It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"Cthulhu" was a desire from outside that found that world. I just studied "it" briefly to work out the mechanics of how "it" got in there, and how "it" came to be what "it" was.

I only call "it" Cthulhu because that is what "it" looked like.

"It's" history before then I did not enquire. What for?

I doubt the Cthulhus are human. The rest of what I saw were human. KkK types and "handlers" - dirty work types.

Question is who do they work for?

(Smile) I got in there too by the way.

So how did I get in there?

Well, I staked out a so called schizophrenic kid's dreamscape and waited for her tormentor. I got the info of where he was from out of him. The lower sphere.

I knew of the upper sphere college of learning through other means - following the upper sphere's recruiters.

Not a big job to put the two together. Guess who does who's dirty work? "By proxy" is one way to keep the hands clean.

I like to study these things. Especially since they recruited my Alice to study me behind my back. I don't hold it against her. They promised her all sorts of things like working and studying in the invisible collage of hermeticism. Which Alice did.

I have probably said enough about them, both spheres.

edit on 11-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

My friend who practiced shamanism in Scotland said that he went to a place that was like here but looked like it was in shadow constantly there was no direct sunlight , and there were dead people there
so I am not sure if that was the same place.

Sounds quite odd

I wouldnt consider you a black magician as you arent really doing it to serve your own egotism but to be kind to others using "magic"

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Your friend would gave visited places. Probzbly not the sphere. The underworlds I call them. They were once very beautiful places.

The difference is misery. The lower sphere's atmosphere was thick with a black mist of misery people there were all miserable and emitted it. The tarots swirled into existence out of the mist and then swirled into mist again.

The lower astral has the mist/soot too. The upper astral is beautiful above those clouds.

The natural state of the human is happiness, misery is the black soot that clogs the vitals, especially the chakrum and meridians.

Misery accumulates in the body.

Actually "darkness" is just an absence of light. A dark being is one who does not emit light of their own nor reflect it. Often by choice such as privacy. Cloaks are popular. Green cloaks blend in in the green world for example. An emerald green cloak can be protective for bystanders who get a glimpse of them

A nagi I know wore a mask because her astral gaze would be blinding, and burn the astrals of bystanders.

Thanks for the second opinion sapien, sometimes one wonders.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I think anyone can drift into those places or place. More of an emotional affair than anything. It's kind of what I was talking about in an earlier post with "the place with no sound" comment.

It's like it's overcast or dawn, it's the only dreams I've been able to read in. Idk, the no sound thing could be me or a memory thing.

I wouldn't call it a bad place just a place people go to with bad ideas at times. Might be why it's so gloomy. Lucidity is easy there.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello to everyone here. I've managed to stumble across something that might be of help to everyone here given the recent discovery of being able to decode messages. Not sure if it will be helpful but here it is.

Article from July 17 2017 regarding decoding messages.

I found this website a few months ago and eventually found my way to this forum post while doing research. I've been lurking and finally saw this as an opportunity to make an account and join the discussion. I don't know what the deal with this website is but the journey has been fascinating.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ChatGPT overrated.
edit on 11-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
how would you know the difference between a normal natural dream or a seeded synth dream

ive never had a rice field dream yet at least not that I remember

Synthdr eam Engineering

seems like the goal of this Lydell Avenue supercomputer abominable intelligence is to simulate its own dreamstates

but why , what use are dreams to an AI ?

to double its problem solving capability ?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I spose it's a matter of if one actually cares or not, synth or otherwise.

Personally, if it a dream where one is aware, one can analyse it afterwards. The waking up alone in beautiful alien's bed for example.She entered the room and the scenario that we knew each other intimately and with a familiarity. Her words "when will you wake up" have implications. One of which is to wake up in her world as one of them. Work for them towards their agenda.

They are not the only ones pulling that stunt.

Work it out logically.

Waking dreams in normal consciousness are the same. It depends on who initiates the shared dream and the subject.

On why teach an AI to dream, the only value I can see is to create an interface to organic dreamers. Say something where a bunch of people sit in front of a screen and talk to the aliens.

Like Skyp or MS chat. The chat room where the aliens are waiting is a shared interactive dream.

The scientists or whoever probably don't want to spend decades of hard work to develope the skill themselves.

