It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Her skills as a teacher are lacking.

She is not their friend.

A teacher is not your friend.

They are nice and friendly but are an authority figure.

Good teachers know the balance between being friendly and funny as well as being an authority.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk
She can't say hello boys and girls...... so calls them huckleberries.

She is following protocol.

edit on 27-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

A responsible teacher will direct sexuality questions back to the parents. This is not for them to direct or discuss.

When I was in school you really knew nothing about teachers. They were most likely shagging each other all the time, but in class you knew next to nothing but their last name. You didn't know where they lived or hardly what they drove, whether they were married or not, pretty much nothing until late in high school maybe. Today teachers want to be buddies and feel they need to tell their personal life story with their each of their classes.

Class here is a picture of my sex partner and we are a gay couple. Can we all say gay together? This here is a dildo, and it is our favorite toy we named Doug. Can everyone say dildo? lol geez...

edit on 27-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Her skills as a teacher are lacking.

She is not their friend.

A teacher is not your friend.

They are nice and friendly but are an authority figure.

Good teachers know the balance between being friendly and funny as well as being an authority.

Let's please not let teachers like this be an authority figure!

a person whose real or apparent authority over others inspires or demands obedience and emulation:

Authority Figure

Actually...now that I've considered it...I don't think that is a teachers role at all!

Something about "inspires or demand obedience" just sounds horrible...especially in this case!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Its not "their generation". It's indoctrination from confused adults that shouldn't be near children in the first place.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I will pray for them.

a reply to: Annee

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: tanstaafl
So, Sex Ed typically started just before puberty to teach those changes that will soon happen and was biological based.
Around 12+ we start to talk about safe sex etc, but once again it is on a generic bases and not some fringe teacher's opinion. Not sure what happened to all that.

It was inevitable. It is called the slippery slope.

The State simply has ZERO business getting involved in sex education. That is the job of the parents. PERIOD.

This is why my kids will never go to any school where the State has control of the curriculum.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Anne Anne Anne

You failed so horribly raising your children they failed at life and you have to raise their children.

You use yourself as an example yet you are the worse example possible since you are doubling and tripling down on your initial failures.
You are breeding your own test subjects who are unable to cope and navigate the world without you.
Pure narcissism.

So when you say

Their generation will not be yours.

You mean us, but you are exempt because our children are now yours?
Like cancer?

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: infolurker

How is this grooming?

I just watched it. One of the kids was first to bring up non-binary. Another kid said "they" all before the teacher even said anything.

It's not -- it's paranoia from adults as we've seen before.

My kid (15) openly talks about non-binary as he says most of his friends are or accept non-binary.

It is their generation -- not the parents. And parents should understand this.

My kid tells me he's a video game character, much the same way I thought I was a super hero at his age.

Doesn't make either cases true.

Do we tell schizophrenics that the voices are real.....?

Look forward to your grandchildren.

Their generation will not be yours.

Empty platitudes?

k..

NO.

I'm on my 4th generation of raising kids.

Each generation evolves. Well -- most do -- some remain stuck.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Actually you are wrong as it has its roots in Judaism.
And yours has its roots on Canaanite culture and worship.
Worship of Astarte.This culture was centered around child sacrifices.
There is nothing new under the sun

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: nfflhome

The current dichotomous culture you learned to adhere to is rooted in Christianity, it's Christian morals that create sexual Trauma.
that's basically what we see here, overreaction and denial, typical behavior when confronted with traumas.

It will heal, 2 generations down and well all be laughing about them, scared, retarded, sexually repressed individuals.

Don't expect the world to slow down because you can't keep up.

edit on 27-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
typical relationship analysis obsessed dimwit finding a new, and of course negative way, to get the attention they so crave. of course they can't just enjoy sex privately... they feel the need for kids to learn about what helps them achieve orgasm too

how come they can't just teach reading writing and 'rithmetic?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

My favorite are those people who say they are animals.. like cats.. To the point they put litter boxes in the bathrooms for those that identified as such..

