It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Lets try this again shall we...

A member was talking about News media and you decided to make a comment not connect to it.

it was a general comment about how certain members HERE, only post stories that conform to their bias and refuse to see or read anything else that doesn't fit that agenda...
Your posts and threads for example.

Not every response in a thread is to you.

I'm happy to talk about the thread and have been, a shame you refuse to see that, but your usual tactic.

Hamas attacked Israel and took hostages in the first place. So tell me, what were they meant to do, just stand back? What would you do, if someone stormed your home and tried to kidnap your Mom?
A cease-fire needs to happen but Hamas isn't innocent in all of this, no matter how you try to spin it.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

A member was talking about News media and you decided to make a comment not connect to it.

it was a general comment about how certain members HERE, only post stories that conform to their bias and refuse to see or read anything else that doesn't fit that agenda...

I'm happy to talk about the thread and have been, a shame you refuse to see that, but your usual tactic.

Hamas attacked Israel and took hostages in the first place. So tell me, what were they meant to do, just stand back? What would you do, if someone stormed your home and tried to kidnap your Mom?
A cease-fire needs to happen but Hamas isn't innocent in all of this, not matter how to try to spin it.

And again

Never argued in favour of war but against it. Both sides are indeed slaughtering each other. The only difference is that Israel continues to do so at a much higher rate and this must stop. Apparently whatever criticism of Israel is called 'antisemitism' or 'terror' support but these cards have played and are not winning...

The same rhetorical question was asked before. What does Israel suppose to do? Let's start by saying that the mass killings of innocent civilians and the crimes against humanity/war crimes are not the way forward.

edit on 22-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A cease-fire needs to happen but Hamas isn't innocent in all of this, not matter how to try to spin it.

In addition to certain members here choosing only that media that feeds their bias some here also conveniently can't be bothered learning the violent history between these two governments.

A complete ceasefire does need to happen and yes Hamas is not innocent nor are Israel leaders and they can't just get rid of Hamas and continue to occupy the Palestinian people because another faction will again rise up and we will be doing this all over again.
edit on q000000031130America/Chicago3737America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

Not losing it. And that's MR Carp to you.

Twist and squirm away.

You didn't comment on your confusion and it will always be carp for you, fits well I think.

Desperate attempts to shift the story from the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to load and unload military materials and equipment that heads to Israel to something else. Classical tactics that don't work.

What did you think of those protesters climbing on that U.S. ship to protest their shipping arms to Israel?

I haven't read the story yet. When did it happen and where?

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

There are more protests to prevent arms shipments we just have to look harder.

Great!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And again

Never argued in favour of war but against it. Both sides are indeed slaughtering each other. The only difference is that Israel continues to do so at a much higher rate and this must stop. Apparently whatever criticism of Israel is called 'antisemitism' or 'terror' support but these cards have played and are not winning...

The same rhetorical question was asked before. What does Israel suppose to do? Let's start by saying that the mass killings of innocent civilians and the crimes against humanity/war crimes are not the way forward.

I'll answer even with your broken English...

I find myself almost agreeing with you here, it's a christmas miracle!!

But, the death rate is supplied by Hamas and could be inflated, you know all about inflated numbers with your claims about covid deaths made by governments or does that not also work here?
Please show me where my cards have been played before for you? I've only ever argued with a previously banned member about anti-semitism in a long lost thread?

Hamas rebels stormed Israel and kidnapped hundreds of people. Even though I don't agree with a lot of it, Israel needs to try to find it's kidnapped citizens, just like any other country would want to do and to show Hamas that an unprovoked attack has horrible consequences?
The only threads you've posted about this conflict here have all been against Israel so far. Like I said, appears a little anti-semite to me but maybe it's better that you expand the hatred to other groups.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

You didn't comment on your confusion and it will always be carp for you, fits well I think.

Desperate attempts to shift the story from the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers who refused to load and unload military materials and equipment that heads to Israel to something else. Classical tactics that don't work.

What did you think of those protesters climbing on that U.S. ship to protest their shipping arms to Israel?

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

Great!

And yet another one. If you notice the protesters voice is completely ignored or deliberately silenced by the larger media outlets that have the most funding to push a specific narrative. The smaller independent news agencies have the real journalistic integrity IMO.

On Monday, about 75 Palestinian supporters rallied in St. Charles to block entrances at a Boeing manufacturing plant that produces weapons the U.S. government has sold to Israel’s military.

www.kcur.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

Nice to see a more balanced left leaning site being posted and read by some members who only usually read things like the Daily Fail or other Tabloids....

a reply to: Leviathan4 Great

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

75, eh?

Also from your source:

"Some motorists who drove by the protest expressed dismay at the action. One driver yelled “you’re supporting terrorists” to the group while a woman passing by yelled “Go to work!” Another man hoisted a cardboard sign with “BOEING FREEDOM” inked in marker as he attempted to rile up protestors. The man, who would not identify himself, said he opposed the protest but declined to speak further to reporters."

