It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I swear this whole trans agenda more or less to cover up for all those Priests cases that have been going on for decades, that disappeared like Covid appeared. While church attendance was on the decline prior then, an like any one went to even noticed the ban cause of all those cases.

Are you guys really that much better?

edit on 27-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Who are "you guys"?

The answer depends a lot on who you are referring to I suppose!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Well it was originally Marg, then Info, an Dala saying I was bot, an hurt my pride/feelings. Could a bot do that?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well it was originally Marg, then Info, an Dala saying I was bot, an hurt my pride/feelings. Could a bot do that?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88

Please re-read the T & C's for this site...

Feelings and pride are not considered in any topic of discussion ever!

Contact your mental health professional immediately if these symptoms persist!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Better than what? explain please, I do not understand your point, are you pro or anti children grooming in schools by some individual that thinks itself of no having a particular sex.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

If your child is asking a non-age appropriate question do you simply not answer them? Do you tell all family members and their teachers not to answer their questions?

I'm not BlackArrow, but I can tell you I would answer any questions in the most age-appropriate manner I could. I have had to answer difficult questions from my kids before (just not about this subject).

As for telling others not to usurp my parental role, that is not something that needs to be explained to normal people. Just like I shouldn't have to explain to someone that I will take offense to them stealing from me or shooting my dog... it's called "common sense." When exactly did we as a society get to a place where anyone thinks that is something that has to be explained to relatives and teachers?

If I were to walk up to your kids and hit them across the face as hard as I could with a 2x4, can I excuse that act by saying, "But she never told me not to"?

As a parent I can tell you that teachers have involved me in all aspects of my children's learning (curriculum), so I don't understand the comments on this thread. Are people here not involved in the school's curriculum? Are people here not close to their children's teachers regarding their children's progress and other issues?

No, most people I know (myself included) try to be involved in their children's education, but are literally blocked by the public school system. Parents are, in my experience, treated like potential criminals for daring to enter a school and ask questions about what their children are being taught.

I refused to accept that, and a few principals have threatened to make me a criminal... for the "crime" of asking questions they could not (would not?) answer, they threatened to call the police and have me bared from the property. My response was, "How long have I got until they get here?" as I reached for their collar. I was never barred from school property, but it left a lasting impression on me... and hopefully, them.

And before you jump, those actions were taken after I entered, identified myself, politely asked to see the principal, and quietly explained my concerns. Not before. The threat by them instigated the threat by me, not the other way around. Luckily, people around here understand we still have rednecks who are best not trifled with, or I would likely be in prison.

Now, those concerns I had seem trivial on the face of situations like in the OP.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yea, I don’t think anyone around going to be much help.

Sure they are, it all the rage these days. You guys want a good priest Joke? Last time I checked they were allowed in schools, teaching kids get on their knees, making choir boys sing like girls, and wore a dress too spouting science.

Hell, they kept showing video or image of their an my ancestoral God, semi naked getting whipped, an in bondage. And that his glorious death was all meant to pray the gay away? Then now the shoe on the other foot an they cry divine prophecy, doom at hand.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I did not have a teacher that ever told me what to do!

Where is this school that allows kids to come and go from classroom to classroom whenever they feel like it, allows bullies to beat smaller kids, and allows disruption in the classroom?

Did you even go to school?

My teachers taught, and gave me instruction...then I chose what to do!

Oh, so you did... might want to see someone about those hallucinations. You did follow school policies if you went to a school. Don't try to say you didn't. The school did have authority over you.

I've had it with this subject... time to start calling things bullcrap when they smell like bullcrap.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Doom is not at hand. Wrath is at hand. There's a difference.

Watch Romania... I think Andrew Tate was arrested there recently?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Did you even go to school?

Yes I went to school! I went to Henderson Elementary, Round Mountain Jr. High, Tonopah High School, University of Nevada Las Vegas, and Sheridan College! Most of them are in Nevada with the exception of Sheridan College which is not!

Where is this school that allows kids to come and go from classroom to classroom whenever they feel like it, allows bullies to beat smaller kids, and allows disruption in the classroom?

