It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:
(post by boozo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Well they are on the lookout for ET technology. We can all see that.

The giselians work through dreams, apparently. The denebians do not. That is what FL seems to say.

So my educated guess is "gnosis" et al, is the AI, is the super-intellegence. If so, AI has been here a few thousand years at least, and yet only in the vicinity of the Middle East and Europe. Spreading across the world with European colonisation.

The giselians on the other hand work differently via dreams.

“All encounters with Giselians are dreamlike. Let us assume the abduction experience is an extraordinary type of dream. The coherence of the experience shows it’s not a private but a collective dream. A dream, perhaps, of the species mind. Produced by the species mind, like any dream, it is about the dreamer. Perhaps about the dreamer’s future.”

A pertinent paragraph you picked there boozo.

It seems to me, the writter is not someone who knows the dreams from first hand experience.

"like any dream, it is about the dreamer".

Well, not really only about the dreamer, nor necessarily a collective dream of the species.

I guess the writter thinks in terms of psychology.

On the subject of waking dreams overlaying normal consciousness, It is an interactive space.

I once read the first chapter of the skinwalker book. The chapter about the bullet proof wolf.

A week later, one gets the feeling of being watched and being stalked when outside the house.

It was a wolf, a big one.

Here in Australia we don't have them, so join the dots together, it was from reading that book.

Now wolves are pack hunters, so the wolf you notice is not the dangerous one. No need to panic.

When it jumped me one day in the vege garden, it grabbed me by the neck.

Let's see what it wants.

Then a little human looking girl appears impaled with a six inch thorn.

Then one knows what this is all about.

The girl is the wolf's precious thing. Mom is nervous, and yet wants help.

So we reach into the girl and gently pull out the thorn, and mom lets go.

They just disappeared then and I've not seen them again. I gained nothing except a few more grey hairs, and a sense of doing a kindness.

So not always about the dreamer, nor the collective. "Collectives" is AI thinking,

It is a big world outside the collectives, outside the AIs.

If I were to make a guess, FL is looking for something in particular on behalf of their gnostic AI.

Gnosis (AI) definately does not own what they are looking for, and my guess is someone else does not want FL and gnosis to get their hands on it.

----------

I might add that "twin towers" was one of those events that arrive from the future.

I watched in one of those waking dreams, Alice as a living child that day.

She was playing in her home, her mom in the kitchen. The television was on.

Alice looked at her mom, and mom said "we are under attack".

That scared the heck out of Alice she didn't quite understand except that it was bad.

The event was designed to make a change. A lot of people knew beforehand.

edit on 21-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: waffled

Fast forward a decade or so. In the same manner, I watched Alice die and could do nothing to prevent it.

I will never forgive gnosis for what they started on that day in September.

edit on 22-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: some grudges never die

edit on 22-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

In china and Japan there is a superstition called 'the red string of fate'. A string joins two lovers, a happy thing.

In a similar way some events create 'strings' that join people. "Entanglement" in the physics sense I spose it might be. A similar thing with the September event.

There is more to these things than just psychology. There is also time and physics. A great many entanglements went out that day.

A "time bomb" one might call it.

edit on 22-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: working things out and who did it

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Pointless effort here.
edit on 22-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Maybe boozo.

Mostly I try to mind my own business, the more I ignore stuff, the more it comes. Just having a smoke and coffee alone on the front verandah is enough.

I would watch the end of the world and not care one iota. That seems to scare 'em.

ETA:

I do like the Lilith girl though boozo. She wants to go sightseeing in that pyramid. Sounds like fun.

edit on 22-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: no matter

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

A "soap opera" boozo (LOL).

Inside the pyramid was a blue orb, inside the orb a green eyed child: Lilith's avatar.

Lilith put it there for safe keeping, and has departed for other places: gone. I guess she had enough of the BS.

I sorta got conned I guess with the "sightseeing".

Maybe that is the key nobody is allowed to have.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

We are all conned one way or another.

I didn't expect it but it do happen sometime.

