It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Foundational truths of biology?

There are four unifying principles that form the foundation of modern biology FarmerSimulation.

Cell theory, evolution by natural selection, genetic heredity and homeostasis.

faculty.mtsac.edu...

What is a woman?

I suggest you buck up the courage and ask one.

After all, they don't bite, well unless you ask them nicely.

That whooooooshing sound was "it" flying over your head

Oh, and the men who claim they are women actually do bite.
There are YouTube clips of it.
I am not about to find the kind of courage to test the bite theory with the transformers.
You can have them for your own harem.
As many as you want.
You can have my share **conjuring up Patrice Oneal**

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Whereas this is a massive example of your poor comprehension skills and complete lack of a sense of humour.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Why are you replying to yourself?

Do they?

And i imagine you are a big fan since you seem to know about them and feel the need to draw it to our attention.

I am not about to find the kind of courage to test the bite theory with the transformers.

I'm beginning to think you are a bit of a "robot in disguise".

Yeah i don't think we are supposed to keep women in harems in this day of age, good luck with that attitude.

As many as you want.

Why would i want them?

One woman is enough for me buddy, anything more than that becomes complicated never mind expensive.

Not got a clue what you are going on about, do we wish you to elaborate?

Or should we simply get back on topic?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Every time you press a creationist on anything they start rambling about nonsense in an overly vague and cryptic manner.

Could be that their arguments don't stand up to even a shred of scrutiny whatsoever, but i'm not a "biblical scientist" who knows the christian "truth" so what do I know?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Arguably, one of Stephen King's better novels.

But i preferred "The Tommyknockers".

Woosh.

Edit: My bad i really should not feed him.

So "its good night from me, and its good night from him" and back on topic.
edit on 20-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Why are you replying to yourself?

Do they?

And i imagine you are a big fan since you seem to know about them and feel the need to draw it to our attention.

I'm beginning to think you are a bit of a "robot in disguise".

Yeah i don't think we are supposed to keep women in harems in this day of age, good luck with that attitude.

As many as you want.

Why would i want them?

One woman is enough for me buddy, anything more than that becomes complicated never mind expensive.

Not got a clue what you are going on about, do we wish you to elaborate?

Or should we simply get back on topic?

At the 20:10 mark

I guess we have to define what a woman is and what humor is.
Some people think carrot top is funny.
I think Patrice was king.
To each his own.
**whooosh**
edit on 20-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Whereas this is a massive example of your poor comprehension skills and complete lack of a sense of humour.

OK carrot top

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Who is "we".

I think you mean you have to define what a woman is.

To most people, it's plainly evident.

Do they, he's not a big thing this side of the pond, and was that not the 80s?

I don't know who that is.

To each his own.

Indeed.

But nothing to do with the topic of the thread, just a mere detraction away from the topic, once again.

However on a side note, "**" are usually used to be placed in front of whatever a word a person misspelled where proofreading is concerned, its just "" you are after, hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Who is "we".

I think you mean you have to define what a woman is.

To most people, it's plainly evident.

Do they, he's not a big thing this side of the pond, and was that not the 80s?

I don't know who that is.

To each his own.

Indeed.

But nothing to do with the topic of the thread, just a mere detraction away from the topic, once again.

However on a side note, "**" are usually used to be placed in front of whatever a word a person misspelled where proofreading is concerned, its just "" you are after, hope that helps.

I am an animal husbandman.
A woman is an adult female human being.
Science.
Anything else is a Patrice Oneal punchline.
I defined it for you.
Do you agree?
Or do you have a differing scientific definition of what a woman is?

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Honestly im a big fan of doug vought of the diehold foundation (search youtube for diehold foundation).

He believes the earth slows down it rotation, starts turning the opposite way when the magnetic poles flip every 12,068 years. Like a magnetic motor the earth will begin rotating the opposite direction. This also happens to be the time the dun does a micro-nova. I think it can either do that or the earth can still rotate the same direction, but the micro-nova from the sun will put the earth off balance and in conjunction with its rotation, it will cause the earth to flip upside down, and therefore the earth will seem to be rotating the opposite way aka the sun will rise in the west and settle in the east. Same thing essentially, however both times the oceans will travel over the land masses wiping the earth clean.

