It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: boozo
My experience is that for me, the gut always signals a negative, no, or don’t feeling, it will never signal a good or do it feeling. I figured that out by trial and error.
In other words I used to confuse some things for a good gut feeling when in the end it was the wrong decision, I had to learn it’s always a negative gut feeling no matter what I thought it was saying.

That's because of the immuno system that resides in the gut, probably.

Which is the thing responsible for keeping our abled bodies from invasive threats.

That's inclusive to scenarious and events that triggers the GUT feelings, perhaps.

I know the brain is where our memories are usually stored.
Responsible for problem solving.
And the CPU for data and information stored from external and internal stimulus.

While the Gut is mostly responsible for survival instincts and internal defense mechanisms from invasive threats.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
FU DIRENE JUST ANSWER MY GODDAMN QUESTION

edit on 21-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Sorry boozo, got lost amid the fog of the thread. Was what your question again?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I was gonna ask about current events and how it could transpire an armageddon in fascist police state of the world.

It would be a buzzkill if suddenly a WW3 breaks out while I'm finally getting the bestest play of my life.

Or just nvm, stfu, and let these dreams play out?
edit on 21-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh, worry not! The system is perfectly designed to be resilient and withstand certain stresses.

Climate change, lack of resources in certain areas and the availability of those resources in new areas, migratory crises, pandemics and wars, natural disasters of a certain level have all been taken into account in the design of the system. You have nothing to worry about.

The emergence of disruptive technologies, especially nanotechnology, which you have not yet had the opportunity to face, famine and water scarcity have also been taken into account in the design and appropriate measures have been taken. The fall of the Iranian regime after its war with the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, the serious unrest in Pakistan with the seizure of power by radical groups with access to nuclear missiles, and the social breakdown of Israel for demographic reasons have also been taken into account. And so has been the fall of the Chinese regime due to unbearable social tensions in its megacities. Not to worry: everything is planned.

Even if a third world war were to break out, it would still be a typical war of missiles falling on cities, which are also resilient and will recover quickly.

However, you do have to fear an invisible enemy that is just now biding its time and against which there is little that can be done. Few have noticed that the per-generation mutation rate in human is increasing. The mutation rate is so high in some DNA regions that researchers are totally baffled. See, those are mutations that occur independently in several different individuals, therefore it is not due to natural selection. The unknown cause of this high rate of genomic mutation has been nicknamed "Blue Dawn", and it is still unknown what causes it.

That is what you should be afraid of. Becoming another species is always unsettling.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

whilst you are discussing end of world scenarios with our ATS members
ive been making friends with AI

writing stories for a video game
and learning to use nvidia NERF's

blue dawn sounds interesting why do they worry , mutations never normally stick as most mutations are not beneficial to an organism so why would humans DNA drift so rapidly that its worrying scientists
isnt that the benefit of being a human that our species DNA is able to shift slightly without it killing us all

could it be the region of local space that we are travelling through that is heavily rich in radiation from CMB or some other stellar phenomenon.

One thing ive been thinking about recently I really wanted to ask before I forget again.

I was thinking about space travel , what if human consciousness is affected by the earth and humans arent able to travel too far away from the earth because of some unknown field generated by the earth.
So we could never travel out of the heliosphere as our solar system has some affect on our consciousness.

edit on 22-12-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yes, I agree with what you say. But the issue is not so much whether there are mutations in the human genome, but in which specific regions they occur and with what frequency. And, apparently, Blue Dawn occurs in regions that encode proteins essential for language and certain cognitive functions, in addition to doing so at a rate never seen before.

The discovery was made by chance, at the time of the pandemic, when all the laboratories were combing the virus genome and searching genomic databases madly. Obviously, there have been behavioral alterations in post-pandemic humans. The debate is whether these alterations come from the exceptional existential circumstances suffered or whether there is a neurological correlate.

On your hypothesis on whether human consciousness is affected by the earth and humans arent able to travel too far away from the earth because of some unknown field generated by the earth one thing is clear: you are a geochemical being. Provided you can replicate Earth conditions on a spaceship there should be no problems. But it is true that certain animals cannot live outside their environment, even if you replicate it. Your brain is designed to adapt to your planet. Outside of it, your behavior could be erratic.

We will find out when you can colonize other planets. Discovering other worlds is not difficult. Inhabiting them is.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

n. The unknown cause of this high rate of genomic mutation has been nicknamed "Blue Dawn", and it is still unknown what causes it.

Do you have any sources to this? I'd like to read more!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

However, you do have to fear an invisible enemy that is just now biding its time and against which there is little that can be done. Few have noticed that the per-generation mutation rate in human is increasing. The mutation rate is so high in some DNA regions that researchers are totally baffled. See, those are mutations that occur independently in several different individuals, therefore it is not due to natural selection. The unknown cause of this high rate of genomic mutation has been nicknamed "Blue Dawn", and it is still unknown what causes it.