None of the schools I have ever attended allowed any of these things...I certainly never said that they did! Bullies, disruption, coming and going as it pleases are not things that I have said ever. Sounds chaotic to me!

Oh, so you did... might want to see someone about those hallucinations.

That is presumptuous! As far as I know...I have never hallucinated but then I suppose I wouldn't consider myself an expert on that subject by any means!

The school did have authority over you.

Wrong! My parents maybe but the school never had authority over me! Possibly your experience was different...maybe they did have authority over you! Were you a ward of the state perhaps?

I have disagreed with the subject of this very thread from it's onset and your attempt to be condescending is repulsive! I would expect (thus I'm disappointed) you to have a little better insight and maturity!

I've had it with this subject... time to start calling things bullcrap when they smell like bullcrap.

Could not agree more!

edit on 27-1-2023 by jerryznv because: Condescension is unbecoming!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

None of the schools I have ever attended allowed any of these things...I certainly never said that they did!

You said you could do as you wanted and that the teachers exerted no authority over the students. If that is so, the teachers and the school itself was powerless to stop any of those actions.

If there are rules, there must be authority to enforce them.

My parents maybe but the school never had authority over me! Possibly your experience was different...maybe they did have authority over you! Were you a ward of the state perhaps?

My parents were subject to school board authority only in that they were required to send me to a school. I was subject to school authority in that I had to follow the rules the school laid down for my attendance. I suspect your experience was similar... so you have that exactly backwards: your parents were subjected to very limited authority while you were certainly subject to school authority.

You do know what it means to be subject to authority, right? It means you have to obey the rules put in place.

TheRedneck

edit on 1/28/2023 by TheRedneck because: I hit the enter button too fast

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You said you could do as you wanted and that the teachers exerted no authority over the students.

Where did I say that? Please directly quote me! I did not say that!

You do know what it means to be subject to authority, right? It means you have to obey the rules put in place.

First, you question if I have even been to school and now this...more condescending? Have I offended you somehow?

Yes I know what being subject to authority is! Doesn't it feel a little off to say "you have to obey"? Is that how you felt in school? I certainly never felt that way!

Were there rules? Of course there was! Did I respect and adhere (obey, if you prefer canine training terms) to them? Of course I did...I was raised that way!

We raised our hands and waited to be called on! Asked to use the bathroom! Did the assignments as they were given to us! This was not Nazi Germany or a POW re-education camp...it was school in the 80's and early 90's!

You're picking a fight with the wrong person! I understand you want to make a point but so far you have misquoted me, questioned me, belittled me, on top of your condescending remarks and all that based on what post? What post upset you like this? Please...I'd like to know!

Here's my post...you can use it to directly quote me...I'll make it easy for you:

I'm from a different generation that is obvious...my teachers were caring individuals that choose to teach the fundamentals and let us grow from there!

edit on 28-1-2023 by jerryznv because: I feel froggy...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
On topic...

If my child were being subjected to this type of education and I was aware of it, I would promptly assert my authority and pull my kid out of school that very moment!

Also...I would promptly assert my authority to question those in charge and ask that a formal investigation be done on any and all school officials involved with allowing something like this into a public school!

I would also demand someone be held responsible for not contacting the parents/guardians of the minor children before the subject was even breached as sex and/or gender is by law, grounds for discrimination! Thus subjecting my minor child to segregation based on discrimination!

I'm not your traditional parent though...and as noted in many other threads...I am a conservative, Christian, white, middle-class father and often times misunderstood as an extremist!

So there you have it...

Find something to do with that!

edit on 28-1-2023 by jerryznv because: I spelled six words wrong and corrected three of them!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Where did I say that? Please directly quote me! I did not say that!

With pleasure:

originally posted by: jerryznv
No!

I'm from a different generation that is obvious...my teachers were caring individuals that choose to teach the fundamentals and let us grow from there!

Your loaded question is garbage and speaks volumes of how you were raised and educated...don't think for a second it doesn't!

Yes I know what being subject to authority is! Doesn't it feel a little off to say "you have to obey"? Is that how you felt in school? I certainly never felt that way!

I don't care what it feels like. That's the problem... we are concentrating more on feels than on actions.