But, in dougs hypothesis, the oceans will travel over the earth due to momentum if the earth slows down, comes to a stop and starts rotating the opposite direction. The wind will do that same…

If you look at Australia from the west coast on google earth, you will see huge tracks leading inward all the way across australia, and then moving downwards into south australia. Guess whats deposited on the edge of all those mountains on australias east coast? Coal, coal, coal deposits. Thats where all the biological material from the west side of Australia ends up. When the water comes from the East side of Australia the next cycle… it ends up off the west coast of australia, guess what is found there? Oil and gas, oil and gas.

Look at the coal deposits of north america. If a huge ocean travels over the land and after a few days it slows down, where does the biological material end up?

Two thirds the way across one direction, same the other.

Look at saudi arabia from google earth.

Where does the water flow? You can see it from space!

Same as africa, where does it flow? Huge amounts of water… imagine the ocean water travelling east from west, flowing into the Mediterranean ocean and then needing to run off, right through atlantis, the richart structure.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I am an animal husbandman.

That's nice pal.

If you tell Mum or Dad they might give you a special treat or a gold star to put on your bedroom door.

A woman is an adult female human being.
Science.

How come science is only your friend when you are not spouting religious twaddle and inflammatory loaded nonsense?

I defined it for you.
Do you agree?

That you should return to the topic of the thread, undoubtedly so.

Or do you have a differing scientific definition of what a woman is?

Again, we already know what a woman is.

Whereas you are the one who obviously has issues in that department.

Hence the need you feel to introduce god knows what into the mix which is once again simply off topic.

And in no way relevant to the discussion which is a "Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers".

Quite frankly you are simply all over the place FarmerSimulation and all you are doing is derailing the thread via making yourself sound foolish.

Good luck with that.
edit on 21-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I guess we have to define what a woman is and what humor is.

Since this is a thread about the myth of the great flood, are you perhaps saying Noah was trans'? Well, god did 'make' the rainbow for him/her after the event??
edit on 21-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

OK carrot top

Doesn't tickle my fancy.

More of a Chubby Brown, Billy Connolly, Al Murray and even Ricky 'what a twat' Gervais sort of guy.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

And out of "Gopher" wood no less aka cypress, cedar, or pine.

Now that's what i call some special transdimensional engineering, with not exactly what one would call even a metamaterial of sorts.

Its along the lines of if Carlsberg did TARDIS really, or Arks for that matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

And out of "Gopher" wood no less aka cypress, cedar, or pine.

Now that's what i call some special transdimensional engineering, with not exactly what one would call even a metamaterial of sorts.

Its along the lines of if Carlsberg did TARDIS really, or Arks for that matter.

It expands when wet sealing leaks and not needing pitch.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, a wooden box less than half the size of the Titanic to house all the animals in the world x2, maybe it was a Scrodingers box? All the animals were dead inside till Noah looked??

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Well at 500 or 600 years old, i hope he had his glasses on.

I mean can you even drive Arks at that age, without having to resit your test, never mind open boxes or collapse wave functions?

edit on 21-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Never mind the fact that the fossil records show a progression of life forms over time that fits with our understanding of the evolutionary process.

This is one of the most flawed assumptions that leads many to believe evolution is fact. Go ahead and find me this unambiguous progression of life forms in the geological strata. Please show me, it must be easy to find since the evidence is so abundant! [/sarc]

Or you could save some time and realize that human footprints are found in the same strata as dinosaurs, soft tissue is consistently found in dinosaur bones, our ancestors properly depicted dinosaurs, vertical trees permeate through geological layers, and the ability for rocks to form from mud very quickly which all demonstrates that the evolutionary timeline is wrong.

originally posted by: Ohanka
It's remarkable that creationists want this nonsense taught in science classes at schools.

Nah more so just stop teaching the atheist creation myth in school. If you can't teach intelligent design, then we shouldn't teach unintelligent design. The moment we can demonstrate an organism evolving in a lab, then we can define it as science and teach it in school. They even artificially selected over 75,000 generations of E. Coli in a lab and it is showing no signs of being capable of becoming anything besides E. Coli. This clearly shows even a microbe can't evolve into a different microbe.
edit on 21-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Yeah, a wooden box less than half the size of the Titanic to house all the animals in the world x2, maybe it was a Scrodingers box? All the animals were dead inside till Noah looked??

X6 actually if we are attempting accuracy. Instead of strawmen

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

There's only about 5,000 families (referring to the biological taxon) of animals on earth. The 'family' taxon is closest to the biblical definition of 'kind'. The ark was 1.8 million cubic feet. Each couple would get about 360 cubic feet of room, which is plenty of space even to store food for them.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join