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

75, eh?

Also from your source:

"Some motorists who drove by the protest expressed dismay at the action. One driver yelled “you’re supporting terrorists” to the group while a woman passing by yelled “Go to work!” Another man hoisted a cardboard sign with “BOEING FREEDOM” inked in marker as he attempted to rile up protestors. The man, who would not identify himself, said he opposed the protest but declined to speak further to reporters."

Of course there are counter protesters and that one particular counter protester declined to speak to reporters because he's a coward to really make a proper stand.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Cherry pick one.....zzz.

Good. Now you can ignore the rest.

Well done.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Twist and squirm away.

Here it is.

www.vice.com...

Nice to see a more balanced left leaning site being posted and read by some members who only usually read things like the Daily Fail or other Tabloids....

a reply to: Leviathan4 Great

This is the most independent news you will ever see, why? because they aren't funded by the narrative pushers.

Vice Media Group LLC is an American-Canadian digital media and broadcasting company. As of June 2021, the Vice Media Group included five main business areas: Vice.com (digital content); Vice Studios (film and TV production); Vice TV (also known as Viceland); Vice News; and Virtue (an agency offering creative services). It was cited as the largest independent youth media company in the world, with 35 offices.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Rick%20Edmonds%2C%20media%20and%20business,entertainment%20than%20hard%2Dhitting%20news.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And again

I'll answer even with your broken English...

I find myself almost agreeing with you here, it's a christmas miracle!!

But, the death rate is supplied by Hamas and could be inflated, you know all about inflated numbers with your claims about covid deaths made by governments or does that not also work here?
Please show me where my cards have been played before for you? I've only ever argued with a previously banned member about anti-semitism in a long lost thread?

Hamas rebels stormed Israel and kidnapped hundreds of people. Even though I don't agree with a lot of it, Israel needs to try to find it's kidnapped citizens, just like any other country would want to do and to show Hamas that an unprovoked attack has horrible consequences?
The only threads you've posted about this conflict here have all been against Israel so far. Like I said, appears a little anti-semite to me but maybe it's better that you expand the hatred to other groups.

Even an Israeli politician accepted there are 12,000 dead people in Gaza. The only difference is he claimed they're mostly terrorist...

twitter.com...

I don't understand why you are still in a denial. Everyone knows that Palestinians are dying at an alarming rate in Gaza. That's why professionals are refusing to provide their services when they know military materials and equipment will end up in Israel where they will be used to slaughter civilians.

Belgian and Spanish dockworkers clearly know what is happening and so do the rest of the world.

The card of anti-semitism has been played before in other threads and it's hasn't won. Likewise the the cards of terror supporters, Nazi sympathisers and the rest. You're late in the conversations I am afraid.

I post about Israel because war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes. And it seems the war crimes committed by Israel have are not going to stop any soon. More bombings of innocent civilians more killings and so on. It's not the Palestinians who are bombing Israel but the other way around.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Cherry pick one.....zzz.

Well done.

It's not cherry picking when the narrative funded MSN agencies won't publish all the protesting going on around the world. I will seek it out the independent news agencies and their journalism is actually true journalism as in investigative reporting. Something lost on all the others from what I see.
edit on q000000501130America/Chicago0202America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The Israeli propaganda that has been created and carefully pushed in the western societies has been dismantled in the last few weeks.

I don't think you can help out the situation to be honest.

The topic of this thread is self explanatory. Belgian workers don't accept the narrative and the propaganda pushed through the mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

OK.

So will you answer with what armaments might have been shipped to Israel from Belgium, or Spain?

I don't think you can answer that, to be honest?

Can you?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Belgium matters jack sh*t when it comes to the US arming Israel. If you want to see the arms flowing into Israel from the States look out for lots of unmarked white 747 freighters

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Cherry pick one.....zzz.

Well done.

I don't ignore the rest but the pro-Israel protests fall flat in their messages. While most of the world stands with the anti-war ceasefire sentiments. You can't ignore that fact. Yes very well done protesters, keep up the pressure.
edit on q000000391130America/Chicago3838America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: orbhunter

Belgium matters jack sh*t when it comes to the US arming Israel. If you want to see the arms flowing into Israel from the States look out for lots of unmarked white 747 freighters

And gas prices will soon go over the roof and when they do you know who to blame.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So, you ignore the current agreed ceasefire?!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So, you ignore the current agreed ceasefire?!!!!!!!

It is a temporary pause not what I would term a ceasefire, a 4 day cessation of hostilities is not a ceasefire in the real sense. What is may show, however, that both sides may now be open to outside influence, how much? that remains to be realized.
edit on q000000451130America/Chicago5353America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join