Machines can be mass produced.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think that who / what ever is designing the AI, has a goal for prediction modeling across universes, which can only be accessed via dreams.

Back on page 234, when I asked Direne ‘Are the pulsed universes computation cycles, for a parent civilization / super-organism?’, she replied:

According to bit-string physics, that's indeed the case. In bit-string theory space-time is discrete, hence time and space are discrete. You happen to live in one of the squares that define a universe, surrounded by other squares in each of which there is a universe. It is as if you were living in a chessboard, occupying a specific square. The separation between two contiguous squares is just Planck's distance. To jump from one square to the next you would need Planck's energy, and doing it within Planck's time, something you could do if you were a creator of universes, or a space-time engineer. It is as if universes were just computation cycles. Whether the entire chessboard is a design by a Creator or just a designoid is an open question.

Bit-string physics shows the universe are really simple, discrete, algorithmic systems which can be easily created by a computer, albeit a special computer.

Other researchers dismiss the theory by stating bit-string physics is just numerology.

Had a deep insight the other day, that squares are the intersections of four dimensions. The chess board is significant, and FL even has an entirely encoded chess article, with a trippy looking board. It represents universes, in sets of black / white. Each square is matched with another. Think Fringe, the mirror world, where things are just slightly off. There’s a lot of significant squares in our world, Mecca being one of them.

I’m thinking the idea is for the AI to map these universes, and run predictions on them. It’s anyone’s guess how many there are… 10, 12, 64? It would probably be an even number, where each universe is matched / paired. And this is the entropy computation machine we’re in.

Just some thoughts, still perpetually parsing this out. But it's an appealing idea, because imagine the defense / aggressive capabilities a civilization can have, if they can predict activity in other universes.
edit on 4/11/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

I spose FL likes the logic of computer science and abstract physics to navigate what is. If it works for them, why not?

It is the intellectual approach.

Remember the URL for the chessboard? I would not mind taking a look. The cassini disk thing is pretty trippy.

Number of universes? I spose it just matters from a military point of view. Though peaceful folk might want to go unnoticed by aggressive types.

Who knows maybe fabbiccini sequence in base64.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I've often wondered, what if computer science and abstract physics, etc are based off much larger preexisting models in nature?

Found it, and there's actually one paragraph translated:

Sufficient importance is hardly attached to the circumstance that the board described in tho Sh'di Namah contains one hundred squares and forty pieces, thus demonstrating the existence of a game of larger dimensions and greater powers four hundred years before the age of Timor, and it is a fair question for examination, whether that form may not be an indication of a still larger and more ancient kind of Chess agreeing with the Shatranjt Kamil.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Maybe you're right there fireslinger.

Shatranjt Kamil.

--------

Interesting. In the FL bibliography is an entry:

FL-060215 The Lilith's Chess Variant and its Secret Codes.

I wonder why they chose to use the word Lilith. We have the biblical Lilith, and then there was a Japanese TV scifi show from back in the ninties. Nah, surely not.

I mention it because withon Lilith's prism was similar to the idea of what my be called "empty space containing nodes".

Nodes within the void, is another way to put it. Within the effect of Lilith's prism are arranged connected nodes.

So a map maybe.
edit on 11-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yea, who knows why 'Lilith', I'm not schooled enough there. But wish we could have that article, hehe.

Checkout this show 'The OA'. I'm re-analyzing, and man, I missed a lot when watching years ago. They're jumping universes, but are calling them dimensions. Dimensions exist within universes, so their terminology is a bit off. Could also be deliberate cognitive dissonance, who knows. But the main psycho scientist character is trying to create a dimensional map. Very telling, and has lots of other symbolism.

No coincidence that it had a bit of a cult Netflix following. And yet, when skimming articles on how the show idea was formed, they make it sound so natural and whimsical.

Do you have a link to the anime you mentioned?
edit on 4/11/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
PM sent.

Hint: my ATS avatar.

The following is not for the squeamish who feint at the thought of blood ; )

If I remember correctly in Jewish folklore Lilith is said to be Adam's first wife.

in my own scheme of things; Eve came first. Lilith is one of those Beings who create an avatar for themselves out of the maiden's menses. The Being then uses her avatar's human womb to create a cloak of her own design.

