It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

BRUSSELS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Belgian transport workers' unions on Tuesday called on their members to refuse to handle military equipment being sent to Israel to battle Hamas gunmen.

The ACV Puls, BTB, BBTK and ACV-Transcom unions said in a joint statement that airport workers have seen arms shipments.

"While a genocide is under way in Palestine, workers at various airports in Belgium are seeing arms shipments in the direction of the war zone," the statement said.

The unions said that loading or offloading these weapons would mean contributing to supplying organisations that kill innocent people.

"We, several unions active in ground logistics, call on our members not to handle any flights that ship military equipment to Palestine/Israel, like there were clear agreements and rules at the start of the conflict with Russia and Ukraine," the unions said.

"As unions, we stand with those who campaign for peace," they said.

Well done again to the Belgian workers and their unions for refusing to handle military equipment that is sent to Israel where it is mainly used to kill innocent civilians in the name of self defense. Tens of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed as a result of the bombing campaign of Israel.

Just as the Spanish dockworkers in Barcelona who vowed not to load or unload military materials heading for Israel, the Belgian workers and their representatives do recognise that the weapons have been used to slaughter innocent civilians in their throusands and that a genocide is under way in Gaza (from their statement).

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Another blow to the war propaganda campaign.
But the majority of sane and rational people are against the war and the atrocities in this latest conflict with the possible exception of warmongers, hard line supporters of Israel, ultra right wing fascistoids, and some of the Evangelical Christians here in the US.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Better get yourself some Depends with all the pissing you do about the war that Hamas started.
It’s getting old.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

"But the majority of sane and rational people are against the war and the atrocities in this latest conflict with the possible exception of warmongers, hard line supporters of Israel, ultra right wing fascistoids, and some of the Evangelical Christians here in the US."

More copy and paste?!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"But the majority of sane and rational people are against the war and the atrocities in this latest conflict with the possible exception of warmongers, hard line supporters of Israel, ultra right wing fascistoids, and some of the Evangelical Christians here in the US."

More copy and paste?!!!!

I don't think you can easily deal with fact. They seem to be bothering you a lot. So let's seem them again.

Belgian transport workers' unions on Tuesday called on their members to refuse to handle military equipment being sent to Israel to battle Hamas gunmen.

The unions said that loading or offloading these weapons would mean contributing to supplying organisations that kill innocent people.

I mean every sane person in the world recognises the slaughtering of innocent civilians in Gaza

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Better get yourself some Depends with all the pissing you do about the war that Hamas started.
It’s getting old.

You can't deal with facts as I see and you can't deal with the fact that various unions and workers around the world are asking for a ceasefire. Unless you are in favour of the mass killings in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You see, there are thousands and thousands of workers who condemn the mass killings of innocent civilians in Gaza. Something you find very difficult to do.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

More copy and paste?!!!!

Learning from the best, I guess?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

when did Hamas start the war?

the war that Hamas started

are you even allowed on the internet that late?
I guess you're older than what your rhetoric suggests.

imagine there's a war and no one goes.
Or in other words, it takes two to tango.
but hey, don't let me stop you peddling the warmongers' rhetoric...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Hilarious but who really gives a # anymore?

Move to Gaza and lend a hand if it bothers you that much.
edit on Tue Nov 21 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Censor evasion...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Beware Mossad we have a long reach and an even longer memory. Don't worry I'm not really in Mossad I'm just Kidon.
edit on 21-11-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Terpene

Hilarious but who really gives a sh!t anymore?

Move to Gaza and lend a hand if it bothers you that much.

Theres an idea, make everyone who supports Hamas go live there in Gaza and support Hamas.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Yet they did not manage to take out the Hamas leader, so either their tip is totally useless almost like a botched circumcision, or Hamas is on their payroll...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

"Some people just want to see the world burn."

-Alfred, The Dark Knight

The one thing all these Nutjobs have in common?

Abrahamic religion.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
But the majority of sane and rational people are against the war and the atrocities in this latest conflict with the possible exception of warmongers, hard line supporters of Israel, ultra right wing fascistoids, and some of the Evangelical Christians here in the US.

The world is calling them out and we see through the disinformation.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You think this means they won't try again?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

"Some people just want to see the world burn."

-Alfred, The Dark Knight

The one thing all these Nutjobs have in common?

Abrahamic religion.

Those Belgians and Barcelonan shipment workers are very smart to refuse to ship weapons for slaughtering more innocent people.

The trauma of the families of the innocent civilians of Gaza all over the world will, without a doubt, boil over onto the international community with vows of revenge for vocal, material, and monetary support for Israel and the genocide that continues to this day.

Meanwhile, many on ATS will say this is antisemitism.
edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: removed 2 commmas

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

quite self-explanatory, if your ideology fails when the world doesn't burn.
So in the end you'll have to instigate the burning world to even remain remotely relevant.

The saying "don't let the door hit you on the way out", is very fitting considering organized religion and what we see in the world...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

It sounds like the practitioners of Islam who engage in terrorism are not the only one's who are using their religion to justify mass-murdering innocent civilians....

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Kidon
The kidon are Mossad's elite assassins. Recruits receive two years of training at Mossad's training facility near Herzliya.

yeah, I guess their tip of the spear isn't very sensible and therefore lacks general awareness of its surrounding.

special OP assassins using bombs, and still failing. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join