My friend came up with a brilliant idea that ends this sick fetish from adults about kids in schools.. "Well this school is for humans. As far as I can tell your a stray animal.. guess i should call animal control to come get you, because again.. this school is for humans not animals, you can wait for your 'parents' at the pet shelter locked in a cage."

That would solve that issue.
"This is a school for boys and girls, pick one and stick with it cause it's going on your perm record, ends the flip flopping bs and sexual abuse that is going on in schools when males start raping females in the WOMANS bathroom. Ain't no binary that imma choose today i'm a girl cause that hot ass half dressed chick decided to walk into the bathroom.." cause i'll tell you what these kids aren't thinking like this.. It's the dirty ass janitor, or teacher that wants to see and take advantage of your children that's forcing this crap to be an issue.

Any of you remember that old sick story of parents in florida(90-2ks) with a baby less then a year old? Had a 'friend' watch that baby when they got on the rides? Then that 'friend' disappeared with that baby and got caught getting ready to have sex with the 6month old? No well it fricken happened. These are the sick #s that are getting away with it, normalizing it - making # easily accessible just like those parents trapped on a ride while this dude runs off to rape their 6month old child.

These people are enabling sexual abuse.. that is all.

You wanna know what happens when you have sex with children? You damage them causing non-reparable harm, you destroy their fertility, you can KILL THEM if they are small enough. So go ahead keep preaching how 'non-binary' isn't harmful. One day someone's gonna do that to your child or your grand child and your gonna be at a funeral wishing you hadn't supported this nonsense. (These things are actually SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be the main outcome of children raped, molested, and more at a young age because of how often kids go through this crap. Now you wanna make it even easier?! WTF is wrong with you?)

Here's something you SHOULD know, even in cultures/countries where they marry their children off at young age. The 'husbands' often don't have sex with that child until they are older, as those cultures they have MANY wives who train that child to be a 'good wife' in all aspects of their 'married' life. The other OLDER wives actually decide when the child is ready to engage in that kind of behavior, not the husband. Even in cultures that are ruled and own by men in public, it's often the women in the house that hold the power when it comes to things done in the home.
edit on bFridayam2023-01-27T10:30:01-06:00kamFri, 27 Jan 2023 10:30:01 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2023 10:30:01 -060020235 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Do you know what's missing?
Laughter, joy and playfulness.
These are young children.
Their smiles are being wiped from their faces on purpose to attain an outcome to an agenda.
It serves a purpose for the adult at the expense of the child.

I could prove my case instantly if I was there at that moment.
You can obviously see these children who embrace their gender/sex by the reaction to this interaction I am about to express.
To a young child I would say
"Lucy, don't you look pretty today.
You all are wearing such beautiful dresses.
You are all so pretty and handsome"

Go ahead and tell me you would not get smiles, positive interaction and playful joy from every child there as is natural for children.
To emphasize the extreme outlier also imagine that child at that point raised by a loving mother and natural father.
Children are generally naturally playful and joyful at that age.

It just feels like these adults know this is trauma to a child and are going to the most extreme methods they can conjure to find ways to introduce it to a childlike mind.

My goal would be to enhance childlike behavior.
This video looks like they want children to stop being childlike and wipe that smile off your face and listen to me, I am the adult here thing

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: quintessentone

I see a teacher explaining the concept of non binary gender identity to a classroom who are visibly skeptical and even unhappy. But I'm not a child psychologist so it's fair to say I might be assuming.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

We all have our own parenting style, our own bias, our own coping mechanisms and we all must acknowledge how that translates to harm or help our children. We are all within our rights to choose what our children should be learning, but choosing that children not learn about the wide world outside and not about inclusion should be looked at more closely as to why guardians/parents would not want their child to be inclusive and to be able to identify discrimination and prejudice.

This is the teaching tool from where snippets of OPs video sprung but that video from "Conservative Twins" is playing to it's base.

The film has received numerous awards including the Silver Prize for Documentary Feature (2021) in the Social Justice Film Festival and a nomination for Northwest Regional Emmy® (2022) in the category of diversity, equity, and inclusion – long form content.

