It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So here's the thing 4 and 5 year old kids are very impressionable the reason they want to teach these kids about trans and lgbtq stuff this early is to beat the other side to putting things in the minds of children. Now I'm not saying either side is right. Personally I believe that there should be no sex talk of any kind from either side of the room at that age. Just let kids be kids i let my 4 year old play with whatever toys he wants some days it's trucks, some days it's his cousins dolls. I don't care. Now about 8, 9 or 10 if he comes to me and says he feels weird and like somethings wrong then we will talk and figure it out. When I had the sex talk with my older child I specifically didn't use any gender because if he is gay or bi I don't want him thinking he's weird or something is wrong with him. I simply said it's about the age where you start figuring out who and what you're attracted to and whatever it is will be OK. And then talked about safe and responsible sex when he found that right person. There's ways to be lgbtq friendly without going over the edge to show how progressive you can be.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mdtaylorjr1
So here's the thing 4 and 5 year old kids are very impressionable the reason they want to teach these kids about trans and lgbtq stuff this early is to beat the other side to putting things in the minds of children.

Beating the other side?

What is the other side?

Christian morality?

It is not Their Place to indoctrinate toddlers. They can indoctrinate their own on their own time not try to turn out everyone else's children.

Sick people.

Sick, sick people

edit on 27-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In my books and I am sure this will include psychologist, anybody that calls themselves binary or in the middle or somebody that deny either sex they were born with and is trying to bring their confusion to littler children, is either been pay to act this way by those financing this crap in schools or, have some serious personality disorder, or have some very bad psychological issues. This alone should be ground to kick these crazies out of the school's system and away from the littler minds.

Sorry but anybody that goes to the darn restroom and cannot tell what in the hell is between their legs have a big mental issue and are living in a bubble.

You just cannot choose what sex you are going to be any day of the week like you change your darn clothes this is real life no fantasy Island.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Non-Binary has 0 to do with sexuality. Literally nothing. Sexuality is defined by completely different terms.

Non-binary is about gender, and how one views or expresses themselves... It has nothing to do with who they are attracted to.

A non-binary person can be straight, gay, queer, pansexual, sapiosexual, wtc whatever.

Wow... I haven't seen so much double-speak since a politician cut his tongue in half to talk to two different people at the same time.

Sex is based on gender. Period. End of discussion. No one is walking around thinking "I want to _____ someone" without caring what body parts they have! At least no one who has enough neurons to rub together to simulate a single intelligent thought.

Sex and gender are inextricably intertwined... they cannot be separated. While technically, "sex" refers to the act of reproduction (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) and "gender" refers to the physical makeup of the body as it pertains to the optimal role in that act, the two words are often used interchangeably. On most job applications I have filled out in my time, there is a question about "sex"... the possible answers are "male" and "female" (we used to joke about that, as in answer the question "sex" with "yes, please").

Its more about our societies gender norms and where someone falls on that spectrum.

Those social norms are exactly that: norms. Averages. Typical responses to different conditions. The norm for males is that they are more aggressive, for example... and there is nothing you can do, no law you can pass, no authority you can petition that can change that. It's a part of being male. It's how humans are. Now, you can complain that some males are less aggressive than others, and that is also true... there are plenty of females more aggressive than most males, too. But that's not a "norm." That's an individual. The "norm" is what it is, like it or not.

Societal norms are based, loosely, on these physical norms. Women are typically weaker and smaller physically than males. Some aren't, but most are. Thus, society has "normalized" that men are expected to sign up to serve in the military at age 18, but women are not. Women can join the military, of course, and that is a good thing, but far less women than men will be physically capable of doing so successfully.

Men traditionally take on more physical occupations than women. That doesn't mean women cannot do hard physical work; it means most women cannot perform hard physical labor as well as most men. That's why we have women's sports teams... so they are able to compete fairly with other women who do not have the gender advantage of being born male. Your little "experiment" destroys that completely... a poor male athlete can suddenly decide he wants to "identify" as a female and can suddenly be a athletic star for the simple reason he is NOT female and is now competing against those who he has a biological advantage over.

Literally nothing sexual about it.

Bull-freakin'-crap.

If there's nothing sexual about it, then why do we see all of the defense of pedophiles, beastiality, and all other types of sexual perversions being associated with "gender identity"?

TheeRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: quintessentone

I don't think the issue is anyone is against teaching tolerance an inclusivity, it seems the issue is confusing 5 year olds with things like "non binary", transgender, and other woke ideologies. 5 year old kids should be learning abc's, counting, and how to interact with other kids. Adults have a hard time understanding non-binary, furries, and other woke things, so please don't seem surprised that a 5 year old might not grasp it.

The people on this thread are twisting pedo into inclusivity teaching tools. I posted a helping aid for any parent that does not know what grooming a child entails and pedo behaviour. Reading a LGBTQ inclusivity book to a class full of children is not pedo behaviour. If parents don't want these books to be read to their child then speak up and have your child removed during that lesson, but don't preach to other parents about what their children should or should not learn. The best thing you can do for your child is to educate them to protect themselves out there.
edit on q00000044131America/Chicago1010America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
These teachers think they have the moral high ground being clever indoctrinating these kids so young.
Here is some ancient wisdom from the prophet Isaiah

How horrible it will be for those who think they are wise and consider themselves to be clever.

A reckoning is coming. and most people don't have a clue.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Don’t really see a need for kids making the same mistake as Adam an Eve, be thrusted out of paradise the next week after creation.Hell, you are a man an a women at 12 stuck with labor an child bearing, an grown up responsibilities. All while to be young an dumb again.

Then again life expectancy was a lot lower. Since we all want little Einsteins, an he never recommended Mozart. He said read fairy tales an lots of them. So I recommend a bunch of very grim fairy tales like Peter Pan being a total megalomaniac, Pinocchio being synonymous with the rise of A.I killing it conscience or overriding commands, and stupid Jill forgetting the pill an now have a son cause of some fun.

Heavens, even the Bible filled with child friendly horror.

Or any Disney Movie that that says just because your beautiful your going to get a sweet prince…when in reality it should be a King?!? Huh, huh. Spend years trying to get them off the bottle, diaper, an crying only to get them back into a bigger set.

If that teacher so smart she would be thanking cis or heteros that have nothing to do with Christianity cause of wedlock int, she even has a job.
edit on 27-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Like I say, is a big agenda in our nation, going after children, is no double about this is financed by certain groups, and I will no be surprised that pedos are all over it.

The sad thing about it is, how they are infiltrating schools with idiots posing as teachers.

Like you said, is no such thing as a binary, you are the sex that is between your legs, you know when you go to the restroom it does not change when people wake up in the morning and think, "hum" today I will be a dog, nope it does not work that way.

This is stupidity to the highest levels, those schools allowing this are all following the agendas and those paying for it.

Parents needs to take their children out of the schools if they care that much for the mental and emotional being of their littler children.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Soo tells us please, what should we do with the littler children, just give them away to the pedos soo they can teach them the delights of adult sex?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Did you do what your teacher told you to do in school?

Welcome to authority.

Quit making up your own agenda.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I just brought up that Einstein has nothing to do with Mozart an he said reading fairytales will make your kids smarter.

Idk, should we send them to Church to have the Word spread on their backs?
edit on 27-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think it is a bot. It is making no sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Did you do what your teacher told you to do in school?

Welcome to authority.

Quit making up your own agenda.

That's about the most ignorant thing I've heard...at least today so far!

I don't have an agenda...not today anyway!

I spent a good part of my life in the Marine Corps...there is a stark difference between discipline, and following authority!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not necessarily a bot but I think they made that post after emptying a bottle (or two)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So you did do what the teacher told you to do?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So you did do what the teacher told you to do?

No!

I did not have a teacher that ever told me what to do!

My teachers taught, and gave me instruction...then I chose what to do!

I'm from a different generation that is obvious...my teachers were caring individuals that choose to teach the fundamentals and let us grow from there!

Your loaded question is garbage and speaks volumes of how you were raised and educated...don't think for a second it doesn't!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Righhhhht. You “chose” what to do.

You must be from a softer generation.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Righhhhht. You “chose” what to do.

You must be from a softer generation.

Ya...softer...okay that's a nice word!

You're one liners are tiresome!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing, no sense at all, that is why I did not answer, I guess the agenda money is hitting every site around where a lot of discussions about the sickness that is have taken over our schools in the nation trying to infect our littler children's minds.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My work here is done.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join