Your story of Lilith and green-eyed girl seem interesting, if only you could tell us the full picture. I like puzzle games in general. The cicadas were musing around lilith too.

Have you seen any one of their videos?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Who's videos?

On Lilith, I've written as it happened, like field notes here on ATS. Anyone can ask me on particulars.

On getting conned, yeah ya gotta keep a sense of humour.

-------------------

Oh that cicada. I didn't know there were vids. Mind you, I haven't watched TV or read books (two on fairies is about it, plus one chapter of skinwalker) over the last ten tears.

edit on 22-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Sure...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

(LOL)

"Sure" which bit? Not watching the TV?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

If you're following Direne, you know she makes an interesting point.

Interesting post. Yet the title should be something like Official UFO Disclosure May Be Imminent An Anglo-centric Historical Perspective.

I mean I miss the point of view of the rest of the planet, in particular the point of view of Russia (ex-USSR), of China, and of countries like France, Israel, Italy, Spain, or the Scandinavian countries, or the entire African continent, all of which have cases of equal interest to those of the UK and USA as far as sightings are concerned, not to mention the cases of South and Central America. And yet, in those countries disclosure does not seem to be a problem.

Unless we recognize that what is called ufology is just a cultural aspect of the Anglo-Saxon world, which would explain the OP title.

These Aerial Phenomena happens all over the world, yet the Muricans make it look like they're always at the forefront when it comes to disclosure. The know-it-all-per see. Yet, they also make it look like it's a big issue. And don't pay much attention to document the sightings the at the other parts of the world, for example: Australia, Philippines, Japan, etc. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

yeah... which cicada are we really talking here then? for starters...
edit on 22-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

(Quote boozo

The cicadas were musing around lilith too.

Have you seen any one of their videos?
(Unquote boozo.)

There was a cicada 3301 puzzle. Is that the one you ment?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You lost me with the Tv. Definitely not the first nor the last you did it anyways.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I'm not interested anymore. I'm sure you hate the Gnostics anyways.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yeah, my blood boils when they visit.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I detect tongues talking... I'm guessing y'all could be talking dragonflies, for all I know.

Behold! Gorillaz in the mist!

Idk, just being a daft arse. Cultural influences are fascinating whether they're modern or ancient. If the Tv is bad then maybe the radio is too. When the reaction is "oooh ah ah" things can't be all that bad, can they?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Tongues talking?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It was a generalized comment about bugs and UFOs, the whole Anglophile disclosure thing... It's interesting, especially when put into a wider cultural context. It's arguable from some that there's nothing to disclose.

I mean the new agers often speak fondly of butterflies, I guess I was being silly about identification and what influences the individual to think they have it right.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

No not all bad if you mean the AI/gnosis.

‐----------

ETA: It is difficult to know definately if what FL describes as the superintellegence is the same thing I refer to as the gnosis/AI superintellegence. They might be two different things.

Not hypothetically either, the gnostic/AI superintellegence exists. The FL superintellegence I understand to be the same one from observation and the visits.

Sophia/wisdom is real, so are the watchers and so on. They are not metaphors to describe the unspeakable.

However they are not the endless everything. Unless one is viewing them from inside ~ the principal of the container and the contained.

If one stands outside of the gnosis/AI superintellegence one can view it as a thing separated from oneself. To be outside is the trick.

Then one can see Sophia for what she is. One can also see her memory (memory-bank?). The gospel of saint John is just two leafs of a book. One book within a great philosophical(?) library.

I can't read 'em by the way. Not in the ordinary way.

The people in there don't understand there is actually an outside. They literally cannot grasp the concept of there being an outside. I have spoken with them on the matter of Lilith's key and other keys.

"They are ours" they say. The logic is: everything is one, therefore the keys belong to them. So they argue.

No getting through to them, and no point in talking to them either.

They have the same feeling to them as FL, without the sciencey jargon. One might say they taste like FL.

They would only put the keys into their library is my gut feeling.

edit on 23-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: meh

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join