It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Thank you for the apology!

That wasn't an apology. It was an explanation.

I am glad we have come to agree that teachers are not security guards!

That was never a disagreement. I only thought so in your mind, not in mine.

I am concerned that you think (like I said your opinions are valid and valued here...you are in a safe place) I have cultural hatred...but really I'm not concerned enough to address it because it is absolutely untrue! Oh...by the way...I never said I was white (I don't know where you got that honestly)!

I thought that was included in the list of "names you can call me." If not, that I will apologize for.

As for your cultural hatred, people around here regularly refer to each other as "hoss." I changed to the German spelling because some people were literally accusing me of calling them a horse! Now, here you come jumping my butt over an attempt to not offend people!

Yes, that offends me. I have had my damn fill with people carrying chips around on their shoulders over the way I talk. It's been going on for 170 years. So now I have a chip on my damn shoulders, too. You don't like how I talk? Tough. Look it up for yourself instead of making fun of how I talk.

I hope in the future that together we can better converse on how to go about tactfully changing our educational systems to benefit our children and keep some of this bitter condescending stuff out of our talks!

That would be wonderful... but I caution you now, it cuts both ways. Listening to what I say instead of jumping to false conclusions would go a long way. This old redneck gives as good as he gets, and that's not going to change.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That would be wonderful... but I caution you now, it cuts both ways. Listening to what I say instead of jumping to false conclusions would go a long way. This old redneck gives as good as he gets, and that's not going to change.

I agree to those terms!

I give "it" pretty good myself and it's not likely to change in me either!

That wasn't an apology. It was an explanation.

I know it wasn't an apology...but I wanted to change the course of history...so I made it up! One of the few times I'll make something up for the greater good!

I don't care how you speak, write, converse, etc...I was being picky-tricky (I speak German fluently)! It was in bad taste for me to point it out and I apologize for my judgement in that regard!

Now...we have a common problem and we have little in the way of solutions! It seems as though the left, gender mutilating, moral degenerates of the new world, have decided to pollute our school systems and indoctrinate our children with hogwash and fantasy land BS!

Working toward a solution seems like waging war with a phantom. I'm all armed up and ready to fight but I'm unsure where to start! There seems to be attacks popping up all over...no base of operation!

The victims are easy to identify...they're all children...but the enemy seems to be an illusion!

Where to go next?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

Oh boy, you got any more kindergarten ad hominem arguments left? That was the epitome of triggered. Lol

Yeah look at you, 30 years behind the curve of what is scientifically possible. Invitro, spermbanks, and last I heard they managed to fertilize a female egg with female DNA.

it's always the religious fanatics that are moraly so circumcised they can't attend public education because they get offended, call them out on their self inflicted retardedness and they get all triggered.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
they can't attend public education
because they get offended . .

Why is it hard for you to call it
what it really is GROOMING.
Education does not involve Grooming,
Unless it is Education ABOUT Grooming as
it should be.

Offended ? hell No, naive hell No, Lol
Informed and aware Yes.
Is this 'education' according to you ? >
" thank you to our little helpers
running up here picking up her money.
That right there is our future guys."
GROOMERS caught GROOMING

Sick
There is no room on this earth for demonic groomers
nor their enablers.
If you deny this stuff, you are either naive, or
a demon yourself.

edit on 30/1/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I mean the real question here is how is your legal system so behind the curve in protecting minors?

there are clearly minors, alcohol and adult dancers in the same room, all three have been around for millenia.

How is that setup not regulated yet?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

all three have been around for millenia

It is no secret, especially with social media etc. . . .
Exposing those that have crossed the line, will
naturally bring legalities to order.
If not, pressure from the hoards of
pitch forks and torches will LoL.
Decent parents will always protect their own
just as a mother bear would.

. . . time for zzzzz

edit on 30/1/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

. . . time for zzzzz

Speaking of social media, the Surgeon General has just advised that children 13 yrs old is TOO YOUNG and should NOT be allowed on social media because it is so skewed and, well, we know just how much now don't we. They advise, depending on the maturity and wherewithall of your child, that between 16 and 18 years old is more appropriate.

And, by the way, in OP's video the parents gave permission to that pre-school teacher to explain non-binary and probably permission to answer any of their questions in an age-appropriate way (if there is an appropriate way to explain it to children that young, I'm not so sure because they did not understand the explanation any way), so by that fact it can not be grooming as per the definition of grooming.
edit on q00000007131America/Chicago0000America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh boy, you got any more kindergarten ad hominem arguments left? That was the epitome of triggered. Lol

Yeah look at you, 30 years behind the curve of what is scientifically possible. Invitro, spermbanks, and last I heard they managed to fertilize a female egg with female DNA.

it's always the religious fanatics that are moraly so circumcised they can't attend public education because they get offended, call them out on their self inflicted retardedness and they get all triggered.