There is no “one way” to implement anti-bias education. The four anti-bias goals help guide the work. This approach involves critical thinking and a deep understanding of the complexity of the issues and the context of your community. The film is a provocation to generate dialogue about how to bring this approach into your practice.

The film is organized around the 4 interrelated goals of anti-bias education, which are relevant to both children and adults. (Derman-Sparks& Edwards, 2020)
Goal 1: Identity: Demonstrate self-awareness, confidence, family pride, and positive social identities.
Goal 2: Diversity: Express comfort and joy with human diversity; accurate language for human differences; and deep, caring human connections.
Goal 3: Justice: Recognize unfairness, have language to describe unfairness, and understand that unfairness hurts.
Goal 4: Action: Demonstrate empowerment and the skills to act, with others or alone, against prejudice and/or discrimination.

Watch the film here -

www.antibiasleadersece.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
And then there is also this among way too many other problems. Only pedos and groomers defend this degeneracy.

humanevents.com... er-transition

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone a reply to: Nevercompromise We are all within our rights to choose what our children should be learning,

I would normally agree with you, however just yesterday in Philadelphia 4 boys under the age of 12 killed countless people, a couple years ago when they started pushing this crap on children. We had a group of 10 children ages 6-13 beat a homeless man to death.

At this point, ain't no one teaching their kids right, and the mental abuse needs to stop. So I suppose it's okay that their parents taught them to shoot and kill other people? Hell I watched a parent fricken praise their kid for pulling out a gun to shoot someone who was arguing with their parent. You really wanna go into the 'rights' to choose what a child is learning? Cause I got a mile long list of 'rights' that a child shouldn't be learning..

When you consider crime has dropped from a couple troubled teenagers into the 6 - 12year olds, that choice of teaching right is no longer a right it's child endangerment. Back when laws prevented you from teaching your kid the kama sutra, and how to suck some random guys off for money so you can pay your rent.. actually mattered: Because it's child endangerment and makes them prime targets for SEX TRAFFICKING

All parents should want a better life for their child, that means better education, that doesn't mean teach your child how to have anal sex before they are out of the third grade. It means make sure they know how to read, make sure they know basic math, it means make sure your teaching them languages, how to express themselves without your input with crayons and pencils. It means not #ing up their social skills because you have an agenda.

That is your only REAL right as a parent, to feed - educate - provide shelter - protection from the outside world while they discover themselves who they are.. (not condition them to be a sex worker hooked on drugs because they spent their entire life confused about themselves - because YOU defined them by manipulating them to support your AGENDA. Instead of letting them play in the park, and develope REAL social skills. Kids don't give a crap about any of that.. they want to play tag, they want to play dodgeball, board games, tic tac toe.. they don't want to learn 50 ways to suck various genders off before they turn 10 just because your a damn pedo)

FYI - that last part "they don't want to learn 50 ways to suck various genders off before they turn 10" is in reference to all of the books that talk about vagina's, anal and blow jobs that have been READ TO KIDS in the 1st grade. So yeah, not everything i said was directed at you specifically. But this movement, its horrowing.. Why would anyone support something that can be manipulated in such a way to endanger a child.. I don't know. But the fact is when you give an inch people take a mile. That's what HUMANS do,

I think ALL CHILDREN should be off limits for ALL politics, and personal agenda's, until they are 16. I don't care if it's saving tree's, animals, protesting oil, or sexual identities. There NEEDS to be an age set where this crap is off limits and i think 16 is the normal age when kids actually question who they are, and what they stand for. 13 minimal. If we can agree to let kids be kids until then, they will have the rest of their lives to decide who they are and what they want in life while understanding the reprocussions of their decisions. As children actually start becoming aware of their actions and the reactions around 13(this includes the most oblivious of children)

Anything lower needs to be forbidden, and at that age they are still accepting of things.
edit on bFridayam2023-01-27T10:59:15-06:00kamFri, 27 Jan 2023 10:59:15 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2023 10:59:15 -060020235 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Violence by groups of people is a whole other psychological dynamic. This also applies to a group of police such as in the Tyre Nicols tragic event. All learning and training goes out the window; mob mentality.
edit on q00000058131America/Chicago2828America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That's why we as a community need to come together and think rationally, and set an age that's appropriate.I think that if it's between 13-16(highschool). Children that age are already questioning everything, and at that point you'll give them more to think about.. they also get to learn to make choices for themselves at that age. Choices that matter, anything younger is just plain stupid because they will not understand cause and effect - it will also help prepare them into adult hood. Where what they do becomes perm records.

