It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt
the city that has a god for a guardian is invincible
attributed to philosopher and mathematician thales of miletus
philosophy is written in that great book which ever lies before our eyes i mean the universe but we cannot understand it if we do not first learn the language and grasp the symbols in which it is written the book is written in mathematical language and the symbols are triangles circles and other geometrical figures without whose help it is impossible to comprehend a single word of it without these one wanders about in a dark labyrinth.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

It's just what the forgotten language web page article "dark millennium" says

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Once upon a time there was a king who had an only daughter. He offered a great reward to anyone who could find a way to relieve the princess of her constant sadness. Many tried, but none succeeded until one day, a wise man arrived in the kingdom and promised to help. He asked for some time alone and, in that time, he used a special method to change the princess's mindset. The king was pleased and gave the wise man the reward he promised. "

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"I am my consciousness in my own idea embodied in the principles of wealth, sacrifice and independence. The offering in due time, made by one's own hand, is a symbol of self-respect in which the feeling of my identity remains (although the unwise foolishly confuse their own person with the principles and are lost in the confusion), and which in turn gives back to the identity the power of the will

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
These are from the dark millennium page you were concerned about. There is more I will work on tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Okay one more this one is interesting

well done, my friend. you have deciphered a key message and gained some insight
into the nature of our struggle. for us, the task of my people is to aid in the
defeat of the invaders called shadow beasts, who have been waging a long war
against us. though it is not easy, we persevere in our fight, using our knowledge
of the land, including its plants, animals, and geography, to outmaneuver the
shadow creatures in their own territory. aye, my friend, we must work hard with
true grit and tireless energy to uphold the way of balance and keep our home safe
from danger and harm. in the end, the well being of my people will do more than
win a war, it will ensure a life and a future of peace and harmony.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
swirling mists wrap, engulfing all, shrouded in secrecy with hidden call, binding forces unseen, all in thrall. Enveloped by the mist, I'm carried away, to a world where time, stands still and gray, and the only colors are, shades of day. Tumbling through the fog, I search and seek, for a glimpse of light, or a truth to speak. But in the end, all I find is bleak

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
sometimes a few memories are enough to make us smile, even during sad times. And this is exactly what happened when I thought of snilwys, the language of my childhood. It's unique in that it sounds like a mix between elves speaking in secret and birds singing in harmony, which always made me feel happy and peaceful. Memories are like a garden, they need to be nurtured with care and attention, otherwise they fade away and die. But the beauty of it is that they can always bloom again, no matter how much time has passed.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the army came marching down the road, their boots thudding heavily on the pavement. they carried rifles slung over their shoulders and wore stern expressions on their faces. people peered out from behind curtains and doors, watching as they passed by. it was clear they were not there to bring good news. as they approached the town square, the crowd began to grow restless. some shouted at them, demanding to know what was going on. others simply looked on in fear. it was only when the leader stepped forward and addressed the crowd that they began to understand the gravity of the situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Another strange paragraph, this one had to be translated from Welsh.

My dear friend, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to ask if you would be interested in meeting up for a cup of coffee sometime this week? I would love to catch up with you and hear about how things have been going in your life. Let me know if this works for you and we can schedule a time and place. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"I don't know, but if I did then it would be clear that the message was encrypted with the key word thirteen and the letter a is missing. He used pleadoner earlier but the cipher has changed now, the message seems to be about someone's location and using words, the letter e seems important. In any case, I hope whoever receives this is able to decipher the message and find what they are looking for."

I hope that helps!

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
and dreams are dreams and life is life and the thing itself of the principle of truth, whose root is unchangeable and eternal. You offer to me a cup, large and deep, and it is filled to the brim with the knowledge of my own ignorance. So I drink from my cup nine times (reflecting the nine muses of the arts and the nine orders of the angels who move in the spheres and the nine gates of the body which admit the nine influences) and drain my cup dry that it may be filled."

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Last one in the dark millennium article actually this is like the second paragraph so a little out of order here but anyways.

"the message reads as follows: my thoughts turn dark when i see a bird in flight above my lonely head. it's as if i'm the only one beneath that bird's domain and i feel forgotten while it soars away above my head. few words, but they're enough to bring me down, to the point where i'm unable to think straight and i'm consumed by a desire to be elsewhere and away from my current situation. but even when i'm away from the bird's shadow and its constant reminder of my own insignificance, i still feel a weight on my soul that i can't shake off. the weight of my own thoughts, no matter where i am. once again i am reminded of my own mortality and how insignificant i am in the grand scheme of things. it's a sobering thought, but one that i must confront if i am to find peace within myself."