Actually Invirto is almost 50 years old from the first 'actual' baby. Spermbanks have nothing to do with teaching kids to ask if they are non-binary at age 3. Chimeras are a slippery slope also in creating genetic anomalies to prove...what? Something that cannot happen in nature?

The reason we have no advanced is because of the education system. Where you used to be taught about medical advances, as you described, these kids are subject to deconstructing science. It causes confusion especially at a young age.

It also has nothing to do with religion. That has been eviscerated by the educational system over the last 30 years. Taking anything about god out of the classroom but then injecting non-medical and non-historical theory not fact.

You do not look at all sides and at the same time blame anyone who does not see eye to eye with your views and call them things like retarded, triggered or snowflakes.

As far as protecting children, if there were not individuals like these teachers who have come into schools there would be no need. School used to be about critical thinking not controlled thinking.

edit on Janam31amf0000002023-01-30T09:58:51-06:000951 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ty for this.
Groomers are a label for what comes later.
It is obvious this is indoctrination to the lifestyle and brain-washing young minds before the groomers step in.

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

. . . time for zzzzz

Speaking of social media, the Surgeon General has just advised that children 13 yrs old is TOO YOUNG and should NOT be allowed on social media because it is so skewed and, well, we know just how much now don't we. They advise, depending on the maturity and wherewithall of your child, that between 16 and 18 years old is more appropriate.

And, by the way, in OP's video the parents gave permission to that pre-school teacher to explain non-binary and probably permission to answer any of their questions in an age-appropriate way (if there is an appropriate way to explain it to children that young, I'm not so sure because they did not understand the explanation any way), so by that fact it can not be grooming as per the definition of grooming.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I don't care how you speak, write, converse, etc...I was being picky-tricky (I speak German fluently)! It was in bad taste for me to point it out and I apologize for my judgement in that regard!

Fair enough. I'll accept that apology. We can move forward now.

(I am impressed that you speak German... always wanted to learn but never had the time.)

Now...we have a common problem and we have little in the way of solutions! It seems as though the left, gender mutilating, moral degenerates of the new world, have decided to pollute our school systems and indoctrinate our children with hogwash and fantasy land BS!

Working toward a solution seems like waging war with a phantom. I'm all armed up and ready to fight but I'm unsure where to start! There seems to be attacks popping up all over...no base of operation!

The victims are easy to identify...they're all children...but the enemy seems to be an illusion!

There is only one possible solution: criminals must be treated like criminals. These are criminals trying to sexualize our children, and they need to be arrested, charged, convicted, and locked away where they cannot damage society again. Not just teachers, but administrators and even the more vocal proponents.

However, that cannot happen while our very leadership is regularly engaged in criminal acts with impunity themselves. As I have said before, people get the kind of government and society they want... if they want one where everything is feel-good and unicorns, they get one that is feel-good and unicorns and unable to respond to their needs. If they want one that is fair and just, they will get one that is fair and just. The first step, believe it or not, is to get rid of the state-controlled media so people can actually see what their leaders are doing.

When the leaders are held accountable, it will be easy to hold the child abusers accountable.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

it's always the religious fanatics that are moraly so circumcised they can't attend public education because they get offended

So how did I get an education? I'm pretty darn religious.

I'll go up against you in a scientific debate any time of any day anywhere. Bring it, hoss.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I've got to start reading your posts before I respond to anyone else... will save me a lot of time.

Very well said.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This “non-binary” thing is a term invented by the reactionary conspiracy to make people stop saying the words “homosexual, bisexual and heterosexual”.

I haven’t watched the video, but it seems one of their standard procedures: creating a fake polemic that polarizes people so they can spread subliminally their propaganda, in this case the concept “non-binary”.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

Ty for this.
It is obvious this is indoctrination to the lifestyle and brain-washing young minds before the groomers step in.

I would edit that to read: teaching children what grooming entails and how to identify the behavior and to trust and tell their parents everything, will safeguard them against groomers or worse. The trick is at what age do parents start teaching their children about these horrible, scary things? What about those parents that don't bother for whatever reasons? Children are then left vulnerable.

Also, if the parents are LGBTQ then of course they want their children to learn about other orientations because the child is an integral part and if a child at their school talks to them about their heterosexual parents then questions may arise from both children about why a child has two daddies or two mommies, then it's a whole other situation where the LGBTQ parents have an obligation to try to help their child understand how to navigate the world their child encounters and how to handle or respond to others who may be unaware (children) or prejudiced. Heterosexual parents, I believe, are also obligated to raise children to understand the world around them, including other people's orientations and life paths so they understand and hopefully can be tolerant of others.
edit on q00000043131America/Chicago5959America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So you are saying lgbtqp parents are groomers.
And also this is how they breed children into their lifestyle?

