It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: orbhunter
a reply to: Leviathan4

Belgium matters jack sh*t when it comes to the US arming Israel. If you want to see the arms flowing into Israel from the States look out for lots of unmarked white 747 freighters

And gas prices will soon go over the roof and when they do you know who to blame.

Yeah I do........... Pootin

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Belgium matters jack sh*t when it comes to the US arming Israel. If you want to see the arms flowing into Israel from the States look out for lots of unmarked white 747 freighters

And gas prices will soon go over the roof and when they do you know who to blame.

Nope, prices would have gone up by now. Try again.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Pootin is behind Gaza and Pootin is behind Ukraine. I'll rephrase it.............. Pootin

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Pootin is behind Gaza and Pootin is behind Ukraine. I'll rephrase it.............. Pootin

Speculation on your part, no real facts. If this conflict continues for any length of time and/or escalates in the Middle East watch the gas prices rise above $5.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Speculation on your part, no real facts. If this conflict continues for any length of time and/or escalates in the Middle East watch the gas prices rise above $5.

and that will cheap! I'm British and we've been screwed over for decades by big oil / TPTB, far more so than the Yanks. On the speculation front it's a little coincidental that Ukraine has disappeared from the worlds attention now that Hamas has taken centre stage. Just so happens Russia's ally Iran controls Gaza's destiny

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Any sane person would call it a ceasefire. Something you claimed wouldn't happen.

There goes your narrative.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Any sane person would call it a ceasefire. Something you claimed wouldn't happen.

There goes your narrative.

No I claimed there can never be any agreement that will work with these two factions in power or with just Israel being in power.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Who needs the friggin Belgian's or Spaniards
when non joke nations like the Brits and Yanks can keep the IDF supplied
www.declassifieduk.org...#:~:text=US%20planes%20landing%20at%20Neva tim,among%20other%20things%2C%20armoured%20vehicles.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ah. So you want Israel not to be in power?

Bit of a giveaway?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Bit of a giveaway?

Bit odd how we came to the same conclusion on two totally different threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So, you ignore the current agreed ceasefire?!!!!!!!

It is a temporary pause not what I would term a ceasefire, a 4 day cessation of hostilities is not a ceasefire in the real sense. What is may show, however, that both sides may now be open to outside influence, how much? that remains to be realized.

There needs to be an end on these hostilities and loss of life. Obviously a 4 day cessation is not a ceasefire.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Not losing it. And that's MR Carp to you.

Twist and squirm away.

You didn't comment on your confusion and it will always be carp for you, fits well I think.

Desperate attempts to shift the story from the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to load and unload military materials and equipment that heads to Israel to something else. Classical tactics that don't work.

What did you think of those protesters climbing on that U.S. ship to protest their shipping arms to Israel?

I haven't read the story yet. When did it happen and where?

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

There are more protests to prevent arms shipments we just have to look harder.

Great!

And yet another one. If you notice the protesters voice is completely ignored or deliberately silenced by the larger media outlets that have the most funding to push a specific narrative. The smaller independent news agencies have the real journalistic integrity IMO.

On Monday, about 75 Palestinian supporters rallied in St. Charles to block entrances at a Boeing manufacturing plant that produces weapons the U.S. government has sold to Israel’s military.

www.kcur.org...

Yes, I haven't seen much in the MSM about the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to perform their duties because they know that military materials and equipment will end up in Israel and will be used to massacre civilians.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Twist and squirm away.

You didn't comment on your confusion and it will always be carp for you, fits well I think.

Desperate attempts to shift the story from the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to load and unload military materials and equipment that heads to Israel to something else. Classical tactics that don't work.

What did you think of those protesters climbing on that U.S. ship to protest their shipping arms to Israel?

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

Nice to see a more balanced left leaning site being posted and read by some members who only usually read things like the Daily Fail or other Tabloids....

a reply to: Leviathan4 Great

This is the most independent news you will ever see, why? because they aren't funded by the narrative pushers.

Vice Media Group LLC is an American-Canadian digital media and broadcasting company. As of June 2021, the Vice Media Group included five main business areas: Vice.com (digital content); Vice Studios (film and TV production); Vice TV (also known as Viceland); Vice News; and Virtue (an agency offering creative services). It was cited as the largest independent youth media company in the world, with 35 offices.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Rick%20Edmonds%2C%20media%20and%20business,entertainment%20than%20hard%2Dhitting%20news.

Funny as I've read Vice for a long time, they even had a TV channel here in the UK for a while, and are more left leaning, which is funny to see people like Lev' then support them, when he's usually screaming left wing propaganda

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You do release the post you've linked to (twitter) isn't Israeli like you claim, don't you? He's Persian? So you're entire argument fails here. He's talking about a Sky News interview from an Israeli politican who says "people are saying this number, 12000 people were killed", you should really check your facts before posting news articles or you fall for the same propaganda as you did with the police secretary.....