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Let me know if you would like me to look anything else over. Good night

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The Shadow Beasts are a trap, and the Dark Millenium the bottom half of an hour glass. - me.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow, thanks Lordsauron, it’s getting spicy in here.

Haven’t been able to find much on shadow beasts, except for a few references in fiction.

This plot summary is strange, right? Also, Nora > Norea

Secret of the Shadow Beasts - Diane Magras

In Brannland, terrifying beasts called Umbrae roam freely once the sun sets, so venomous that a single bite will kill a full-grown adult—and lately, with each day that passes, their population seems to double. The only people who can destroy them are immune children like Nora, who are recruited at the age of seven to leave their families behind and begin training at a retrofitted castle called Noye’s Hill. But despite her immunity, Nora’s father refused to let her go. Now, years after his death by Umbra attack, Nora is twelve, and sees her mother almost killed by the monsters too. That’s when Nora decides it’s time for her to join the battle. Once she arrives at Noye’s Hill, though, she and her new friends are left with more questions than answers: Where are the Umbrae coming from? Could the government be covering up the true reason their population has whirled out of control? And was Nora’s father, the peaceful, big-hearted man who refused to let Nora fight, in on the treacherous secret?

www.penguinrandomhouse.com...
edit on 4/9/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

I have deciphered some of the text in the "article"
Synthdream Engineering: Contact through subjectivity engineering on the FL web page as well.

My guess so far is that we are actually seeing a heavily encrypted message board. I'm getting some hints that it may be a message board used by a company or group of people working on developing a technology. Lots of what's said is double encrypted or more possibly.

The cipher is actually not well hidden in any of it but that is only one layer of the encryption I think.. researching further...

The odd thing about this "message board" is that it is being used currently like posts from just last night discussing secret meetings at a local restaurant taking place at 9pm last night.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lordsauron

Really nice work, you have some skills. You’re definitely onto something with the double or more layers of encryption. Absolutely fascinating. I thought the same, when reading verses like this:

swirling mists wrap, engulfing all, shrouded in secrecy with hidden call, binding forces unseen, all in thrall. Enveloped by the mist, I'm carried away, to a world where time, stands still and gray, and the only colors are, shades of day. Tumbling through the fog, I search and seek, for a glimpse of light, or a truth to speak. But in the end, all I find is bleak

Also this one, tying into The Nine. Makes sense that they'd meet at 9pm. Also worth mentioning the file name of the android vid that Ayndryl sent to someone in the beginning of this thread: ‘MOV 0009.mp4’

and dreams are dreams and life is life and the thing itself of the principle of truth, whose root is unchangeable and eternal. You offer to me a cup, large and deep, and it is filled to the brim with the knowledge of my own ignorance. So I drink from my cup nine times (reflecting the nine muses of the arts and the nine orders of the angels who move in the spheres and the nine gates of the body which admit the nine influences) and drain my cup dry that it may be filled.

And this sounds like the Atlantean Tuaoi Stone, or Firestone, described by Edgar Casey:

hidden deep within the depths below lies smyrinad: a crystal glowing brightly, hidden from all who seek to find its power. Within crystal walls it glows, like the sun that warms, shining bright like a star in the night sky. The smyrinad holds great power, but with power comes great responsibility and it must be used wisely. The crystal key will guide you to smyrinad's light, but beware the darkness that lurks in its shadow.

If what you’re saying is true, we should tread carefully. But if you can post the Synthdream Engineering translations, that would be awesome.
edit on 4/9/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lordsauron

The 'encrypted message board' makes a lot of sense and is simple too.

Well done.

-----

ETA: Though deciphering and making all of FL's messages public I am not sure of. Generally I walk away at these times and leave folks be, 'live and let live' and all that.

edit on 9-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

Okay, a puzzle to solve I can ethically live with, as opposed to encrypted private messages.

Let's see where this goes, though I may withdraw a tad.

Rabbit holes are like video game dungeons, sometimes a treasure chest contains a monster.

edit on 9-4-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: still time to edit with further comments.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

What would they be making the messages public for? They can easily encrypt emails or texts.
Whoever is involved with the website wants to be public to some degree about it. Maybe they want someone to solve the cipher.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join