It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Let me unbaffle you.

The source I was asking for was about these three journalists you spoke of?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Leviathan4

"But the majority of sane and rational people are against the war and the atrocities in this latest conflict with the possible exception of warmongers, hard line supporters of Israel, ultra right wing fascistoids, and some of the Evangelical Christians here in the US."

More copy and paste?!!!!

I suspect that it is a contingent among Evangelical Christians, not only in the US but worldwide, that are hardliners supporters of this conflict.

Because they truly hope, and believe, that this war willing bring about the Apocalypse they believe they have been promised.....

The "Reset" that will leave them the sole and undisputed masters of (Heaven on) Earth.

Isreal, and, in fact, all the rest of us "non-believers" are but cannon fodder paving the path to their "Glory".

Yes the Evangelical Christians that we need to be tolerant of their and arguments and beliefs according to carpy...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm baffled you'd need a source to know that Israel has a front with Hezbollah, so that's how we're playing now?

This is the last line of defense of those who support unequivocally Israel. Start asking evidence that the sky is blue so to interrupt discussions as they don't want to accept they are on the wrong side of history and in support of a country that has committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. At least the Belgian unions and their workers know well what is going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well, excuse me for asking another poster what journalists he is talking about?

Like, for some clue about what they might be posting about?

How awful of me.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Yes the Evangelical Christians that we need to be tolerant of their and arguments and beliefs according to carpy..."

According to me, when?

My goodness, more putting words in my mouth I have never said?

This is now getting beyond irritating.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

I'm baffled you'd need a source to know that Israel has a front with Hezbollah, so that's how we're playing now?

This is the last line of defense of those who support unequivocally Israel. Start asking evidence that the sky is blue so to interrupt discussions as they don't want to accept they are on the wrong side of history and in support of a country that has committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. At least the Belgian unions and their workers know well what is going on.

The immaculate lobbing of zingers.

"evidence that the sky is blue" made me snort...go figure

Those belgians and barcelonians are thinking ahead for the benefit of all humankind.

Maybe they added up all the innocent children killed TOTAL between Israel and Gaza, and made their decision based on THAT number they saw?

( I want to insert a joke about santa's naughty list, because christmas is around the corner, but I feel like it's much much much too soon, even though my heart and gut tells me humor can be helpful to one's emotional state while having to read and write about the continuous slaughter of innocent children by the thousands.)
edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: add ", because christmas is around the corner"

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am beginning to suspect some members may be Christian Zionists and are blinded by the belief of the end of the world, where only they will be saved.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

"evidence that the sky is blue" made me snort...go figure"

Snort away

I simply asked for evidence of a posters claim.

Which had nothing to do with the colour of the sky?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

"I am beginning to suspect some members may be Christian Zionists and are blinded by the belief of the end of the world, where only they will be saved."

You are?

What is a "Christian Zionist"?

And how might whatever that might be apply to anyone on here?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"I am beginning to suspect some members may be Christian Zionists and are blinded by the belief of the end of the world, where only they will be saved."

You are?

What is a "Christian Zionist"?

And how might whatever that might be apply to anyone on here?

Watch the video and learn something.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Why do you keep going on when you lost all credibility.

You said the majority of Britain doesn’t support Israel? Well look at Britain. They’re with U.S. who supports Israel.

Any other country flattening city blocks on end like this would get pounded back in response.

“human shields or not”

So until you can admit that Britain is supporting Israel in this situation, your whole narrative will continue being weak going forward.

Britain stands with Israel at the end of the day. Period.

Britain isn’t stopping Israel. Nor sanctioning it.

edit on 21-11-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I am beginning to suspect some members may be Christian Zionists and are blinded by the belief of the end of the world, where only they will be saved.

They have already admitted it here. Just pay attention to some of their replies. Even President Biden said he is a Zionist. He has admitted it sometime ago. Search it online and you will probably find it.

But the Belgian and Spanish dockworkers/workers are sane people, generally speaking, and don't want to load or unload military materials and equipment that is going to Israel to massacre civilians.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Are these dockworkers being reprimanded in any way? Are the armaments just sitting in containers on the dock? I think it is commendable and I hope more people devise other ways to make sure these arms don't get into the hands of the warmongers.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Are these dockworkers being reprimanded in any way? Are the armaments just sitting in containers on the dock? I think it is commendable and I hope more people devise other ways to make sure these arms don't get into the hands of the warmongers.

As far as I can tell this is just a joint-statement of Belgium shipping unions calling for compliance by their members and government not to work weapons shipping for the Israel conflict. Of course, global shipping has to be infiltrated, and no one is being held to this statement under legal obligations, so the shipments continue.

At least the union leaders get some feel-good time.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What "armanents"?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Post a summary of your video, like is customary?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm calling that specifically Nazi-Zionism.

Then there's Nazi-Islamism

Then there's Nazi-Christianism, this one has a long bloddy history, amiright?

Then there's Nazi-Nazism, with which we are all familiar, I hope.

Stevedore Unions Unite Against Nazi-anyism!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I like their waffles.

And other shippers will find a way to ship stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

As far as I can tell this is just a joint-statement of Belgium shipping unions calling for compliance by their members and government not to work weapons shipping for the Israel conflict. Of course, global shipping has to be infiltrated, and no one is being held to this statement under legal obligations, so the shipments continue.

At least the union leaders get some feel-good time.

Got it! I commend them for taking a stand on the right side of history.
edit on q000000151130America/Chicago2929America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Israel has voted to approve a limited 4-5 day ceasefire in exchange for approximately 50 hostages.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join