It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Want to see what they are doing to toddlers? Here is a good video showing a "teacher" and some activist parents videoing their training.

Why? Well, they have to get them young, the younger the better, to groom them into their vision of "cultist".

This is their mission. Forget reading & writing.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
that's why i'm probably going to homeschool my kid...or a strict Catholic school in rural South America
edit on 25-1-2023 by TheToastmanCometh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is absolutely disgusting!!!

I cannot believe this country has come down to this! How can this be allowed?

What kind of a sick culture are we allowing to develop here? This is the future of America? Sickening and sad to see this accepted by anyone! Nobody is stopping this? Even worse!!!

edit on 25-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

How is this grooming?

I just watched it. One of the kids was first to bring up non-binary. Another kid said "they" all before the teacher even said anything.

Theyre just going over definitions of things like they would do in any other class.

Also, no matter where your kid is, they are going to eventually run into a non-binary or trans identifying kid.. most likely at some point between this age and high school. So they will eventually have this conversation anyway.

I really dont get all the outrage about it. You cant control society or other people. What exists, exists. Whether you want trans or non-binary, or people who identify as wolves exist or not.. they do.. and they will.

And you.. and your kids will have to interact with and live amongst them eventually at some point whether you like ot or not.

So with that, isnt it best your kid know and understand everything about the world and people around them as soon as possible? So they can best understand things an have a firm grasp how to operate as soon as possible?

If you view all this stuff in a negative light, fine whatever that's your perogative. But wouldnt that make the case for education surrounding it stronger? Like drugs? If a kid who had no knowledge of drugs and no understanding of them whatsoever, they havee never learned about them, or talked about them.. if that kid gets offered drugs by another student and told oh yeah these are awesome youll love it.. they have no other knowledge backing their descision to try it. They will likely believe their friend.

Learning things exist is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Talking about it is grooming? Here is what's wrong with you folks...
You'd rather have it bared from public discourse?
it's sex ed, get out of your Christian sex dungeons, or at least admit that you need the world to be censored so you can feel non offended, oh wait where did I hear that before....

Your all the same little snowflakes, Christians with their reee and liberals with their screech... All thinking their moral highground is justified while both standing on a pile of crap trying to virtue signal.

Carry on...

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I would bet half that class cannot tie their shoes, spell their name and some still wear pull ups. That is not the place to discuss ANYTHING regarding what gender they think they are.

5 grade if you want to introduce real biology, fine, but it is something for parents and not schools.

No. This is creating confusion in kids.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They certainly play gender at that age, and parents most certainly tell them #ty gender roles, like boys don't cry, girls don't fight. I guess when they enforce your gender dichotomy the indoctrination is good?

Nothing wrong undermining these idiots, with their backwards approach to sexuality.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

it's sex ed

No , it is not.
Though I suspect folks never hearing of morals would not understand nor know the difference .

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

How is this grooming?

I just watched it.

Well that's a lie. They (a group) say at the end that it's all the work they have been doing with them (the group of kids) that taught them (the kids) to talk like that. They were bragging about what a good job they did grooming them.

Maybe everyone should watch the whole video.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

if even a transgender person like me thinks that teacher and their material is sus, you know there's something really off

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You took away NOTHING from what I said.

it is something for parents

It is not for schools. When I was 4 or so my mom gave me a book from the doctor. Learned it all. Growing up I knew there were people who were gay but it was no big deal. I had seen a 'drag show' on TV in my teens and it was funny. Liza. Marilyn. I could care less about gay marriage as long as they treat it like a traditional and do not ask to be treated special. If you ask most people who fit the profile of who you are defending they really want to be left alone and just be...normal and part of society not pointed out and used as reference.

Like I said...it creates confusion. If you ask a kid if he is a dog at 4 he will walk around barking for weeks. My son used to wear his moms high heels because he was pretending to be mommy. I did not think that made him part of the LGBTR2D2 community.l

Asking a 4 or 5 year old, no, telling a 4 or 5 year old that they can be any gender is introducing thought. Grooming a response and action.

It is really not that hard.

and when you say....

I guess when they enforce your gender dichotomy the indoctrination is good?

That is called Biological Science. It is what should be taught to these kids.

edit on Janam31amf0000002023-01-26T00:54:35-06:001235 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Janam31amf0000002023-01-26T00:56:35-06:001235 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Just because you lot stayed behind the curve on sex ed you can't expect the rest of the world to share your ignorance.

I mean I get it ignorance must be blissful for the snowflakes. No Melting on public properties

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Because it all melted away, there was nothing but snowflakes...

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

How is this grooming?

I just watched it. One of the kids was first to bring up non-binary. Another kid said "they" all before the teacher even said anything.

Theyre just going over definitions of things like they would do in any other class.

Also, no matter where your kid is, they are going to eventually run into a non-binary or trans identifying kid.. most likely at some point between this age and high school. So they will eventually have this conversation anyway.

I really dont get all the outrage about it. You cant control society or other people. What exists, exists. Whether you want trans or non-binary, or people who identify as wolves exist or not.. they do.. and they will.

