It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sent you a u2u
edit on 22-11-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

You were talking about Lebanon, as was I, but as you lost that one I see you have moved the goalposts.

You are losing it Carp. You said:

"It will now be claimed that the Lebanese media are not credible and reliable as they're controlled by...Hamas!"

No, it's controlled by those that support Hezbollah.

'Tsk....

...and I replied with what I replied with. You were saying Lebanese media are not credible and I was clueing you in as to the difference between government run and privately run media and news agencies in that country.

Remember now?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Not sure how you can dismiss those with the most money get the loudest voices on media and news?

Well sometimes you can't even lead a thirsty horse to water.

Privately own media including web based will always have an owner who politically leans one way or another and governmet owned will always be accused of being control and used for propaganda purposes.

Not necessarily as it depends on the amount of funding and there are independent agencies out there it's just they don't have a very loud voice and nobody is bothering to seek them out. I'll tell you what, when Hezbollah and IDF start pushing their attacks deeper and deeper into each others' territories I will actively seek out independent journalism.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Not losing it. And that's MR Carp to you.

Twist and squirm away.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I never said there wasn't any independant agencies if you re-read my post.
It's just that certain members seem to like to only post comments that conform to their bias, if that means posting a story from one agency and then posting titles and stories from another, and never mention the original ever again, thats what they do....

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

You didn't comment on your confusion and it will always be carp for you, fits well I think.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I never said there wasn't any independant agencies if you re-read my post.
It's just that certain members seem to like to only post comments that conform to their bias, if that means posting a story from one agency and then posting titles and stories from another, and never mention the original ever again, thats what they do....

Yes it seems that the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers are some sort of confirmation bias when they're mentioned according to those who unequivocally support Israel and the mass killings of innocent civilians in Gaza...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It's again great to see common sense and empathy by a range of workers such as the Belgian workers and their counterparts in Spain.

Don't you think so?
It's just great that people realise Israel is slaughtering innocent civilians and this can't go forever.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No, because I'm not confused?

Grow up.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Twist and squirm away.

You didn't comment on your confusion and it will always be carp for you, fits well I think.

Desperate attempts to shift the story from the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to load and unload military materials and equipment that heads to Israel to something else. Classical tactics that don't work.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Yes it seems that the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers are some sort of confirmation bias when they're mentioned according to those who unequivocally support Israel and the mass killings of innocent civilians in Gaza...

Well you obviously didn't read my post as it was a general comment about how certain members HERE, only post stories that conform to their bias and refuse to see or read anything else that doesn't fit that agenda...
Your posts and threads for example.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Twist and squirm away.

Desperate attempts to shift the story from the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to load and unload military materials and equipment that heads to Israel to something else. Classical tactics that don't work.

What did you think of those protesters climbing on that U.S. ship to protest their shipping arms to Israel?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So, what "military materials and equipment" are you talking about?

Are there any?

Straight question for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's again great to see common sense and empathy by a range of workers such as the Belgian workers and their counterparts in Spain.

Don't you think so?
It's just great that people realise Israel is slaughtering innocent civilians and this can't go forever.

And how about Hamas storming into Israel? Should they not defend themselves or seek to rescue those taken, or show Hamas that attacking them has repercussions? Bothsides are slaughtering innocent people.
You seem to again only see what you want to see in this conflict, dare I say even some anti-semetism?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Apparently, the narrative is, it wasn't Hamas at all.

Some bigger boys done it and ran away....

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Not got your PM yet?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well you obviously didn't read my post as it was a general comment about how certain members HERE, only post stories that conform to their bias and refuse to see or read anything else that doesn't fit that agenda...
Your posts and threads for example.

Let's see this again...it seems that the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers are some sort of confirmation bias when they're mentioned according to those who unequivocally support Israel and the mass killings of innocent civilians in Gaza. It's a tactic to shift the story from the topic of this thread to something else. But it's easily spotted.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

What did you think of those protesters climbing on that U.S. ship to protest their shipping arms to Israel?

I haven't read the story yet. When did it happen and where?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Don't you think so?

And how about Hamas storming into Israel? Should they not defend themselves or seek to rescue those taken, or show Hamas that attacking them has repercussions? Bothsides are slaughtering innocent people.
You seem to again only see what you want to see in this conflict, dare I say even some anti-semetism?

Never argued in favour of war but against it. Both sides are indeed slaughtering each other. The only difference is that Israel continues to do so at a much higher rate and this must stop. Apparently whatever criticism of Israel is called 'antisemitism' or 'terror' support but these cards have played and are not winning...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

I haven't read the story yet. When did it happen and where?

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

There are more protests to prevent arms shipments we just have to look harder.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join