Trita Parsi (Persian: تریتا پارسی, born 21 July 1974) is the co-founder and executive vice president of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, as well as the founder and former president of the National Iranian American Council. He regularly writes articles and appears on TV to comment on foreign policy and is the author of Treacherous Alliance, A Single Roll of the Dice and Losing an Enemy.

edit on 23-11-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You do release the post you've linked to (twitter) isn't Israeli like you claim, don't you? He's Persian? So you're entire argument fails here. He's talking about a Sky News interview from an Israeli politican who says "people are saying this number, 12000 people were killed", you should really check your facts before posting news articles or you fall for the same propaganda as you did with the police secretary.....

Trita Parsi (Persian: تریتا پارسی, born 21 July 1974) is the co-founder and executive vice president of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, as well as the founder and former president of the National Iranian American Council. He regularly writes articles and appears on TV to comment on foreign policy and is the author of Treacherous Alliance, A Single Roll of the Dice and Losing an Enemy.

The interview is there but you haven't watch it? Or you watch whatever part suits your argument. It's only a minute so you can watch and try not to misinterpret what it says

Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid tells Sky News that "The majority of the 12,000 dead Palestinians were Terrorists."

It's part of my other thread but you seem to have mixed them up....

You should really check what the threads are talking about and not posting randomly and it's just one minute to watch. The Israeli Politician accepts there are 12,000 dead in Gaza but they're mostly terrorists as he said. And good riddance...as he said.

He claimed 12,000 have been killed (terrorists) out of the 40,000 (total number of Hamas terrorists)..

So your entire argument fails. You think you had one in the first place....

As for this thread the refusal of professionals to provide their services either in Belgium or Spain or elsewhere shows precisely that the world has realised what Josh Paul said, the State Department Official who resigned a few days ago, i.e that US Arms are used by Israel to massacre civilians.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

Nice to see a more balanced left leaning site being posted and read by some members who only usually read things like the Daily Fail or other Tabloids....

This is the most independent news you will ever see, why? because they aren't funded by the narrative pushers.

Vice Media Group LLC is an American-Canadian digital media and broadcasting company. As of June 2021, the Vice Media Group included five main business areas: Vice.com (digital content); Vice Studios (film and TV production); Vice TV (also known as Viceland); Vice News; and Virtue (an agency offering creative services). It was cited as the largest independent youth media company in the world, with 35 offices.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Rick%20Edmonds%2C%20media%20and%20business,entertainment%20than%20hard%2Dhitting%20news.

Funny as I've read Vice for a long time, they even had a TV channel here in the UK for a while, and are more left leaning, which is funny to see people like Lev' then support them, when he's usually screaming left wing propaganda

Not the one you're trying to push by the way.
And you haven't said anything about the Belgian workers and their unions. Do you agree with what they're trying to do or you support unequivocally the war crimes committed by Israel in Gaza.

And you don't make much sense by the way with this kind of broken English you use and the arguments of yours that are all over the place.
edit on 23-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Bit of a giveaway?

It's not what I want, it's what needs to be done, that being, get rid of Netanyahu and his rightwing extremists, banish Hamas, accept the new Arab Peace Agreement II, negotiate a two-state or some other solution that is mutually agreed upon, and that would then be shared power and regional peace.

Continue the way they are going, then Israel won't win, they will be blown off the face of the Earth by the Arab nations.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

They are not left leaning they are identified as being true investigative journalism, so is any investigative or centric journalism deemed left leaning to you. You are transparent.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

and that will cheap! I'm British and we've been screwed over for decades by big oil / TPTB, far more so than the Yanks. On the speculation front it's a little coincidental that Ukraine has disappeared from the worlds attention now that Hamas has taken centre stage. Just so happens Russia's ally Iran controls Gaza's destiny

$5 for gas is not cheap, you British are just so accustomed to bending over to let your government take whatever they want to ensure the Royalty continue to live in the lap of luxury. The Americans and others worldwide won't be so accommodating.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So, you ignore the current agreed ceasefire?!!!!!!!

It is a temporary pause not what I would term a ceasefire, a 4 day cessation of hostilities is not a ceasefire in the real sense. What is may show, however, that both sides may now be open to outside influence, how much? that remains to be realized.

There needs to be an end on these hostilities and loss of life. Obviously a 4 day cessation is not a ceasefire.

Of course it's not a ceasefire it is being called all sorts of things, such as truce, 4-day cessation...what I want to hear is 'standdown'.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join