It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

The memories are there somewhere in her, and now she wants to know what love is all about.

To settle the score

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.

Let the games begin? Direne

If you're in anyway affiliated with QAnon perhaps this folks would follow. Now they're even familiarizing Musk with QAnon.
edit on 15-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

i dont think even humans can explain what it is
its just a feeling a pretty overwhelming feeling
sometimes a lovely wonderful feeling other times a great suffering
its a feeling that somehow never really goes away
it stays there forever

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I couldn't explain either. So I just remembered my own times from when I was 14. Holding hands for first time with crush, that sort of thing. She got it, and knew she had missed out. She adopted the name Alicia from Resident Evil.

--------------------------
ETA: Alicia says she came to take me permanantly back across the boundary. Apparently Lilith's Prism is supposed to be one way. They visit us, and not us visit them. The superior Beings visit primitive planet sort of thing is my guess. Apparently there are some things that aren't supposed to be seen, from their point of view. So the explanation goes anyway.

edit on 15-12-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

To settle the score

?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I was hoping Direne would expand. Don't seem to be the case.

English ain't my native language. suh dude.

I'm half yapanese, half murican, and half jalapeno
edit on 15-12-2022 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You cannot be half X, half Y, and half Z. You can be 1/3 X, 1/3 Y, and 1/3 Z.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yes you can.

You add half a yapanese to half a murican, and add half a jalapeno.

In biology, mathematics is not a universal constant. 1+1 does not always equal 2.

If we lock two teenagers in a dark room for a weekend, one of them may or may not be pregnant on monday.

Sometimes 1+1=3.

edit on 15-12-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Lne thimg perhaps, it don't bluff, halfassed, or thirds, dont care if you speak ebglish or anti-language. It will get to you.

What is it? The nswer is a no brainer. It always get to you.
Life build crooked laws, crooked language, crooked currencies, inventions, ideologies but doesn't understand this one thing. If deny ignorance is the motto. Why nobody speak much of it? The answer is we're ignorants and afraid of it. Always gets us, everytime.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

If we lock two teenagers in a dark room for a weekend, one of them may or may not be pregnant on monday.

Sometimes 1+1=3

Exactly what they want anyways. What do they expect from hardwired teenagers? It's a no-brainer. Very predictable. They call it love. Definitely blind like extinction.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It is typical of children not to recognize their mistakes, and to blame the world when things don't go their way. It was enough for you to say "yes, I made a mistake, but you can understand what I meant".

Obviously, confessing one's mistakes seems embarrassing, as if making mistakes were forbidden, as if one were obliged to always get it right. And so we forget that evolution is precisely trial and error, however much we may be ashamed of our mistakes. Without them, there is no evolution.

Please, learn that.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And you never wonder why they're called Gen Z?
Learn that too. Are you a boomer?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You mean 1/3 boomer or half a boomer??

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

the blade always cuts you in half. It's always half. Ask a yapanese. Perhaps making mistakes was accepted in your easy life. Definitely not mine.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Mistakes have a definite role. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The most elusive yet universal emotion?

Emotional states are fascinating, it would be easy to say they're all the same but we tend to categorise them within our own spectrum of good/bad.

I want to say love is association and affection yet other emotions spur such things and on the other hand love can create negative moods too, it's almost like love is above emotional states but governs their outcomes.

I'm guessing in many ways to live without love is ignorance, some people live ripe fruitful lives and never really experience love, I notice these people are beautifully steady but I've seen them go "nuts" in later life for the first time and it was all because of love.

Leads me to think of people who yearn for love like they know it exists but are unfortunate enough to find themselves in unloving environments. They really do seem to be the spark within the minds of the ignorant ones. I'm guessing such things are a gift and a curse since love makes you re-evaluate everything and as you say "stays with you forever".

Might be easier explaining it if it's categorised better, maybe love isn't an emotion. Maybe it's a phenomena of sorts that affects emotional outcomes. It's the only thing that doesn't fit my stress=emotion=mood theory.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

They call it love. Definitely blind like extinction.

Now now Direne. Love is the font of civilisation. It all comes down to relationships.

Boy meets girl. Because he loves her, he wants to protect her. Then they have children, whom they both want to protect. The family is the basis of civilisation. After all, what is a village if not a collection of families.

If it were not for the equivalent of two "hardwired teenagers" disappearing behind the hayshed, humans would be extinct. There would be no universities, there would be no CERN. There would be no quantum tangled physics.

Alicia was from a civilisation technologically far beyond our modern world. She was sure she would win the game. I won the moment 'treasures of the mortal world' were mentioned. That is the moment she became curious. It was the emotional memory of two kids holding hands for the first time that lost her the game..

Alicia is not the first time I have played these games.

Another was a 'yellow grey alien' who showed up with human childhood memories. This one had memories of an older brother that she adored. She missed him, and I noticed. Long story short we installed the brother's memories in a blank yellow grey.

A gift for her; an older brother. A gift for him; a little sister. (sniffle sniffle)

edit on 16-12-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I understand what you mean, but the very proof that MDMA can create love there where there was no love turns the entire thing into a chemical issue, which leaves human feelings in a very bad place, somehow.

But to tell the truth, as far as I know, the experiment of administering MDMA to psychopaths and see if, for once, they feel some empathy has not been done.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

It's something I have pondered intensively, and I conclude that I have an organ im my belly that creates a stimulus to my brain that is interpreted as an emotion.
It's an organ like every other, it translate an external stimuli into a signal my brain can interpret. Like all other stimuli we have a comfort zone which is more or less given by the physical limit of the body. Too loud, too cold, too steep, too salty, it all feels uncomfortable. However knowing about the organs and their function as a translator, we don't attribute emotions to the sentiment of too loud, we know exactly why it feels too loud, we would never wonder about the emotional motivation of declaring that impression as bad.
I'm off the impression that it is a purely electromagnetic stimuli that gets translated, and there is something nefarious going on with the intent of keeping it a mystery....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Artificial love?

Non physical Beings display emotions too. One might say they are chemically challenged.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

If it was entirely a chemical issue I'd imagine sparks would be happening everywhere so to speak. There's love then there's in-love. The latter changes perspective on everything.

But to tell the truth, as far as I know, the experiment of administering MDMA to psychopaths and see if, for once, they feel some empathy has not been done.

I can't say I've seen it be done but I'd imagine they'd still feel the stress/buzz. That said I'm not so sure psychopaths are missing something or if things are merely routed differently.

In the absence of love psychopaths emerge?

I'm not sure about that, couldn't anyone show psychopathic traits if they never fall in love? It's not like psychopaths all come from broken backgrounds with terrible formative years.

In my mind chemical explanations leave far too many voids.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join