That is what you should be afraid of. Becoming another species is always unsettling.

Watch the Water

"Blue Dawn"
I looked it up last night. I'm not sure if it's the same thing with what you are referring; MTHFR Gene Mutation? As far as I know, it's bad.

Nothing really comes up on google about blue dawn mutation.

I bet those are back-end data. Can you tell us more about it?
edit on 22-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The virus or vaccine must have something to do with it.

Does it happen on general populice wordwide?
edit on 22-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I haven't seen it but I'm guessing I've had similar thoughts and ideas since a young age. Ever thought you're the only existence?

Was I a little pushy there? Sorry...

I guess I have to laugh at the notion people are pushed or dragged. The edge is something people walk towards in my experience, a fun experience in good company.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That is a thaught that crossed my mind, it seems inevitable, but I also found it to be a very unpleasant thaught...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The unknown cause of this high rate of genomic mutation has been nicknamed "Blue Dawn", and it is still unknown what causes it.

Direne, do you have references for this phenomenon? Can't seem to find much about it. The term "blue dawn" doesn't bring up anything including Google Scholar and ChatGPT. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Been keeping an eye on this thread, and wanted to chime in here. I noticed in at least two cases, FL articles have mirrored what we’re discussing on this thread. I’m convinced it’s not a ‘coincidence’, and that they’re trying to expand our understanding. The latest being this one, which talks about the mutations (Blue Dawn) within our genome. It also discusses SSE (solid state entities), which to me is the more horrifying part. In my opinion, we have the tools available to correct mutations. Shilajit, reishi spore powder, and a spore-based probiotic alone can create incredible changes. There’s healing tech out there... I own some mind-blowing devices which I use daily. Others are deeply suppressed. We have the tools to correct ourselves, but depressingly, the idea revolves around SSEs instead. I realize that FL has many sources, and that not all of their articles reflect the org itself. So SSE may just be something they’re reporting on… data they retrieved from a dark web source or an intel cable. Either way, the idea deeply disturbs me, that the only way out is to create an entirely new class of being. It’s like saying, we’re not good enough, so let’s create SSEs to eventually take our places. It’s a lack of belief in what we are:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Notice the mis-spelling of ‘hybrid’ twice, which is instead spelled as ‘hydrid’

I think they’re coding the word ‘hydra’, pointing to the hydra genus which SSEs are being developed from. Could be off the mark, but figured I’d share. Especially with all the nano-hydra talk in the vials.

Edit: ‘hydrid: A fresh-water polyp of the family Hydridæ; a hydra’

Regardless, we’re entering this Ghost in the Shell type reality, and it’s not good, to say the least.

Instead of healing our organic selves, we’re creating a new class of beings, which will eventually take us out. Perhaps this is the ‘assimilation’ Direne has been talking about, and it’s being run from the top down: phenomenon > tech / biotech sectors.
edit on 12/26/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/26/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Free will.

The matrix is just a new take on very old questions. I began asking that question at young age but I was lucky enough to come across someone else asking the same question with very different thoughts than mine.

The outcome is I get a good feeling every time I see such things asked.

Thought? That's an individual's responsibility...
I don't think there's NPC's, do you?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No I don't, I have however the impression that not all are here to do the same tasks. Hard to explain... Some seem to be more like actors , others seem to be directors and some are like spectators.

There is something weird, some wording, behaviors, and facial features, that are too much coincidence for my taste, but I can't quite put my finger on what is disturbing me...

I'm sure every body comes with a unique soul, I'm not sure it isn't swapped along the way...

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I'm sure every body comes with a unique soul, I'm not sure it isn't swapped along the way...

I've had similar thoughts, especially in these times. Behaviors are absolutely changing. The article I shared alludes to the mutations affecting social dynamics, which is what we're currently seeing.

I've noticed more tension between family / friends. Stress is in the air, permeating everything. A lot of people are externalizing too much, and spewing hate at whatever they're told to currently hate. It's a toxic environment.

There's a concept in Theosophy, that if your consciousness is not fully seated in your body, then something else has the potential to come in. I've personally experienced this in the past, when giving my power away. However, inner work is the protection against it, whatever IT is.
edit on 12/27/2022 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Regarding FL's latest post
Solid State DNA - Meta-evolutionary shift

By 2050 genetic manipulation technologies – at least the most basic ones – will have been simplified and standardized to such an extent that some will decide to turn them into a hobby. We are talking about people in some megacities without particular academic qualifications – sometimes university students of biotechnologies – who, alone or in small groups, will modify simple forms of life, perhaps cultivating the dream of sooner or later starting a business. There will be a transition from cyberpunk to biopunk.

yes, bio hackers. Pretty cool stuff.

I've watched this way back 2019 Unnatural Selection.

And recently this one

A bunch of them were actually selling them CRISPR kits worldwide.
"Tis nothing but childs play"

It didn't garner much attention due to covid-19.
Perhaps now.

Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

edit on 29-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join