I don't see what's so great about robbing the youth of their exploration of climbing rocks, throwing stones across rivers and stealing their childhood away from real skills like working with their hands, learning to play an instrument.. there are a lot better things out there that your child should be learning instead that will give him/her an advantage later in life. I'm sorry but no one is going to hire you because you spent 5 years learning what a 'binary' person is and the 50 shades of pedo-sexual fulfillment, unless your a sex worker..

However they will hire you for learning to act, learning to sing, learning to do karate, learning to cook, learning to do caligraphy, learning to play an instrument, learning another language, learning to do draw or graphic design, identify plants, track animals, how to make oils, how to make soaps shampoos and more.. How about basket weaving? Scrapbooking, journalling, sculpting, salvaging, engineering, coding, forestry, foraging.. All of these are way more valuable skills that they can learn to fall back on if they need money, or food.

That is unless you really want your child to fall back to being a sex worker with 4 different kids(and 8 different stds: one maybe two incurables that will kill em in 3-5years: cause medication is 10grand a month just to treat it) and the kids are from random strangers, so they can't even get child support on because well they #ed about 200 of them before they turned 18.

Come on now.. There's way better # out there to teach your kids.

My biggest question is: What happened to "I got a list of activities, I want you to pick one and try it for a couple weeks to see if you like it, if you don't we can try something else til we find something that interest you." You know.. so the kids can actually learn REAL skills, that will help them decide on their own what they like and don't, and influence their future idea for jobs by giving them goals on what to work for.

But I guess dreaming of being a transgender is good enough for these people.. Hope ya ain't to chubby and like the pole cause that's all that's gonna get these kids. Honestly, I feel sorry for these kids.

Meanwhile over in China

GL kiddos you don't stand a chance against these babies - amazing child..
edit on bFridayam2023-01-27T11:31:27-06:00kamFri, 27 Jan 2023 11:31:27 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2023 11:31:27 -060020235 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Like drugs? If a kid who had no knowledge of drugs and no understanding of them whatsoever, they havee never learned about them, or talked about them.. if that kid gets offered drugs by another student and told oh yeah these are awesome youll love it.. they have no other knowledge backing their descision to try it. They will likely believe their friend.

Hmmm....
Like drugs?
This is nothing like teaching them about drugs unless you believe, like many, that the behavior should not be taught and should be avoided, like drugs.
This should not be taught in schools, period.
I would not call it grooming but it definitely is indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Talking about it is grooming? Here is what's wrong with you folks...
You'd rather have it bared from public discourse?
it's sex ed, get out of your Christian sex dungeons, or at least admit that you need the world to be censored so you can feel non offended, oh wait where did I hear that before....

Your all the same little snowflakes, Christians with their reee and liberals with their screech... All thinking their moral highground is justified while both standing on a pile of crap trying to virtue signal.

Carry on...

Bull#.
Why do kids at this age need sex ed?
This is indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

If your child is asking a non-age appropriate question do you simply not answer them? Do you tell all family members and their teachers not to answer their questions? As one teacher explained, she was 'hushed' when she would ask questions that her parents did not want, or could not, answer and one question was about a disabled man in a wheelchair.

The teachers on the film are telling all of us that children that are 4 and 5 years old are asking surprising questions because they hear and see the world around them and they want to understand/learn - they don't live in a vacuum.

As a parent I can tell you that teachers have involved me in all aspects of my children's learning (curriculum), so I don't understand the comments on this thread. Are people here not involved in the school's curriculum? Are people here not close to their children's teachers regarding their children's progress and other issues?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join