngo...

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
PANDA BEARS

Panda bears live in China. They only eat bamboo.
How did Pandas walk all the way from China to the Middle East?
It would have taken years and years and years.
And there is no bamboo on the way. None.
And what did they eat when they got to the Middle East? There is no bamboo there.
And how did Noah get a years worth of bamboo to store for the Pandas on the Ark?
How did he get it to stay fresh for a year on the ark?
When the flood receded, and the pandas got off the ark, what did they eat?
There is no bamboo in the Middle East.
And for that matter, ALL PLANTS would be dead from the flood.
And how did they walk from the Middle East all the way back to China?
That would have taken years and years and years.
And there is no bamboo on the way.
And when they got back to China, what did they eat?
The bamboo would all be dead from the flood. Roots and seeds and plants all dead.

Well ..... ?????

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nice to be on the same page..

Organised religious practice does not always play by those rules all the same.

Agree again. Its for the profane .. the uninitiated.. more about control really..

link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
PS.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.... if true that explains a few things.

link   
a reply to: purplemer

The garden of Eden occurs after the flood story..

Yet there is a clear family line outlined in The Bible from Adam - The Garden of Eden - to Noah - The Flood?

How can The Flood pre-date Adam?
Where did Noah and all the other evil humans who God decided to kill come from if they existed before Adam?

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

NOT at 2400 BC when the Noahs Flood was supposed to take place. Egyptian culture and peoples flourished before, during and after that time period. No break in it. No wipe out. No people immigrating in and instantly taking up the Egyptian culture, the Egyptian language, the Egyptian religion, etc etc

Try the younger dyras event..

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How did Pandas walk all the way from China to the Middle East?

A backy on the Penguin's bike?

Or maybe a dinosaur Uber?

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I've looked at the available EVIDENCE, considered your literal interpretation of a global food on the scale you describe and your belief that Noah somehow saved every living species on an Ark and his offspring as the sole ancestors of all mankind and dismissed it as preposterous.

Fair enough

PS.

Huh? I believe it's a 4D hypersphere... that's another topic that I'm waiting on a few results before I share.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It is the direct result of current Egyptologists feeling the need to engradize the culture by making their history more spectacular.
One of the ways they did this was by chronologically linking every king as having their own uninterrupted reign with zero overlap.
And there was overlap the entire way in almost every case.
Put a sturdy into the Hyksos to see where and why a lot of this skewing of Egypt history is done.
Most of your timeliness get messed up in supporting the out of Africa theory that modern anthropology has COMPLETELY debunked.

Cha-ching, nice find. See, when you follow these rabbit hole it ALWAYS comes ringing true and it reveals deeper things about mysteries in various fields. So consider this:

The Old dynasty, the supposed pyramid building, super-advanced egyptians ended, according to archaeologists, somehwere around 2200 BC (I doubt there's any reason that wouldn't allow this date to go back to 2300BC [Flyersfan, if you can find a specific reason why, show me, but from what you've shown so far there's no reason this date can't be change about 100 years]). Then, right around the date where the Hebrew, Incan, and Sumerian scripts say the global flood happened, the old dynasty ends and there's the first intermediate period, known as the "dark period" of Egyptian history.

This would deserve its own thread to be honest.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This proves Noahs Flood, as the Bible describes it, did not happen

Younger Dryas period is the great flood.. Scientifically proven objective event. This is backed up with ancestral memory the world over.. The only thing out is your ability to calibrate cultures against this event..

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join