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

Ty for this.

I would edit that to read: teaching children what grooming entails and how to identify the behavior and to trust and tell their parents everything, will safeguard them against groomers or worse. The trick is at what age do parents start teaching their children about these horrible, scary things? What about those parents that don't bother for whatever reasons? Children are then left vulnerable.

Also, if the parents are LGBTQ then of course they want their children to learn about other orientations because the child is an integral part and if a child at their school talks to them about their heterosexual parents then questions may arise from both children about why a child has two daddies or two mommies, then it's a whole other situation where the LGBTQ parents have an obligation to try to help their child understand how to navigate the world their child encounters and how to handle or respond to others who may be unaware (children) or prejudiced. Heterosexual parents, I believe, are also obligated to raise children to understand the world around them, including other people's orientations and life paths so they understand and hopefully can be tolerant of others.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

How did you get that from what I wrote? It boggles the mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Because I think it is tragically funny that you have to do all this groundwork to prepare children for a conversation about reproduction that tries to ignore the actual reasons your child has either a penis or a vagina.
So for you to satisfy this obvious flaw of lgbtqp parents using sex as a contradiction in how mommy and mommy did it.
Instead you need to prepare them first that sex is not about reproduction necessary to form them so they can be loved by mommy and daddy but because sex is....fun?

And you expect hetero parents to do the same just in case or before one of their classmates talks about their classmates daddies (plural) sex life at 11 years old?

a reply to: Nevercompromise

How did you get that from what I wrote? It boggles the mind.

Your strawman args only work in Hollywood.
It is indoctrination and brainwashing to introduce it beyond reproductive necessity for them to be alive and created.

Grooming comes after the indoctrination.
I actually do understand why my mother's explanation was that polite conversation doesn't discuss it.
Especially for prepubescent children.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just like there are 'straight' families who will influence their children it happens with the children of adopted LGBT parents.

There are also extremes like those who say hate gays there are LGBT who exclude anything straight. All of them? No. However, it happens. Children are sponges. They see things, are curious, and then try to imitate. Just because Billy wears high heels or a girl wears a baseball hat it does not make them gay, non-binary or transgender. They are kids. They are figuring it out and do not need an adult telling them what they should 'think about'.

THEY ARE KIDS! Like i said earlier, at elementary levels, kids should be learning critical topics. Science. Math. Reading. History. It does not benefit a child to learn about any of this early on because if they are truly not mainstream it will come out and you deal with it then.

PARENTS should be the ones to handle this not a rando teacher. The fact they allow schools to keep things like this quiet if a child comes to them is simply abuse. The ones who give meds without parents knowing is crazier. Why?

Because if my child does not have a permission slip signed they cannot go on a field trip but you will withhold from me, as a parent, that my child wants to transition.

It is not about fair, or even who is right. It is about the abuse a child is experiencing from teachers who teach, not discuss, sexuality with ALL kids.

I had this experience with a coach who groomed kids. He was the PE coach. Trusted. Nice guy. He would start in 3rd grade or so and by the time the kids were in middle school he had their trust because he talked to them about things a coach or teacher should not. I never understood as a kid why I could not be like the other kids who went to his sleepovers and overnight soccer tourneys but thank god my parents saw it. He molested dozens of kids because he was open and talked, just like the teacher in the video.

Non-Binary is a cop out. Own up to something or go get some counseling because you need it.

Link

A California high school teacher has boldly confessed that she helps students change their gender identity — without their parents’ knowledge. “My job, which is a public service, is to protect kids,” Olivia Garrison told the New York Times about helping students socially transition at school. “Sometimes, they need protection from their own parents.

Anyone who says they need to protect kids from parents, when there is no abuse, is grooming kids. The teacher in the OP will be this one one day.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002023-01-31T17:45:49-06:000549 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
There is no such thing as a "non-binary" person. The sooner everyone accepts this fact, the sooner we can get on with the real discussion.

I looked in this health book I have entitled, "Your Health And Safety," and there was no such thing as "non-binary" listed anywhere in the book. Those are the facts we have to adhere to.

there is a more accurate term for non-binary: "Genderspecial" because all that matters is gender...or apparent lack there of?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
that's why i'm probably going to homeschool my kid...or a strict Catholic school in rural South America

We homeschooled our son. He's graduating next spring with a double major in history and molecular biology. He has vocational certificates in carpentry and residential and commercial electric. It was the smartest think we ever did! I saw the writing on the wall twenty years ago. Dropped out of medical school, bought a farm, and started my own business, which saved our butts while my wife was looking for another nursing job after she refused the jab.

The government school system is indoctrination. Check out Kolbe Academy.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join