And you.. and your kids will have to interact with and live amongst them eventually at some point whether you like ot or not.

So with that, isnt it best your kid know and understand everything about the world and people around them as soon as possible? So they can best understand things an have a firm grasp how to operate as soon as possible?

If you view all this stuff in a negative light, fine whatever that's your perogative. But wouldnt that make the case for education surrounding it stronger? Like drugs? If a kid who had no knowledge of drugs and no understanding of them whatsoever, they havee never learned about them, or talked about them.. if that kid gets offered drugs by another student and told oh yeah these are awesome youll love it.. they have no other knowledge backing their descision to try it. They will likely believe their friend.

Totally agree! And since this LGBTQ, non-binary, furry, whatever stuff does not have anything to do with reading, writing, math, etc...I think they should also have classes about the Bible/God/Jesus - you know, because they will have to encounter "those people" anyway at some point and it would be good to know about it beforehand. Right? I am sure you would agree.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Anyone on either side of things happening now must understand something. Society, grievances, injustices work like a rubber band in our shared reality.

Those on the woke side who feel they are truly just in defiling children, social norms and perverting American culture have no idea about the blowback, animosity and the inevitable "rubber band" effect society has.

Those on the far right side can't see an end to this insanity so they over reacted, over legislate and compromise from a position of weakness not understanding that society itself will balance out on it's own.

The dot com is not the only societal bubble that bursts this millennium. Have faith. The ship will right itself.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a "non-binary" person. The sooner everyone accepts this fact, the sooner we can get on with the real discussion.

I looked in this health book I have entitled, "Your Health And Safety," and there was no such thing as "non-binary" listed anywhere in the book. Those are the facts we have to adhere to.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

So, there were snowflakes left when it all melted? You see the word salad you tried does not make much sense just like it does not make sense to ask a child if he is a boy or a girl or neither or both today.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The biological female who just doesn't feel like behaving in a stereotypical way should say so, but only if one of the kids asks why she looks like a boy.
She can feel what she likes, but these kids are empty vessels who need to be taught facts first, feelz later or you get youself a very confused and anxiety ridden lot of youngsters.

There is a huge difference between discussing inner beliefs with adults or children. One can cross reference with facts, the other will just take it. And that is grooming defense less minds to mould to personal agendas.

It is wrong because these are someone else's empty vessels, not the teacher's. Teach them only the non opinionated stuff like reading, writing, games etc.

The same is true for religious pre schools or play groups but the difference here is that kids don't learn to doubt their own selves. They just learn to believe in a sky authority, but kids already believe in santa and the Easter bunny, so later they can make up their own mind.

This teacher is worse because she teaches that loving to be a girl or a boy and behaving accordingly is not a thing.
Newsflash, we are still animals and we exist and find ourselves by learning roles. These can vary from culture to culture but are important foundations on which to build a life.

Most humans need those foundations to function, and it works.
It is very childish to say we can all be what we want. She herself is confused. It's like letting a hypochondriac teach kids that this is a legitimate way of living, instead of not mentioning it at all and only bringing it up if it someone ever asks.

The alphabet mafia wants to tell the vast majority of people to think like them. Tail wagging dog scenario.
Leave your quirks out of school.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

yes, I get it, you impose your sick approach on gender on your kids, because you don't trust sexed. it's not new, these backward religious fanatics have been around longer than sexed and their kids got taken out of class for the most backwards reason.
do you think there is a difference between the genitals and the roles imposed by society regarding these genitals ?
Can you think beyond your vulva or penis on who you are and who you want to be?
Are you afraid of feminine men, or is it masculine women that scare you?
Should your penis or vulva define your behaviors in society?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

yes, I get it, you impose your sick approach on gender on your kids, because you don't trust sexed. it's not new, these backward religious fanatics have been around longer than sexed and their kids got taken out of class for the most backwards reason.
do you think there is a difference between the genitals and the roles imposed by society regarding these genitals ?
Can you think beyond your vulva or penis on who you are and who you want to be?
Are you afraid of feminine men, or is it masculine women that scare you?
Should your penis or vulva define your behaviors in society?

No one's genitals or sexual preferences should be any part of regular public discourse. That is just disgusting and perverse and if you honestly believe that any normal person cares if you want to have relations with a man, woman, dog, horse, robot or whether you have a penis but enjoy presenting yourself as a woman you are a delusional, self-centered narcissist. Your life is not a movie in which you are the main character and no one really cares about your bedroom habits as long as you don't flagrantly put it out there constantly as it seems the "queer" community likes to do. And I put "queer" in quotation marks because I truly believe the most out loud and proud members of it are most probably only doing it for attention. You know, the ones like Dylan Mulvaney, etc.

If schools teach about the functional aspects of genitals, what they do, what they're for, menstruation, etc that is just biology and facts and useful information. That is learning. This is not learning. This is just propaganda and indoctrination.
edit on 26-1-2023 by Antimony because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join