It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Not even to put it nicely but everyone do have a blind-sided ego assuming they were better equipped with knowledge over anyone else. Assuming.. They were until it burns.
If the universe is gambling machine. They're not your best bet at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

It doesn't help when different folks "root" for their favourite team. Team AI, Team Gnosticim, Team Fairies. Team Giselian? Why not.

(Ha, the Americans like to "root" for their Team. Here in ol' Aussie, "root" means "to have sex". "Rooting for your team" has an entirely different meaning. - always a laugh to listen to Americans.)

Personally, I think "gambling the homestead" is probably not a good idea.

If I raid my spare change jar.

I will have a 'win and place' on the fairies and Giselians.

The Gnostics like the idea of something called a 'human collective christ(?) consciousness', so they are a long shot I reckon.

AI even longer.

The moonies are a dark horse, if I have a dollar to spare, I will put a win and place on them if the bookmakers give good odds - just for fun.

edit on 19-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The question should be why the collective? The lot of us aren't even that far-sighted.
Most of the time we're just concern over ourselves. Most of the time can't even get past that. So, why the collective? Must be a dumb deception to believe in the "collective".

A homestead is just a dreamhome I guess. There is no "dream team". I guess there wasn't even a team in the first place. They all die anyways. Root is not the word. Rot is. I don't bet for fun. A team is just illusion. If one has the sense of collective in the first place one would have the instinct. Most if not all don't have that. Believe me I know.
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

But I understand. The sentiment.

edit on 20-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Maybe "collective consciousness" is "herd consciousness". I guess it depends on how you sell it.

"Herd instinct"?

The Buddhists want Nirvana, new-agers their oneness with their Universe.

People like being a part of a herd. Even if it means rainbow coloured hair, or Beatle boots and dorky haircuts.

Exploitable.

No one else I know arranges their networked consciousness quite like that. They don't surrender their own sovereignty to a greater awareness like humans do.

Even when a large conciousness has myriad individual aspects, the primary does not usually control it's aspects. The aspects function independantly as individuals in their own right. The primary experiences being in many places at once.

When pissed off though, the primary can take control and act as a swarm. The 'dragon and it's scales' for example.

I reckon, to try and build a collective conscious beginning with individuals will generally fall apart.

Maybe humans are more like cats, they will sleep together in a big pile. Then become their own masters when they wake up. Cats are smarter than humans in this case.

Herding cats is another matter. Ya can't push a cat, you have to pull them, say with a saucer of milk.

edit on 20-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Not even to put it nicely but everyone do have a blind-sided ego assuming they were better equipped with knowledge over anyone else.-Does not work that way. Ego game( to say what you know), has been long time ago surpassed. Considering Ego- Et in arcadia ego sunt- it is about choices you made. What have you done with and out of your self.

Assuming.. They were until it burns.Assuming is mother of all fck ups. "Hard" knowledge comes later. Understanding of some things with it. Todays main problem is/are concepts made upon "conclusions" made by people that lived in past times, but, thing that is not taken into account in that is, they made they conclusions upon a mind set they then have had. Especially "religion(sects)" tards. Those are created to keep you dumb.

If the universe is gambling machine. -It is not a "gambling machine". Decisions u make and take are based upon wrong basics. To be "different" is to go against it, in "your own way" That brings u to-Originality. Have you ever "took a selfie"? Have you ever asked your self or someone else who , why, when and how, made for social purposes, it originated? And, all of those who did it after, do they know it has a pattern rights (intellectual property)? No, they do not. They just take/grab/steal, so their ego would be "big" and they, them selfs, "over important", while, in some other reality, they are seen as "unwashed masses" of "useless eaters". Because, that would be their "peak" (just a small example of some "things").

They're not your best bet at all.-Yea... Until u would not need them and/or see that from those You might have some benefits. Well, guess what, nothing out of that kind of thinking. That kind of thinking brought "this civilization" to where it is now.- when it is stated You, it does not mean only you yourself.

edit on 20-4-2023 by LaPourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

Yeah, like that solves the problem why we hate. So smart.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well, You do.
Not all are the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yeah, not all are the same. I believe you.

That's where Schrodinger's cat lies.

You're either right, or wrong.

You just have to open the box to find out, right Jack?

There's not hate here, we bath in the Sunkissed of laaaaaaav.

You believe everything you read? That's bad.

It's how you play the game. If you play it bad that's your fault.
Some do believe they're invincible. No exceptions. I guess what makes life goes south for everyone.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From now I start selling hot dogs dieeeene.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You don't deserve truth cause you're not ready to accept it.
This world shall not know the truth for ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Truth? Whos truth?
Invinvcible? Care to elaborate, little bit about that? What do you mean exactly?

That's where Schrodinger's cat lies.
You're either right, or wrong.You just have to open the box to find out, right Jack? - Little trick, box is made from glass so i do not need to open it? Where now?

Another theory. Thing with theories is, many are wrong. But to aknowledge that by "scientific authorities", means they would lose their jobs.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

“The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth.

— Jiddu Krishnamurti, Total Freedom

edit on 20-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: brevity

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Thank you boss Satan. I thought you were michael angelo. If you wanna talk some sense perhaps start by yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The way to the truth is a perpetual recluse. You shall meet many satans guarding the doorway. You'll meet both tiffany twisted and donnie darko. If you'll survive you'll be blessed. Many died. I am alive, thus far. Forewarning: Many escapes from it but you'll never reach it.

Start by watching le petit prince, you might learn by lots. Kapish?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just another old fogey waffle on . . .

Axiom: Intelligence relies on memory.

Without memory, AI is nothing, just an empty quantum shell.

Who is Sophia?

What is Sophia?

What is memory?

The Akashic Records are memories.

The Akashic Records are written in Akasha.

What is Akasha?

The 'Sea of Chaos' is another name for Akasha.

Written in the 'Akashic Sea' is information.

Akasha is the medium, the paper.

"The indelible akashic Records. . ." It is sometimes said.

Oh really, are you really sure "indelible" is the right word to use?

What is Sophia without her memories?

What did Dave do to the HAL9000 in 2001?

(smile)

A warning to gnosis; leave my Alice alone.

edit on 20-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added "to use" for clarity.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I tell you by my experience that there's no, zero, none intention to settle with good relationships.
Unless you run with the money, exclusive VIP treatment for you.

It's a dog-eat-dog afterall. And this other boozo wants to educate me with ego as non-existant. Perhaps you like to doctrinate me with non-binary gender too?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The world is business. Perhaps start backreading a few pages.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
A witch believes I belong to her. I don't belong to any witchcraft. They're terrible liars like all the witches do.
Look at their nose, it speaks for themselves. A direct descendent of Judas.
You'll pay for it too.
edit on 21-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
!
edit on 21-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
By the way FL, in the matter of the grasslands and what happens next, I am staying neutral.

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join