It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Turkey is far too busy oppressing and massacring the Kurds.

Spain is too busy oppressing the Catalans, who want independence.

But you don't care about any of that, because, they're not Israel.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Spain is too busy oppressing the Catalans, who want independence.

But you don't care about any of that, because, they're not Israel.

Off topic but still a strawman argument.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Who says it's not real? Please post where I say it's not real??? You're in some kind of fantasy land I think??

I'll break it down for you shall I????

The video was posted to twitter by an Irainian.

The video he posted was a sky news clip.

The guy talking in the video (moving pictures) was an Israeli.

10 seconds in on the video (moving pictures) he says and I quote.....

"people are saying this number, 12000 people were killed...."

Before the sound bite you're using to say he admits to saying 12000 were killed.

edit on 23-11-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: Kurokage

You can't even watch an one minute video....

Thats hysterical, as you seem to be unable to watch 10 seconds!! Hahahaha

I also see you have no comment about my first post saying the Belgian unions are well with in the rights to refuse to handle the weapons. I'm sure there are plenty of other E.U. countries who are happy to be payed by Israel and America for unloading a ship, because we know how the E.U. partnership is going at the moment!!!

Some workers in Belgium and Spain as well as in Italy, Turkey and Greece have refused to perform their duties and don't want to be associated with the war in Gaza because they see what is happening and that US Arms are used to massacre innocent civilians.

The protesting and involvement by others is spreading worldwide. Now cargo ships in the red sea are being taken by Houthis (Yeme Shiite Movement) an Iran-backed group. This has to stop!

www.google.com... F-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:dda7e4f1,vid:Y7-d30filLE,st:0

Imagine U.S. claiming it was a breach of International Law, what a joke at this point.
edit on q000000141130America/Chicago1313America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Not really. You brought up those countries as shining examples of virtue.

So, strawman? No. Spot on.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Who says it's not real? Please post where I say it's not real??? You're in some kind of fantasy land I think??

I'll break it down for you shall I????

The video was posted by an Irainian.

The video he posted was a sky news clip.

The guy talking in the video (moving pictures) was an Israeli.

10 seconds in on the video (moving pictures) he says and I quote.....

Before the sound bite you're using to say he admits to saying 12000 were killed.

The video is real. It's only you who thinks it's not. Nobody else has brought up this point apart from you. If you have any evidence the video isn't real then prove it. You know as well as I do that your claim has been already debunked.
You are trying to argue the video is some sort of propaganda by the Iranian who has posted it.

twitter.com...

sraeli opposition leader Yair Lapid tells Sky News that "The majority of the 12,000 dead Palestinians were Terrorists."

The same story can be found here and the same video

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Are you sure he only says what is there in your quote or this may have been part of a longer conversation? Because I have recorded it and and there is more before and after.

Unfortunately it says more than what you're claiming he only said. You have been trapped in this conversation unable to support your debunked claim and you can't even see why the Belgian workers have taken this action. They know about the massacre in Gaza and the fact that many thousands of innocent civilians have died.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I also see you have no comment about my first post saying the Belgian unions are well with in the rights to refuse to handle the weapons. I'm sure there are plenty of other E.U. countries who are happy to be payed by Israel and America for unloading a ship, because we know how the E.U. partnership is going at the moment!!!

Some workers in Belgium and Spain as well as in Italy, Turkey and Greece have refused to perform their duties and don't want to be associated with the war in Gaza because they see what is happening and that US Arms are used to massacre innocent civilians.

The protesting and involvement by others is spreading worldwide. Now cargo ships in the red sea are being taken by Houthis (Yeme Shiite Movement) an Iran-backed group. This has to stop!

Imagine U.S. claiming it was a breach of International Law, what a joke at this point.

Indeed!! But not only in Belgium or Spain. Many other countries don't want to be complicit in war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Take a look at this video and explain to Kurokage what this Israeli Politician said.

See also my comment above.

edit on 23-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Indeed!! But not only in Belgium or Spain. Many other countries don't want to be complicit in war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Take a look at this video and explain to Kurokage what this Israeli Politician said.

See also my comment above.

Isn't it time Kurokage and others learned how to spoon-feed themselves?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Again I never said it wasn't real, thats you just putting words in other members mouth as usual.
I asked you to prove where I said it wasn't real and post it in the first place, and now you're asking me to post proof it's not real? I think you've lost it?
You seem so caught up in your conformation bias that you can't even take in the part in the vid where he says and I quote...

You missed that part of his comment out before the terrorist part. Exactly what you've done when quoting before, you cherry picked the part that backs up your bias.

You also said

Are you sure he only says what is there in your quote

Do you not understand what the dots mean at the end of what I quoted? It sure seems like you don't?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Better than eating from a trough of propaganada....

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have recently written about Turkey which will be flexing in the near future at levels past what they have already been doing. The Treaty of Lausanne has expired and so it gives Turkey a lot more freedom to wreak havoc and they do not shy away from actual genocide.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Eating?

Intravenous drip, more like.

Still waiting to know what armaments, if any, might be being shipped.

Seems like gesture politics to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

call me if you find one that isn't laced with propaganda, so long people are free to eat from whatever trough they like, I hope...

A varied diet is the most healty one and I can always leave the stuff I'm allergic to...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Eating?

Intravenous drip, more like.

Still waiting to know what armaments, if any, might be being shipped.

Seems like gesture politics to me.

I've noticed how quick some are to put words in others mouths but when asked an actual question they never actually respond if it doesn't conform to their biased opinion on the subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

call me if you find one that isn't laced with propaganda, so long people are free to eat from whatever trough they like, I hope...

A varied diet is the most healty one and I can always leave the stuff I'm allergic to...

I agree, it's just ashame that Lev' cant seem to see the first 10 seconds of the twit' video he posted and only the parts that seem to reinforce his conformation bias.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Do we need to teach you from which trough you are eating from too? Ugh too much work, kids ruin everything.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

"We"?!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Do we need to teach you from which trough you are eating from too? Ugh too much work, kids ruin everything.

I thought you said I was spoon fed, make up your mind?? Or is your head to buried in that trough?
I take it you to can't see the first 10 seconds of the video Lev' posted either, that conformation bias must be catching!

You might want to look at the 1000 tank engines supplied by Germany or Italian companies selling armaments worth almost €120 million to Israel? Sure, Europe dosen't want to send a few boxes of American weapons to send a message!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I thought you said I was spoon fed, make up your mind?? Or is your head to buried in that trough?
I take it you to can't see the first 10 seconds of the video Lev' posted either, that conformation bias must be catching!

You might want to look at the 1000 tank engines supplied by Germany or Italian companies selling armaments worth almost €120 million to Israel? Sure, Europe dosen't want to send a few boxes of American weapons to send a message!

It's BIG business worldwide, selling weapons including the U.S. They are making money hand over fist and we wonder why the war machine will never stop.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well to understand context it's always wise to start at the beginning and pay close attention. We agree on that.

When did this conflict start? Certainly not on October 7.

Can we say with Israels declaration of independence?
At least from there on out they are responsible for what happens within their control...

nakba that happend in 1948 was a nasty genocidal chapter in Israels, then only 1 year old history.
Fortunately for them their own trauma was still fresh and everyone was looking the other way...

It's a recurring psychological phenomenon that the abused become the abuser.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join