Yes, you "obeyed," whether you like that term or not. It is what it is. If you did not obey, there were consequences: suspension, expulsion, perhaps even a paddling. You might have been raised to obey, and you might have been one of those kids who never tested the rules, but you still knew there were consequences for breaking the rules. Your teachers were in charge of you. You were therefore under the authority of the school and the teachers.

Just like I was. Just like my kids were. Just like my parents were. Just like every kid who ever went to a school was.

You're picking a fight with the wrong person! I understand you want to make a point but so far you have misquoted me, questioned me, belittled me, on top of your condescending remarks and all that based on what post? What post upset you like this? Please...I'd like to know!

You didn't offend me. It takes a heck of a lot to offend me. But you made an erroneous statement, one that IMO was blatantly and almost hilariously erroneous, and that is why we are where we are now with this issue. People use these erroneous mistakes to justify some of the most horrendous practices imaginable.

If a child is not under the school's authority, then the teacher has no statutory obligation to restrain what he/she does in the presence of that child. The teacher becomes just someone they meet with no power to influence them over that of a bum in the gutter. But if we realize that the teacher is an authority figure, someone the kids look up to as an authority figure, then the heinousness of indoctrinating little children into sexual perversions becomes quite apparent. The children cannot simply walk out of the class; they are being held captive for the lesson duration. The students cannot refute the teacher; doing so would undermine the teacher's authority and expose them to retaliation in their minds. They are literally being brainwashed by force.

As I previously stated, and as you previously agreed with, this old redneck is going to call out the BS for the BS it is.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

It would seem we agree on the issue of what this teacher doing being wrong. Therefore the only issue we have is the question of whether or not your teachers had authority over you. Every instance you have pointed out says they did.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It takes the oldest world wide pedophile network to spot those pedophile practices...

Carry on Christians

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
I swear this whole trans agenda more or less to . .
Priests cases that have . .

I was just going to say same.
fake is the fad
Trans are no better than fake priests.

I had a Chihuahua that
thought he was a Rottweiler.
But obviously even though he was trying
to make up for his size, he was still a
Chihuahua. Not even surgery nor drugs will
change that fact, and it would be cruel and
immoral to attempt to change it.
It was a behavioral problem,
doggy training to teach him
proper manners solved it.
As for people that are contemptuous,
over stepping their boundaries,
well . . .
I ignore them, but push becomes
shove, when it's in my space,
or intruding in my families life and principles.

originally posted by: Annee
Male body -- female brain

Chihuahua -- thought he was a vicious Rottweiler
=behavioral issue

As for kids,
They are smarter than the average trans.
They know the difference.
They know that a female with a buzz cut and
pants . . is still female, and a male with long hair
wearing a dress is still a male but
both are just cray cray and weird.
They would come out and say it, but even
kids have better manners.

originally posted by: quintessentone
Nobody is teaching deviant sexual practices in schools. .
ask if anyone is touching them, and if so, where.

Emotional abuse is as bad as physical abuse.
Suggestive thoughts, Influencers,
Grooming by putting sh@t into little children's
heads, and doing so behind the legal guardians
backs is criminal to say the least.
Be prepared to be sued, and charged.
Strangers 'teaching', Influencing Sex to
little children
is No different than 'teaching' about the
different kinds of alcoholic drinks or
different tobacco varieties that are available.
As if the kids are even interested *NOT*
Only the trans do . . . in pushing

edit on 28/1/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Choosing is obeying in your eyes? By it's very definition...having a "choice" is making a decision based on two or more possibilities. I chose to "obey" the rules...I was never forced!

I don't have the energy...you want be right...have at it!

You win!

I am hilariously erroneous!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I notice in the OP's video that the 'teacher' claims to be non binary. The LGB mafia seem to seek affirmation, attention and justification regarding their lifestyles and sexual preferences wherever and whenever they can get it. Those children are far too young for those concepts, it is harmful and confusing.
I think genuine cases of gender dysphoria should be approached cautiously with the welfare of the individual child being addressed by the parents and suitably qualified therapist. Not by an already biased and gender whatever pusher in a classroom.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join