It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Could you name the organ?

I've had similar suspicions but figured the cause and effect was the other way round.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

No, I really can't. I'm sorry.... It's just a feeling...

Maybe the gut flora and fauna has something to do with it?

cause and effect is always also the other way around.

If it's too loud or too salty where does the discomfort start in your brain or on the stressed organ?
if you feel emotions in your belly it's because the organ is stressed.
if it's pleasurable the stressor are harmonic if not it's unpleasant.
I'd agree that it would seem to be an organ that isn't as hardwired as others and our mind has a bigger influence as to how the stimulus is converted and what kind of signal is given out to the brain. If it is indeed about electromagnetics it could also imply that what you say could be sort of a feedback loop about the electromagnetic field given off by the brain picked up by the gut.
maybe why some get lost in emotions so easy?

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
meh
edit on 18-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Deleted due to someone complaining
edit on 18-12-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This thread started off interesting.

Then got me very curious.

Then mysterious.

Then it went to 'a little funny'.

Then hilarious.

Then ridiculous.

Then cringe.

To think there are dudes sitting in their basements, talking to other dudes on message boards about decoding secret languages which are possibly of ALIEN ORIGIN!!! is just...mind blowing.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DifferentKind

In short, this thread has it all... No wonders really! it's about a group involved in this thread that displays a very complex understanding of language.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

(post by DifferentKind removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I find it a very interesting piece of art. I'd agree lots is picking up on the individuals posters shortcomings and pushing their insecurities over the edge, that takes some skill too.
Even if they were just some basement dwellers, they display a very sophisticated understanding of reality, I'd rather listen to their drivel over others on this board...

Don't worry only 77 pages left to reach critical mass to implode the thread...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Pushing people over the edge?

I'd say a lot of walking is involved. I'm not 100% convinced we aren't living in a simulation, there's the potential non of this is real anyways.

Within the thought processes that can lead to that conclusion people tend to assume they're the only true existence. I've always had more interest in the patterns than the conclusions...
I wouldn't go as far to say FL are # with people.

People act edgy towards the edge, what a suprise that is. It's no wonder to me what happens when people deal with fringe stuff whilst having a fear of heights, it's not going to leave a good experience.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Based on your post. You will either drink your own feces or drown in a cesspool of it.
Welcome to ATS. Negrito.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26782706]Direne

The most intelligent life forms on this planet, plants, have been around for 700 million years, which has allowed them to develop complex communication systems and advanced intelligence concealment systems. As far as is known, they are the only ones that have overcome the inter-species barrier and this allows them to exchange signals with fungi, insects and some mammals, although their sophisticated communication system with other species is based on always sending the same message: I am toxic, stay away.

I suppose they are intelligent in aspects of food consumption and laid waste in comparison to humans and all other life forms.

Do you think a human and plant hybrid is possible, via a virus?

The discovery of horizontal gene transfer from plants to animals may have, in turn, enormous evolutionary implications.

“It illustrates a novel route for genetic change and evolution to occur,” Turlings says.

But just how did B. tabachi acquire this plant gene? It may have to do with an ancient virus, the study suggests. The scientists believe that a virus transported this gene from a plant into the whitefly, which Turlings calls “an extremely rare event.”

www.inverse.com...

edit on 20-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Gut microbiota, gut microbiome, or gut flora, are the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses that live in the digestive tracts of animals. The gastrointestinal metagenome is the aggregate of all the genomes of the gut microbiota. The gut is the main location of the human microbiome.

Interesting thought. Perhaps it has something to do with our mood swings.

If you’ve ever “gone with your gut” to make a decision or felt “butterflies in your stomach” when nervous, you’re likely getting signals from an unexpected source: your second brain. Hidden in the walls of the digestive system, this “brain in your gut” is revolutionizing medicine’s understanding of the links between digestion, mood, health and even the way you think.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...
edit on 20-12-2022 by boozo because: gone idly

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

boozo nailed it above.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Pushing people over the edge?

Was I a little pushy there? Sorry...

People act edgy towards the edge...

So true, lol....

Have you seen the documentary "a glitch in the matrix".

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo
My experience is that for me, the gut always signals a negative, no, or don’t feeling, it will never signal a good or do it feeling. I figured that out by trial and error.
In other words I used to confuse some things for a good gut feeling when in the end it was the wrong decision, I had to learn it’s always a negative gut feeling no matter what I thought it was saying.
edit on 20-12-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

instincts . . .

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

You never feel your ears, nose, or eyes, when you experience sounds, smells, or light, only the stuff on the extreme make you feel the organ itself...

But is it really bad, or just too much to bear?

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join