She would have enveloped Adam in her womb and menses to fit the cloak.

So Eve and Lilith had an "afair" which begat Adam.

The cloak of course is Lilith's knowledge, her memories and so forth.

Wombs are creative universes in their own right. The interior of wombs can also be the avatar's mind.

So if one is within Lilith's womb, one is also within Lilith's mind.

The organics are way ahead of the machinists.

edit on 12-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

By the way, "Eve" had green eyes.
edit on 12-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

When Lilith had the "afair" with the green eyed girl from the pyramid in the grass lands, Lilith made an avatar in the girl's image.

So inside Lilith's avatar's womb, who one meets is the green eyed girl and not Lilith herself.

The green eyed girl is of course, a child of the pyramid; "Lilith's Prism".

edit on 12-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If each Universe is encased like a CUBE. Then there are actually 26 other universes that could have direct interference with ours.

Judging by your avatar you're a fan of Evangelion.

What you call the organics, you're referring to EVAs? Organic Machines aka MECHAS

As far as evangelion goes, we just entered instrumentality early last year before Russia's military expedition which is the catalyst of change.
Which Direne refers as the Great Filter.

And in the series, you know that the monsters invading Earth were actually called Angels?

It isn't far-fetched from the Biblical Revelation, the second coming of Christ.

In the Revelation there is the Anti-Christ and and the Beast which will cause to deceive the many

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Let me break it down for you, It's Elon Mask and his Prototype-666. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy.
edit on 12-4-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

originally posted by: boozo

Hocus Pocus Homo Erectus.
Your ticket on the other side?

LOL: Living human brain cells grown in the laboratory as the wetware for "Artificial Intellegence" . . .

Psychic hacking anyone?

No, EVAs

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperiox
Hello to everyone here. I've managed to stumble across something that might be of help to everyone here given the recent discovery of being able to decode messages. Not sure if it will be helpful but here it is.

Article from July 17 2017 regarding decoding messages.

I found this website a few months ago and eventually found my way to this forum post while doing research. I've been lurking and finally saw this as an opportunity to make an account and join the discussion. I don't know what the deal with this website is but the journey has been fascinating.

BTW, welcome to ATS and Languages of Vampyr

Looking forward to more contributions.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Ol' Gendo Ikari was a wonderful villain. He had his own agenda and used NERV to achieve it.

Gendo knew SEELE knew, and knew full well, they could do nothing to stop him.

(On a side note: Gendo's face appears on numerous cups as "father of the year".)

My home grown naming convention is literal and basic. So:

Organics are, well, organic based Beings. Cats dogs humans and those with organic design, the fairy folk for example.

Machines are machines. Mechanical or electronic.

The lines blur when a machine incorporates the organic. Wetware for example.

To blur even more in ancient history "machines" were made of organic parts. Chimeras for instance. The slice dice and splice approach.

Yeah the angels were the invading bad guys in the TV series. Kinda sounds familiar.

I have had the Gendo avatar since coming to ATS years ago. This is my forth incarnation. Alice is a recent addition.

Whatsthisthen AlanHenderson are you really NobodySpecial?

edit on 12-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: stupid phone

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I was aware of your presence and your fairies.

Alice is a recent addition

Alice through the looking glass? Lilith's prism?

Gendo's face appears on numerous cups as "father of the year"

Isn't he a bad father? I don't know the whole story. All I know is he's a terrible if not the worst father.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I used the nickname "Alice" as in Alice through the Looking Glass by Carroll.

"Alice" is a modern day deceased girl who died not so long ago. I've been looking after her, and she keeps me company. Pretty blond blue eyed, the oldest of my deceased kids.

Alice was a missing kid on the other side of the world. I never knew her in life, and I found her too late. I listened to her heart as it stopped beating.

Some things leave a fella with PTSD.

We worked out the through the looking glass principal together. She can cross my boundary of self and cause good natured teenage mayhem. Rummaging through my memories for example. Reliving the most embarrassing of my own teen romance moments was one of her delights. No secrets with her.

She is my precious thing.

Yeah Ikari is probably the worst father ever. The cups are a joke meme.

edit on 12-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: old age reminiscing

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join