It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

Do you know how term "useless eaters" was born?

Ya got me there LaPourer.

Only what I read here on ATS.

:rolleyes

Gotta do something about that, you will frighten small children.
edit on 24-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

(snip) . . . . Let us leave it to Nature to decide whom to sweep away. There is no need to shed tears, whatever the result. The rule is clear: either you get rid of your less emotianally evolved fellows, or Nature will get rid of you all. There is no middle ground.

Good to see you posting again Direne, youself and FL have given us so much food for thought. Thoughts I wouldn't have had for myself.

I wonder about diversity in Nature, and how monoculture tends to disappear. A homoginized global humanity might not be wise.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You don't assume it is by practice, intentional? Are you aware of the Greater and Lesser Keys of Solomon?

Lets say, one occasion, where life on the surface would be wiped out, Tunguska explosion 1908

Perhaps your God would say, fission reactor, perhaps you're the one limited afterall.

Where did you read about the story of Buddha, What was his real name? And ancestry?

One can be limited by being close-minded alone. But pay no heed if we'd all like to learn.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Monkey see, monkey doo. Tiffany Twisted and Donnie Darko, one of humanity's best exciting duo.
Cuck-a-doodle, what does doodle do?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah, wanted, especially if it doesn't even produce mindless psychos.
Unless it do then it's bad for everyone.

Your thoughts die with you. Don't think too far ahead of yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

You don't assume it is by practice, intentional? Are you aware of the Greater and Lesser Keys of Solomon?

Lets say, one occasion, where life on the surface would be wiped out, Tunguska explosion 1908

Perhaps your God would say, fission reactor, perhaps you're the one limited afterall.

Where did you read about the story of Buddha, What was his real name? And ancestry?

One can be limited by being close-minded alone. But pay no heed if we'd all like to learn.
Yea, i am aware of keys of Solomon. All used to contact "higher beings".
Ever crossed your mind, who tought Buddha about meditation?
God=dog.
Questions you need to place toward your self to get the answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Wait! What!

There are "higher" Beings, and a "God"?
edit on 25-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo
spelt Being as singular, so added an S

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

So is our current scenario something like… a superintelligence is terraforming Sol-3 through manipulations in climate. The reaction is a Sol-3 globalist network, with a geoengineering agenda of their own, to accelerate collapse of the climate and most of the human population. This ensures that the superintelligence doesn’t succeed, and Sol-3 can be reclaimed?

But reclaimed by whom? And what happens to us humans who are left on Sol-3? It quite honestly sounds like a cybernetic hell, where we’re all patched into a global AGI, to collectively combat the superintelligence, while being at the mercy of that AGI.

I’m wondering, what if the superintelligence is just part of the evolutionary process, a part of the larger cosmic organism? As you mentioned, no point in trying to trump Nature. We can’t stop the cycles, even though I once naively thought we could. My point here is, why does it need to be combated in the first place? And through basically a scorched earth policy, which is just a repeat of history, but through more obscure means.

As you said, we don’t know who / what the threat is. Sure seems like us humans are sandwiched between two or more powerful forces, with increasingly little wiggle room. The RESTRICT Act being a good recent example. They’re not even getting creative with the names anymore.

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: fireslinger

My point of view is that genetics is not such a determining factor. There are sensitive, caring humans who have exactly the same genetics as a greedy oligarch. The difference must be somewhere else, lost in some intricate and recondite neural subnetwork of the brain.

I appreciate you helping to hash all this out, as well as your point of view. It’s refreshing to hear, and gives me hope that others who are within the belly of the beast can also see.

If these sandbox simulation universes mostly consist of plasma, and illustrations of that plasma show it as being similar to a neural network, it would make sense that the hatred is a pattern, trapped somewhere within the plasma. You’re right, it may not be within human genetics. But rather, it’s one of the things the superintelligence is trying to work out, through entropy cycles / load balancing.

I’m not an agent of the superintelligence, but am unfortunately an agent in its game. Just offering some healthy criticism, so we can all further our understanding of this cosmic circus.

I do firmly believe, that transmuting anger / hatred is an individual process. You don’t need a superintelligence or AGI for that, just a willing human, and an environment that genuinely supports them.
edit on 4/25/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
Wait! What!

There are "higher" Beings, and a "God"?
Think in a terms; much older, with quite higher/ wider knowledge and technologicaly much more advanced, from whome you ask favours/help through some "special rituals", to please them. "Term God" was invented so people would stop killing them selfs and natural life on planet Earth.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the fill in LaPourer. I kinda got confused with Beings who look down their noses at mere humans.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslingerEarth is not our home planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Thanks for the fill in LaPourer. I kinda got confused with Beings who look down their noses at mere humans.

LOL It is not like that. Kick out from thinking money, religion and owning anything on planet Earth. You get the path.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have no idea what this thread even is anymore.

Entertaining for sure

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Kick out from thinking money, religion and owning anything on planet Earth. You get the path.

They must have run out before it was my turn to get one.

Though I have a heck of a lot of adopted deceased kids without a future, and access to some 'keys'. . . . and I did promise them a future if I could. ; )

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I have no idea what this thread even is anymore.

For you and all the others to learn that we, all, are ETs on the planet Tarra-our "souls/consciousness" . Planet on which sanctuary was found because of a wars that have had happened, in this part of a universe, where, one group of many many others said, some 4% or natural life survived. That would be "a great conspiracy", to hide those truths, from all so there would not be some sort of accusing for guilt.

link   
double post, sorry.
edit on 25-4-2023 by LaPourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Kick out from thinking money, religion and owning anything on planet Earth. You get the path.

They must have run out before it was my turn to get one.

Though I have a heck of a lot of adopted deceased kids without a future, and access to some 'keys'. . . . and I did promise them a future if I could. ; )
We, humans on Tarra, are some 6000 years behind those in front. Yea. since flood.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

Yeah, wanted, especially if it doesn't even produce mindless psychos.
Unless it do then it's bad for everyone.

Your thoughts die with you. Don't think too far ahead of yourself.
That psychosis comes as a cause from few sides.
With infos provided, can you paint a larger picture in your mind?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Definitely pyschosis. You happy now?
Death is a trivial thing. Evil is not even a thing anymore.
Thanks for your contribution. Fare thee well.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
thats the thing that I question here , its all understood we humans cant agree on much
and we dont always get along , but we havent wiped each other out yet so generally I think we do get on
just not all the time

but on who's authority do other species or intelligence's get to decide we cant play nice , AI , Giselians , Denebians
etc , can add more to the list probably , higher beings etc

if its our planet or not our planet we are here living on it , on whose authority do they get to tell us what to do
or how to control the future etc

why does it actually matter how the collapse happens, why does entropy matter
cant we just enjoy the experience and say we did it , and thats that ?

is this one big universal pissing contest

who actually wants to live forever ? Who really wants to control the future or the past
why do we care if the species lives or dies in a few hundred years
we should be happy we had a shot of life
and experienced whatever this reality is

seems like we are spending too much time worrying about the end of everything
instead of enjoying life while we still have it

I mean if entropy happens to the universe , surely it cant be escaped
so whats the point in trying to escape it
just like death happens to life , so why escape it ?
data corruption happens to data etc

edit on 25-4-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join